I agree with most of what you said except the last two, I would agree with this also, except I can't eat salad greens. So I belive it does help. Also, eat only a small meal before you go to bed and have another K2O. :-). Its not hard people. I had been the same weight and thin most of my life, but as soon as I started drinking Coke Zero reguarly it seemed I started gaining. The rest would be spread out, which I don't think is such a bad idea anyhow. Please let me know if anyone knows why this product should not be used by children. Birthday is today :) and I see everyone is talking about the Special K. I am actually eating Special K Cracker Chips right now. Also, it's very important to drink plenty of water while on a high-protien diet to help with kidney function. Does this guy work for the Soda companies? I'm not looking for miracle weight loss, just a semi-healthy alternative for one meal a day. It contains 0.6 grams of fat and 4 mg of Cholesterol. Fiber on the other hand is not as abundant in most peoples diets, the 5 grams of protein may not be much, but its not horrible either for the price. Its the whey giving you gas. I have purchased vitamin type waters and they do not make you feel full regardless of how many or how little calories they show. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Anyone ever mix it with milk? The fine print is at the lower left-hand corner. I read your comments, and found them a tad strange. I thought about not getting all the protein after my workout, but I usually drink 2 -3 bottles of water before and after my workout. I eat till I can't take it any more, then eat a little more. I love this stuff! The way to stay on track and help manage your weight loss goals. For this alone, the product is a scam. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We blended two yummy fruit flavors (strawberry and kiwi) to create a slightly sweet, super refreshing drink that gives you 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber in each fabulous serving. Plus they sell it in powder form which seems to be almost as good and you get 10 for a lot lower price. I thought Kellogs was selling potassium oxide. I Figure if it takes the edge off. Anywayz, the Special K items, I HIGHLY recommend this to friends and family :), What Really Goes into Creating a Credit Card, 3 Tips to Get a Bigger Kick out of Your Rewards Programs, Tips to Maximize Credit Card Reward Earnings, Kellog's K2O: Lowering your cholesterol up to 25 mg/dl in two weeks just got easier! Meet Special K2O™ Strawberry Kiwi Protein Water Mix! If it can curb the beast also then I see no downside to this. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. In the powder form you get simply 5 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein, not too bad, seeming as most people do not get enogub lean protein or fiber in their diet for sure. Last time I had it I could not even finish my plate of spaghetti. The ratio of sugar grams to protein grams makes it a less desirable protein drink than som eof the others (South Beach, etc). The Lemon Twist flavor tastes much better to me than the Strawberry Kiwi, but that's a personal taste bud issue, of course. So I would be getting 15g just before, during and after my workout. The flavor was good...just best with ice. It's very hard to have too much protien but yes, over excessive amounts will be stored as bodyfat. (K20 does contain whey.) I look at it in a couple of ways. Special K20 Protein Water Mix is meant to take the edge off hunger in between meals. I wish it had stevia in it instead of the other sweetner, but other than that, I'm extremely satisfied with this product, and will continue to use it. it has 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber and 6 grams of sugar, with a total calorie count of 50. Egg, and whey protein digests at a 99%-100% rate versus soy protein at 60%-90%. Plus, this Special K20™ Water Mix has 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber, making it one sweet southern charmer. Please take a look at the label and tell me how many carbs and how much sugar is in there? I was a skeptic. ", This is a placebo and dumber than Vitamin water. Then I started taking a couple to work to break the monotony of drinking just water. I used to eat whatever snack I could get my hands on. I purchased Special K20 protein water at Target yesterday (on sale) specifically because of all the protein drinks available it doesn't have milk as its base. It works well for me. I also have hypoglycemia, and the fact that it's only 50 calories seems like a good thing to me. It has a couple paragraphs on the bottom outling that protein is a building block for your body (true) and that protein helps you stay satisfied (opinion). (*Average decrease in cholesterol level when training for an ironman triathlon is 25 mg/dl. If you eat a low fat diet and exercise each day you can lose weight. Tastes good, curbs your appitite and its refreshing. Also, different types of protiens digest to different levels. Special K2O Protein Water Pink Lemonade Mix, Special K Protein Meal Bar - Chocolate Peanut Butter. MM also has 35% (1 8oz glass of milk has 25 -30% of daily calcium needs) of your daily calcium needs as it is milk based, KO is zero, but again I drink milk and eat lots of foods that contain calcium. Kellogg’s Special K K2O Protein Water Mix, Strawberry Kiwi, 7 packets. You make a great point in LOGIC Mr. Chen. But everyones body is diffrent. . " And Whey protein is excellent. This product lets your taste buds think it's getting a sweet treat. Protein is what keeps your hunger at bay, no matter whether you have some chicken or one of these. I only got through half of it before I had to stop because I thought I was going to vomit. Hey I know it's not a "Miracle" product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I love this product. It's certainly the most recognizable and purest of the Kelloggs family of cereals.