Today, I am taking you through everything you need to know about the Vodafone Ghana 4G MiFi device: the price of Vodafone 4G MiFi in Ghana, how to use it, Internet Settings and Where to buy.

I have a Vodafone wifi just like the one you talked about. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. How I’m going to get it. Vodafone Ghana Mifi is a portable Wi-Fi device which allows up to 5 Wi-Fi devices eg: iPhones, iPad, mobile gaming devices, Pcs and android devices to use a secure mobile internet. Mfidie.com - Technology Blog in Africa - Tech in Ghana; News, Gadgets, Reviews, FinTech, Gaming. If you are looking for a faster internet connection on a 4G LTE Device, then buy the Vodafone 4G modem device.

The first you need to charge your device until the battery is full before using it. One benefit about this Mi-Fi is, you can also use USB tethering to connect the network with your laptop. MTN Jara: Subscription Code and Enjoy Unlimited Calls. Absolutely right guys... VODAFONE FIRST GET YOUR NETWORK RIGHT.. HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING FROM MARCH AND THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING.. YOU GUYS SUCK. You will see your Mifi network available on the available networks. Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. It uses 800/900/1800/2100 Mhz bands for LTE connection, and 900/1800 Mhz bands for GSM. Emmanuel loves cats. On your phone go to Settings and then turn on your Wi-Fi connection, You will find your Mifi network select it and type in the security key which can be found at the back of the Mifi. Vodafone Ghana Mifi: Price, Discount, How To Buy Data, Check Balance & More, Things To Note When You First Buy Your Vodafone MiFi, How To Connect Your Vodafone MiFi To Your PC, How To Connect Your Vodafone MiFi To Your Your Phone, Here Is How To Buy Data on MiFi Using Vodafone Cash. Do you sell the mifi that is already unlocked? The battery also turns blue when the battery is above 50% and it turns red when the battery is below 50%. These cookies do not store any personal information.

Kindly get the nearest Vodafone Ghana Office. Big Data Bundles. Vodafone is already worst network.. adding these devices will make it further worse..I migrated from Airtel to Vodafone month back and suffering now as I am not able to use basic browsing or calling..and I cannot port out till 90 days. There are different kinds of these devices on the Ugandan market but most of them are sold by our ISPs like MTN-Ug, Airtel-Ug, Smile-Ug, Vodafone, etc. I the founder and chief editor at PCBossOnline.com. Battery capacity: 1500 mAh, up to 6 hours working time. Secondly, the battery heats up a lot, while charging from Laptop & Wall Socket. The device is also said to come with an intuitive plug-and-play web user interface.

It offers 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps Uplink speeds. No matter your internet usage behavior, you will get a Vodafone bundle that suits your pocket. Send me a message on 0241648023. You are the reason we write. Busy Ghana Internet Packages and Prices 2020. Telecom operator Vodafone has launched a new Vodafone R217 4G MiFi device in the country.

|, Vodafone launches R217 4G MiFi device with 150Mbps speed, When work meets play! If you are looking for a faster internet connection on a 4G LTE Device, then buy the. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. We accept Guest Posts. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.

I want to buy one of the mifi. I took it for unlocking so I can use any sim, but now I want to change the default password, yet anytime I open the page am asked to enter an Admin password. All Rights Reserved. Improve your productivity with blazing-fast data speeds. The 3G Vodafone Mifi costs GHS 205 and also comes with free 6 GB for one month at the initial purchase. There are two types of Vodafone Mifi available and they are. No. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. To verify, just follow the link in the message, Copyright © 2020 Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. and to our depression, they are usually locked to the specific provider selling them. Scroll down to read more on Mfidie.com.

but we can unlock a locked one for you.

Save phone battery life, getting a Mifi helps you connect more devices to the MiFi internet connection without using your phones internet connection, this will help save the battery of your phone because turning on Wi-Fi hotspot drains a lot of phone battery. I want to buy the Vodafone mifi please how much is it, Go to the nearest Vodafone Office for more information. Vodafone Ghana Mifi is a portable Wi-Fi device which allows up to 5 Wi-Fi devices eg: iPhones, iPad, mobile gaming devices, Pcs and android devices to use a secure mobile internet. The Vodafone 4G MiFi costs GHC 180 – GHC 200. Enter the security key and also take note that the security is case sensitive meaning if the key starts with a capital letter and you type in a small letter it will prompt you that you have typed a wrong password. Sign up for Vodafone Data plans to best experience the phenomenal 5G speeds with the new Inseego 5G Mifi M1100 Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Earn GHC 2,000. Vodafone Mobile Mi-Fi R207. The Mifi charges using USB and can be placed anywhere for the best network coverage and then share this network with many devices through Wi-Fi. When i am not with my laptop, then probably i might be sleeping.

Buy best 4G dongle with wifi hotspot and 4G usb dongle that transmits high internet speeds on your mobile and computers. Vodafone Broadband Packages. Alcatel Vodafone 4G MIFI Device is Efficient, but, there are some areas, where it can improve before they launch similar 5G Device : First, it is not allowing me to change DNS, there is an option for Manual DNS, but, its useless. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The 4G Vodafone Mifi costs GHS 277 and it comes with free 6GB which will last for 1 month at initial purchase. As per a report from TelecomTalk, the Vodafone R217 4G MiFi device will allow up to 15 users to connect with Wi-Fi at one time. © 2017 – 2020 - Mfidie.com. NLA App: Download to See Lotto Results, Play Lotto on the App. The MiFi device can be connected to a cellular network and provide internet access for up to ten devices. Inseego 5G Mifi M1100 The First Mobile Hotspot with 5G Be the first to experience 5G with the 5G MiFi M1100. This device comes with dimensions of 87.6×59.6×12.9mm and weighs 78 grams.

View the different types of Vodafone bundles below before we check the prices of Vodafone 4G MiFi in Ghana. You will find your network ID at the back of your Mifi when you finally find your network id in the available networks, select the network and you will be asked to type in your Security Key, the security key is also at the back of your Mifi. Vodafone Made4Me Bundles: 5GB for GHC 5.50. Updated: MTN Qwikloan: Apply and Get GHC 1000 In 2 Minutes. If you are looking for a faster internet connection on a 4G LTE Device, then buy the Vodafone 4G modem device. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. It doesn’t need any USB cable to connect before working but rather works using Wi-Fi and can be used anywhere. It helps you work for a longer period without internet interruption, Mifi gives you a stable connection, unlike your phone hotspot that a phone call can interrupt your internet connection.