Latest information: Apply with confidence | Study with confidence | Live with confidence. Chez Kaplan International Pathways, nous aidons les étudiants à vivre leur expérience dans une université à l’étranger. Nam viverra sed sapien vel auctor. No matter what your abilities or ambitions are, we will find the right path for you. Language courses abroad for students who want to study English, French, German or Spanish. Contact us to find out more. Benefits of partnership for your institution or business, Our blog about what’s happening in the world of education, Find pathway courses and degrees in the UK and USA, Pathway courses and other education options available through Kaplan Pathways, Colleges and other Kaplan study centres around the world, Choice of universities in the USA, UK and Australia, Advice for parents, pre-arrival, student services and housing, Flexible admissions, start dates and digital learning solutions, Admissions for university degrees and pathways in the USA, The qualifications you’ll need to study in the USA, Admissions for university degrees and pathways in the UK, The qualifications you’ll need to study in the UK, Applications for other countries / regions, Applications for pathways around the world and online degrees, Find out more about blended and digital learning, Marketing and admissions materials all in one place, Find video resources on the Kaplan Pathways YouTube channel, Benefits of working with Kaplan International Pathways, Learn about our university partners, available courses and more. Copyright © 2020 Kaplan International Pathways – All rights reserved. Case study: Kaplan International Pathways, UK. Download this handy reference guide with the adjusted entry requirements for Foundation and IYO courses across all of our UK colleges for the 2020 Clearing period. Find out how Kaplan can help you achieve your academic and personal goals. Sed a scelerisque libero. Award winning training provider, done Copyright © 2020 Kaplan International Pathways – All rights reserved. Whether you’re a learner or employer, Kaplan offer a range of services that will enable you to succeed. University pathway courses can help you study abroad in many destinations, including the UK, USA, Australia and Asia. Fusce dictum, urna ac pulvinar ultricies, nisi dolor efficitur nisl, eget pulvinar felis odio in odio. You must also have at least £1,015 for each month of your UK pathway course (or £1,265 per month if your pathway course is in London) to cover living expenses, up to a maximum of 9 months, plus funds to cover any unpaid tuition fees. If you […] We’re here to help! For a complete application, you need to send a few extra documents with your application form. Courses Pathway courses and other education options available through Kaplan Pathways; Study locations Colleges and other Kaplan study centres around the world; Universities Choice of universities in the USA, UK and Australia; Student life Your international student experience; Accommodation and support Advice for parents, pre-arrival, student services and housing; How to apply . info_outline All classroom courses are currently being delivered via Live Online until further notice. Tour the iconic landmarks of London, explore Edinburgh’s mythical past at Arthur’s seat and swim and climb your way around Torquay’s sea caves. I answer their questions about destination cities, applications, visa processes, and even daily life in their new home. Registered in England and Wales. Whatever your goals, we have the course to help you reach them. Get inspired. The UK might be a small country, but it’s big on things to do and sights to see. Go to Kaplan International Pathways launch Provides test preparation for US-bound students, as well as for country-specific tests in the UK (UCAT® , BMAT® ), Ireland (HPAT® ) and Australia (UCAT ANZ®). 5 day free trial chevron_right, Face to face learning, at a centre convenient to you. Fusce et imperdiet tellus. Morbi eget magna nec quam laoreet scelerisque pellentesque ut justo phasellus congue id ligula non pulvinar? Study English in the UK for as little as one week or as much as a year, starting at the level that’s right for you. Advice and tips for picking the right university when you can't travel abroad. London Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit? The UK might be a small country, but it’s big on things to do and sights to see. Why study a pathway program? Tagged with kaplan, Kaplan International Pathways, University of Birmingham. This must be held in a recognised bank account for at least 28 days before you apply for your Tier 4 (General) student visa. Follow your path to university abroad International students can prepare or apply for a degree from a leading university in the USA, UK or Australia with Kaplan Pathways. Kaplan’s UK team can give you expert advice on the best study options for you, put you in touch with one of our trusted agents, and help guide you through the application process. We have multiple intakes each year, which often gives you flexibility on when you can start your pathway course. What’s the difference between an accountant and a