New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. I know he has punched through dimensions. I think r/insanelopez has some scans that he linked for this. I am not as familiar with darkseid as I am with the juggernaut. Jean Grey doesnot have the pheonix. Ich muss sagen das mir das das Design des Juggernaut Behemoth sehr zusagt. Ist der Juggernaut ein kleines Easteregg? Darkseid either wins or gets a draw. If its just the Juggernaut Darkseid wins everytime. Because the way I understand it, that's the only thing that can undo or stop the juggernaut outside of removing him from battle which I really don't see as a win. When he's smashing as much as he can, Cytorrak channels serious magical energy into Juggernaut, to the point where can get literally unstoppable and indestructible when faced with physical force. Fully powered Juggernaut takes an Omega Beam to the face, and he's either erased or teleported to the heart of a star at the beginning of time (to live out the rest of his natural life) or sent to some other hell dimension. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! I'm on mobile now, I can try to find and link some feats later. Team Lobo or Team Hulk ? Matter Manipulation, erasure from exietence, telepathy, mind control, power over life and death and the list goes on. Trion Juggernaut took this up a notch, able to absorb and project energy. He has tore dimensions with a punch. They make a point that, fully powered, he creates a shield that protects him from all physical damage. i think you have to think of this as Cytorrak vs Darkseid. Super-Mensch Geschwindigkeit, Super-menschlichen Ausdauer, Super-menschliche Kraft, Super-Sight, Super-menschlichen Reflexe, Super-Mensch Geschwindigkeit, Super-menschlichen Ausdauer, Super-menschliche Kraft, Superhumanly dichtem Gewebe, Kampf, Unverwundbarkeit zu physischen Angriffen, Verfolgung, Berserker, Kraftfeld, Unbewaffneter Kampf, Langlebigkeit, Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #134 - The Mountain of Judgement, Lego dc comics super heroes: justice league vs. bizarro league, X2 - Wolverine's Revenge (2003), X-Men Legends (2004), X-men: next dimension (2002), Lego marvel super heroes (2013), Marvel heroes (2013), Marvel super hero squad online (2011), Spider-man: shattered dimensions (2010), X2 - Wolverine's Revenge (2003), Benutzerbild, Unsterblich, Krankheit Immunität, Matter Manipulation, Omega-Strahlen, Omega Sanction, Machtverteilung, Auferstehung, Größe Änderung, Unverwundbarkeit, Selbst Sustenance, Unstoppable Momentum, Purpurnen Kosmos Rüstung, Juggernaut-Rüstung, Genius Ebene Intellekt, unbeugsamen Willen, Einschüchterung, Führung, Bewusstseinskontrolle, Taktische Analyse, Telekinese, Telepathie, teleportieren, Dark Side, Son Of Heggra, The God Of Apokolips, The Dark Lord & Master of Darkness, Adventurer frühen Berufsverbrecher, Söldner, Soldat, Justice league: war (2014), Superman/batman: apocalypse (2010), Lego batman 3: beyond gotham (2014), Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (2008), Lego marvel super heroes (2013), Marvel: ultimate alliance 2 (2009), Spider-man: shattered dimensions (2010), X-Men: Destiny (2011), Lego marvel super heroes (2013), Spider-man: shattered dimensions (2010), X-men destiny (2011), Justice league heroes (2006), Superman: shadow of apokolips (2002), Marvel super hero squad online (2011), X2 - Wolverine's Revenge (2003), X-Men Legends (2004), X-men: next dimension (2002). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I give the edge in that fight to Darkseid, just because Juggernaut can lose his helmet in combat (and has before, in canon) and Darkseid is telepathic, capable of both psionic attacks as well as misdirection and mind-control. Juggernaut… They'd both be huge, they'd both be fast and insanely strong, and they'd both be essentially invulnerable and immortal. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. Press J to jump to the feed. You are indeed where you belong. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 1. Are darkseids powers magic based? So which team would win ? That means that his strength and invulnerability is absolute unless there is other magic tampering with it. Find out all about Juggernaut and Darkseid. I have what may be a silly question but a relevant one in this case. caption vs caption The X-men have 1 day prep. Think the power cosmic that Surfer and Galactus has, and that's Darkseids Omega Effect. They'd both be huge, they'd both be fast and insanely strong, and they'd both be essentially invulnerable and immortal. Vergleichen Darkseid gegen Juggernaut auf Basis von Befugnissen, Feinde, wichtige Fakten go here and continue the umm guys its seems for some weird reason the thread got created twice ? Trion Juggernaut vs Darkseid would be an extinction-level event. Trion Juggernaut vs Darkseid would be an extinction-level event. Unverwundbarkeit, Selbst Sustenance, Unstoppable Momentum, Benutzerbild, Unsterblich, Krankheit Immunität, Matter Manipulation, Omega-Strahlen, Omega Sanction, Machtverteilung, Auferstehung, Größe Änderung, Purpurnen Kosmos Rüstung, Juggernaut-Rüstung, Genius Ebene Intellekt, unbeugsamen Willen, Einschüchterung, Führung, Bewusstseinskontrolle, Taktische Analyse, Telekinese, Telepathie, teleportieren, Dark Side, Son Of Heggra, The God Of Apokolips, The Dark Lord & Master of Darkness, Adventurer frühen Berufsverbrecher, Söldner, Soldat, Justice league: war (2014), Superman/batman: apocalypse (2010), Lego marvel super heroes (2013), Marvel: ultimate alliance 2 (2009), Spider-man: shattered dimensions (2010), X-Men: Destiny (2011), Lego batman 3: beyond gotham (2014), Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (2008), Lego marvel super heroes (2013), Spider-man: shattered dimensions (2010), X-men destiny (2011), Marvel super hero squad online (2011), X2 - Wolverine's Revenge (2003), X-Men Legends (2004), X-men: next dimension (2002), Justice league heroes (2006), Superman: shadow of apokolips (2002), Super-menschlichen Reflexe, Super-Mensch Geschwindigkeit, Super-menschlichen Ausdauer, Super-menschliche Kraft, Superhumanly dichtem Gewebe, Super-Mensch Geschwindigkeit, Super-menschlichen Ausdauer, Super-menschliche Kraft, Super-Sight, Berserker, Kraftfeld, Unbewaffneter Kampf, Langlebigkeit, Kampf, Unverwundbarkeit zu physischen Angriffen, Verfolgung, Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #134 - The Mountain of Judgement, Lego dc comics super heroes: justice league vs. bizarro league, X2 - Wolverine's Revenge (2003), X-Men Legends (2004), X-men: next dimension (2002), Lego marvel super heroes (2013), Marvel heroes (2013), Marvel super hero squad online (2011), Spider-man: shattered dimensions (2010), X2 - Wolverine's Revenge (2003).