", Allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature; "We cannot continue several servants any longer"; "She retains a lawyer"; "The family's fortune waned and they could not keep their household staff"; "Our grant has run out and we cannot keep you on"; "We kept the work going as long as we could"; "She retained her composure"; "this garment retains its shape even after many washings", Still in existence; "the Wollemi pine found in Australia is a surviving specimen of a conifer thought to have been long extinct and therefore known as a living fossil"; "the only surviving frontier blockhouse in Pennsylvania", Secure and keep for possible future use or application; "The landlord retained the security deposit"; "I reserve the right to disagree", Support against an opponent; "The appellate court upheld the verdict", A dark cell (usually underground) where prisoners can be confined, Cooperate or pretend to cooperate; "He decided to play along with the burglars for the moment", Behave as expected during of holidays or rites; "Keep the commandments"; "celebrate Christmas"; "Observe Yom Kippur", Stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state; "We must prevent the cancer from spreading"; "His snoring kept me from falling asleep"; "Keep the child from eating the marbles", Continue a certain state, condition, or activity; "Keep on working! NewsDay crossword of December 8th, 2018. Anagrams (1) We have given Keep a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers. Search over 3 million crossword answers - updated daily, Help us become the best crossword solving site by contributing your own clues and answers, Updated: 28 October 2020 You can browse through the list with all the answers to the NewsDay crossword of December 8th, 2018. Publications (4) This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it. © 2020 Crossword Clue Solver. published 1 time⁄s and has 1 unique answer⁄s on our system. ", A person who possesses great material wealth, The act of grasping; "he released his clasp on my arm"; "he has a strong grip for an old man"; "she kept a firm hold on the railing", Coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining; "the last time I saw Paris"; "the last day of the month"; "had the last word"; "waited until the last minute"; "he raised his voice in a last supreme call"; "the last game of the season"; "down to his last nickel", Spend sparingly, avoid the waste of; "This move will save money"; "The less fortunate will have to economize now", Continuing or remaining in a place or state; "they had a nice stay in Paris"; "a lengthy hospital stay"; "a four-month stay in bankruptcy court", Get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune", Cause to be slowed down or delayed; "Traffic was delayed by the bad weather"; "she delayed the work that she didn't want to perform", The main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress, Stop and wait, as if awaiting further instructions or developments; "Hold on a moment! KEEP SECRET 'KEEP SECRET' is a 10 letter phrase starting with K and ending with T Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for KEEP SECRET We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word KEEP SECRET will help you to finish your crossword today. We will fix the problem. ; "he put an ice pack on the injury as a precaution"; "an insurance policy is a good safeguard"; "we let our guard down", Fail to spoil or rot; "These potatoes keep for a long time", The financial means whereby one lives; "each child was expected to pay for their keep"; "he applied to the state for support"; "he could no longer earn his own livelihood", A source of materials to nourish the body, The state of existing in reality; having substance. The crossword clue 'Did this keep Darcy on her toes?' Have ownership or possession of; "He owns three houses in Florida"; "How many cars does she have? Its time to move on to the next clue. Crossword Clue Solver - The Crossword Solver, Amendment finally in place, so keep the original text. Help Requests (0) Optimisation by SEO Sheffield. You can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the answer. Much-lauded four-Emmy football film of '71, ''A poem begins in delight and ends in __'': Frost, ''All my heart is yours, sir'' speaker (1847), They know where there's a stack of Bibles for those having a job stocking shelves, What's held by one of those in 15 across in reserve, Stick produced in France and Belgium over lawyer heading off to sue leaders of think tank, Some society ball recalled from bit of memory, Resorts to initiating misery on bender with jerks, Account on New Media caught by intellectual, ... the indie music magazine opened a ___ to indoctrinate readers. Sign In or Register to post a help request or respond to an existing request. Keep at it crossword clue. I T L L. Now you have the answer to your clue. Or you can use the search form below to find the answer (no matter if its NewsDay Crossword or any other crossword). 28 October 2020 Evening Standard Quick Crossword. Way English teacher originally let it remain, printing: direct that a matter marked for omission or correction is to be retained (used in the imperative), printing: cancel, as of a correction or deletion. Can't find the answer you are looking for? 4 letter answer(s) to keep in. We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Tuesday, 29 September 2020 with the answer being STAY, we also found STAY to be the most popular answer for this clue. Crossword solutions & Synonyms for Keep. "; "She kept her maiden name after she married", Maintain for use and service; "I keep a car in the countryside"; "She keeps an apartment in Paris for her shopping trips", Raise; "She keeps a few chickens in the yard"; "he keeps bees", Maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger; "May God keep you", Look after; be the keeper of; have charge of; "He keeps the shop when I am gone", Stick to correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome"; "keep count"; "I cannot keep track of all my employees", Supply with necessities and support; "She alone sustained her family"; "The money will sustain our good cause"; "There's little to earn and many to keep", Keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"; "hold in place"; "She always held herself as a lady"; "The students keep me on my toes", Hold and prevent from leaving; "The student was kept after school", Have as a supply; "I always keep batteries in the freezer"; "keep food for a week in the pantry"; "She keeps a sixpack and a week's worth of supplies in the refrigerator", Store or keep customarily; "Where do you keep your gardening tools?