chartered accountant? Kaplan International Pathways profile, course information and application support. Only available with AAT, ACCA, CIMA Your email has been entered incorrectly. Courses Pathway courses and other education options available through Kaplan Pathways; Study locations Colleges and other Kaplan study centres around the world; Universities Choice of universities in the USA, UK and Australia; Student life Your international student experience; Accommodation and support Advice for parents, pre-arrival, student services and housing; How to apply . I help students reach one of the most exciting stepping-stones in their life: securing a place at university. Subscribe to our news or course updates. Ireland's largest independent third level college offering full-time Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Evening Degrees, Evening Diplomas, Professional Accountancy and Executive Education Programmes. 179-181 Borough High Street, London SE1 1HR. International students can prepare or apply for a degree from a leading university in the USA, UK or Australia with Kaplan Pathways. In many cases, you can pay for your UK study package using Flywire, our secure online payment portal. Download Brochure I not only find the most suitable course for you, but I also provide general information and advice about student life. Follow in the footsteps of thousands and succeed. All courses have different entry requirements. Go to Kaplan International Pathways launch, Provides test preparation for US-bound students, as well as for country-specific tests in the UK (UCAT® , BMAT® ), Ireland (HPAT® ) and Australia (UCAT ANZ®). We'll send you the details in a confirmation email. I find myself like a bookworm, so I think it fits me.”, “Bath is a magical city, everyday I explore a new amazing place which is more beautiful than I explored before. Benefits of partnership for your institution or business, Our blog about what’s happening in the world of education, Find pathway courses and degrees in the UK and USA, Pathway courses and other education options available through Kaplan Pathways, Colleges and other Kaplan study centres around the world, Choice of universities in the USA, UK and Australia, Advice for parents, pre-arrival, student services and housing, Flexible admissions, start dates and digital learning solutions, Admissions for university degrees and pathways in the USA, The qualifications you’ll need to study in the USA, Admissions for university degrees and pathways in the UK, The qualifications you’ll need to study in the UK, Applications for other countries / regions, Applications for pathways around the world and online degrees, Find out more about blended and digital learning, Marketing and admissions materials all in one place, Find video resources on the Kaplan Pathways YouTube channel, Benefits of working with Kaplan International Pathways, Learn about our university partners, available courses and more, This site uses cookies and by using the site you are consenting to this. All rights reserved. Being an international student myself when I came to the UK, I understand how challenging  studying abroad can be. 2nd Floor, Warwick Building Learn English in the birthplace of the language and discover a fascinating place where timeless history meets modern innovation. No matter where you are in the world, we have a study option that’s right for you. Guidance on where to start, contacts and useful links, The unique people who bring Kaplan International Pathways to you. Why study a pathway program? Vestibulum feugiat vestibulum nunc, ac tristique felis lacinia ut. guardianship services provider website for more information. Develop your career with an award winning accountancy, tax and financial training provider. Kaplan International Pathways UK. Our English courses in England and Scotland for international students include intensive English courses, business English courses, exam preparation courses, summer camps and more. Kaplan collabore avec les principales universités du Royaume-Uni pour fournir aux étudiants internationaux des cours de préparation à l'université personnalisés, conçus pour les étudiants qui souhaitent étudier pour obtenir une licence ou une maîtrise au Royaume-Uni. Do you have questions about how COVID-19 travel restrictions might affect your studies? Wisam studied Commercial Law at the University of Sheffield (UK); he speaks English and Arabic, Fadi studied a Financial Management at the University of East London (UK); he speaks English and Arabic. Products: Human Connections, Composure. Go to Kaplan International Pathways launch Provides test preparation for US-bound students, as well as for country-specific tests in the UK (UCAT® , BMAT® ), Ireland (HPAT® ) and Australia (UCAT ANZ®). Read more! Written by expert tutors. “The first reason I chose Kaplan is that they make their own curriculum and their own books, that means they have confidence in their courses and academic skills. Visit our dedicated FAQs page. Tour the iconic landmarks of London, explore Edinburgh’s mythical past at Arthur’s seat and swim and climb your way around Torquay’s sea caves.