Certified gluten-free. Visit www.KatzGlutenFree.com. Nut free. It is a great gluten free way to satisfy your chocolate craving. Buy the best Gluten free Bakery Products like Gluten Free bread, Gluten Free Donuts, Gluten Free cookies, Gluten Free cakes, Gluten Free muffins and more. The texture tasted a bit dry or stale in the middle but the flavor of them was good. Gluten-free. The price was good and the product appears to be good but I will find out if it's worth getting when my item arrives-I will b updating this review when this happens, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-cdc48dca-6408-41e8-b389-2e375d818f5d, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e585c0bb-007-175c2290146217, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:11:08 GMT, Electrode, Comp-10cea814-6e25-485d-9026-6de00a10a8c9, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-cffb198e-007-175c2388f66577, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:28:08 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Delicious as always! Dairy free. Full of taste. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This donut is a chocolate lovers delight. All our products are manufactured in the United States, in our own Certified Gluten, Dairy and Nut-Free (tree nuts & peanuts) Facility. Shop Walmart’s selection online anytime, anywhere. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Just like gluten eaters can get. Certified gluten-free. Info@katzglutenfree.com. suppliers and others provide what you see here, To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Donuts, Gluten-Free, Pumpkin Pie Spice Glazed. My daughter with Celiac LOVES Katz and these are no exception! Product of USA. Tips: Serve with a steaming hot latte for a perfect treat anytime. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Ingredients: GLUTEN FREE FLOUR (WHITE RICE FLOUR, TAPIOCA STARCH, CORN STARCH), SUGAR, PALM OIL, WATER, EGGS, CANOLA OIL, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM ACID BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CORN STARCH), NUTMEG, CINNAMON, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, GINGER, SALT, CLOVES, XANTHAN GUM, AGAR, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, NATURAL FLAVOR. All our products are manufactured in the United States, in our own Certified Gluten, Dairy and Nut-Free (tree nuts & peanuts) Facility. Did You Know: Pumpkins are members of the cucurbita family which includes squash and cucumbers as well. Instructions: Serving Suggestion: Thaw and serve. It is a great gluten free way to satisfy your chocolate craving. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. All of our products are manufactured in the US, in our own certified gluten, dairy and nut-free (tree nuts & peanuts) facility. Visit www.KatzGlutenFree.com. All natural. Sign up for news on new products, coupons and more, To guarantee freshness, we avoid shipments that may be held over the weekend. It is a great gluten free way to satisfy your chocolate craving. Did You Know: Doughnuts is actually proper, but the Merriam-Webster Dictionary now lists Donut as an accepted variant. Note: Oven times may vary. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Electrode, Comp-591f578d-0b83-4a6b-bd9a-81cc4a18824d, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-fada6be4-007-175c21ed5fb62f, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:00:02 GMT, Introducing a brand new Donut to our already filled portfolio, our Chocolate Frosted Donuts. Tips: This Donut is a chocolate lover's delight. Buy Ricardo Donut Pan from Walmart Canada. Thaw and warm in microwave for 5-10 seconds. Free 2-day shipping. Oven times vary. All our products are manufactured in the United States, in our own Certified Gluten, Dairy and Nut-Free (tree nuts & peanuts) Facility. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our. Glad I was able to find these! Oven times vary. Buy Old Fashioned Donuts from Walmart Canada. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. It appears that your cart is currently empty! It's hard to find gluten free donuts and definitely more so in various flavors. Get Free Shipping with orders over $49 Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. GLUTEN FREE FLOUR (WHITE RICE FLOUR, TAPIOCA STARCH, CORN STARCH), SUGAR, PALM OIL, WATER, EGGS, CANOLA OIL, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM ACID BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CORN STARCH), NUTMEG, CINNAMON, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, GINGER, SALT, CLOVES, XANTHAN GUM, AGAR, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, NATURAL FLAVOR. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Nut free. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. You can use the Walmart Grocery App and start shopping now. All of our products are manufactured in the United States, in our own Certified Gluten, Dairy and Nut-Free (Tree Nuts & Peanuts) Facility. Place your order Monday - Thursday by 3:30pm ET. Buy Glazed Donuts 12pk from Walmart Canada. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Nut free. and we have not verified it. Ask me your gluten-free questions and learn more about Katz Gluten Free! All natural. Did you know: Doughnut is actually proper, but the Merriam-Webster dictionary now lists donut as an accepted variant. Nut free. Ask me your gluten-free questions and learn more about Katz Gluten Free! Keep frozen until ready to serve. Wonderful! From the Kitchen of Mrs. Katz: Serving Suggestion: Keep frozen. See more details at. Thaw and warm in microwave for 5-10 seconds. See more details at. are full of taste. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Just warm under 30 seconds. Soy free. Gluten-free. are full of taste. Overall, I might purchase again. Katz Gluten Store Locator. Instructions: Keep frozen until ready to serve. Ask me your gluten-free questions and learn more about Katz Gluten Free! ... Katz Gluten Free. Donuts, Pumpkin Pie Spice Glazed, Gluten Free, Box 10.5 OZ Full of taste. All natural. May also be enjoyed just thawed. Certified gluten-free. Contains eggs. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Gifts & Registry Health Home Home Improvement Household Essentials Jewelry Movies Music Office. Tips: Serve with a steaming hot latte for a perfect treat anytime. For best results, warm for a few seconds in microwave. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Free of: dairy, nut, soy. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Perfect for any age, these donuts merge our delicious donut flavors and together with a succulent chocolate frosted topping. Ingredients: GLUTEN FREE FLOUR (WHITE RICE FLOUR, TAPIOCA STARCH, CORN STARCH), PALM OIL, SUGAR, WATER, EGGS, CANOLA OIL, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM ACID BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CORN STARCH), COCOA, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, AGAR, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR. Loved these. Soy free. Gluten Free Bake Shoppe Katz Chocolate Frosted Donuts, 14 oz. Soy free. Visit www.KatzGlutenFree.com. Did You Know: Pumpkins are members of the cucurbita family which includes squash and cucumbers as well. Certified gluten-free. - Mrs. Katz. For best results, warm for a few seconds in microwave. We aim to show you accurate product information. Product of USA. Did You Know: Doughnuts is actually proper, but the Merriam-Webster Dictionary now lists Donut as an accepted variant. Dairy free. All natural. Fax: (845) 774-1540. Nut free. I suggest warming them up in the microwave for a few seconds to get the best texture and flavor. Did You Know: Pumpkins are members of the cucurbita family which includes squash and cucumbers as well. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Thaw and warm in microwave for 5-10 seconds. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. May also be enjoyed just thawed. www.katzglutenfree.com. Certified gluten-free. Keep frozen until ready to serve. Did you know: Doughnut is actually proper, but the Merriam-Webster dictionary now lists donut as an accepted variant. Gluten-free. Dairy free. close. From the Kitchen of Mrs. Katz: Serving Suggestion: Keep frozen. Certified gluten-free. Visit www.KatzGlutenFree.com. Note: Oven times may vary. - Mrs. Katz. - Mrs. Katz. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Orders placed after the above time-frames, will be safely stored in our warehouse freezer. Buy Katz Gluten Free Donut Holes Chocolate Glazed 6 oz at Walmart.com Dairy free. May also be enjoyed just thawed. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. - Mrs. Katz. Katz Gluten Store Locator. We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. www.katzglutenfree.com. Keep frozen until ready to serve. Ask me your gluten-free questions and learn more about Katz Gluten Free! It is a great gluten free way to satisfy your chocolate craving. GLUTEN FREE FLOUR (WHITE RICE FLOUR, TAPIOCA STARCH, CORN STARCH), PALM OIL, SUGAR, WATER, EGGS, CANOLA OIL, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM ACID BICARBONATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CORN STARCH), COCOA, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, AGAR, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR. Nut free. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. From the Kitchen of Mrs.Katz, Introducing a brand new Donut to our already filled portfolio, our Chocolate Frosted Donuts. Tips: This Donut is a chocolate lover's delight. 10.5 oz (298 g) Monroe, NY 10950 888-GF1-KATZ, What others said when purchasing this item. Shop for more Buy muffins & donuts online available online at Walmart.ca Place your order Mon - Wed by 3:30pm ET (For zones 1&2, and by Tuesday 3:30 pm ET for 3 Day Zone Shipments), Get it on time! Shop for more Buy muffins & donuts online available online at Walmart.ca Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Dairy free. Visit www.KatzGlutenFree.com. 14 oz (397 g). Connect with us on your favourite social networks. KATZ Gluten Free Chocolate Frosted Donut, 14oz. Keep frozen until ready to serve. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Soy free. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Perfect for any age, these donuts merge our delicious donut flavors and together with a succulent chocolate frosted topping. Soy free. Manufacturers, Ask me your gluten-free questions and learn more about Katz Gluten Free! Ask me your gluten-free questions and learn more about Katz Gluten Free! Keep frozen until ready to serve. From the Kitchen of Mrs.Katz, What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-12f7af7b-6e59-4dec-bed8-9a0089045f2e, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c893c312-007-175c225853577a, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:07:20 GMT, Electrode, Comp-ecaa7027-16a1-4bc4-8ef8-733a0e8093cb, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-534e90ec-007-175c2388683b5c, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:28:05 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.