Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Made with whole grains and no artificial colors or flavors, it’s also high in fiber with a satisfying crunch and natural vanilla flavor. It’s the unique lattice shape that makes each pillow crispy, while the honey and corn combine to create a taste sensation! 20g of Protein. Check out Frosted Flakes.com. I will never purchase these again. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/149064/kelloggs-chocolate-scotcheroos So there’s no second thoughts, just second bites. Special K® Chocolate Almond Nourish Chewy Nut Bars are made with chocolate chunks, almonds and peanuts, all folded into golden rolled oats, giving you chewy with a hint of crunch. Kellogg's Special K Nourish Bar with Quinoa, Caramel Sea Salt & Mixed Nuts, 165g, C... Kellogg's Vector Protein Bars, Trail Mix, 4 Bars, 160g (Pack of 12), 2.338 kg, Kellogg's Vector Protein bars, Peanut, 4 bars, 160g (Pack of 12), Kellogg's Vector Protein Bars, Mixed Nut, 160g (Pack of 12), 2.338 Kg, Kellogg's Vector Meal Replacement Cereal, Jumbo Size (Pack of 12), 12.71 Kg. The original Chocolate Crackles® recipe and everyone’s favourite childhood treat! Don't get me wrong, we still ate them all, but I won't be rushing back to buy them. These items ship with qualifying orders over CDN$ 25.00 and are eligible for free shipping. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. These are not good at all. Special K Nourish* Granola have no artificial flavors or colors! When only a double dose of chocolatey flavour will do the trick, Each bar is made with crispy, crunchy rice, dipped in chocolatey goodness. Great tasting protein bars that won't break the bank. Pty. Please try again. Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Kellogg’s Krave is made with whole grain. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. CONTAINS SOY, WHEAT, BARLEY, MILK, ALMOND AND PEANUT INGREDIENTS. Kellogg's Special K Protein Bars, Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavour, 12 bar Caddy, 45... Kellogg's Special K Nourish Dark Chocolate Chunks & Almonds Bar, 5 Bars, 165g, 165 ... Kellogg's Special K Pastry Crisps, Cookies & Creme Flavour - 125g 10 Bars, Kellogg's Special K Fruit Crisps, Strawberry Flavour Caddy, 24 bars, 2 bars per pouch. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Slowly melt the copha® in a saucepan over a low heat. Great Tasting. A new way to fuel your day with special k*! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The have half the sugar of a normal bar, have ton of protein so I feel full after, and while you still get some carbs, you could be doing a lot worse. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Great for those who want to eat well but still like chocolate. Dig into this deliciously crispy granola with ingredients like toasted whole grains with coconut curls, dark chocolate chunks or real sweet and tangy berries. Instantly satisfy your urges with an irresistible, thrilling chocolatey flavour. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Just too much sugar not enough other stuff if you ask me. The Add-on program allows Amazon to offer thousands of low-priced items that would be cost-prohibitive to ship on their own. There was a problem completing your request. You can remove cookies already stored on your computer at any time, by removing cookies it may prevent you from having the best experience and using parts of our website. Kellogg's Special K Protein Bars, Double Chocolate Flavour - 180g 4 bars: Amazon.ca: Grocery ... #45 in Breakfast Cereal Bars: Date First Available June 16 2015 Manufacturer Kellogg Company CA More items to explore. recipe made with Coco Pops White Choc Flavour cereal.