22 If I had not come and spoken to them, mthey would not have been guilty of sin,2 but now they have no excuse for their sin. 6 But because I have said these things to you, gsorrow has filled your heart. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 4 Abide in me, and I in you.

But rthe Scripture will be fulfilled,4 s‘He who ate my bread has lifted his heel against me.’ 28 iYou heard me say to you, j‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I kam going to the Father, for lthe Father is greater than I. If it were not so, would I have told you that gI go to prepare a place for you?2 You will seek me, and just sas I said to the Jews, so now I also say to you, ‘Where I am going you cannot come.’ 2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. John 15:13, ESV: "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends." 27 ePeace I leave with you; fmy peace I give to you. 24 so Simon Peter motioned to him to ask Jesus6 of whom he was speaking. 14 You are (C)my friends (D)if you do what I command you. tWhoever has seen me has seen the Father. 14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, lyou also ought to wash one another’s feet. 10 kIf you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as lI have kept mmy Father’s commandments and abide in his love. 22 lSo also you have sorrow now, but mI will see you again, and nyour hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. Coming soon: our Thanksgiving email series will be an exercise in biblical renewal. 18 nAs you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. (, English Standard Version - The Holy Bible Online, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. 21 But jall these things they will do to you kon account of my name, lbecause they do not know him who sent me.
22 uJudas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it vthat you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” 30 So, after receiving the morsel of bread, he immediately went out. 25 But qthe word that is written in their Law must be fulfilled: r‘They hated me without a cause.’. John 15:13 ESV Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. fYours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. 28 Now no one at the table knew why he said this to him.

20 Truly, truly, I say to you, uwhoever receives the one I send receives me, and whoever receives me receives the one who sent me.”.

Cancel any time. 31 Jesus answered them, “Do you now believe? 19 eIf you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because fyou are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 17 lSanctify them2 in the truth; myour word is truth. 22 xThe glory that you have given me yI have given to them, tthat they may be one even as we are one,

23 Jesus answered him, w“If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and xwe will come to him and ymake our home with him. 21 pWhoever has my commandments and qkeeps them, he it is who loves me. 22 yThe disciples looked at one another, uncertain of whom he spoke. sAsk, and you will receive, tthat your joy may be full.

Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book. iIf they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

6 Jesus said to him, “I am lthe way, and mthe truth, and nthe life. 19 And ofor their sake pI consecrate myself,3 that they also qmay be sanctified4 in truth. jI am not praying for the world but for those kwhom you have given me, for lthey are yours. 23 zI in them and you in me, athat they may become perfectly one, bso that the world may know that you sent me and cloved them even as dyou loved me.

English Standard Version Update. 32 Behold, dthe hour is coming, indeed it has come, when eyou will be scattered, each to his own home, and fwill leave me alone.

6 If anyone does not abide in me che is thrown away like a branch and withers; dand the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. 10 mAll mine are yours, and yours are mine, and nI am glorified in them. English Standard Version (ESV) Bible Book List. John 15:13, KJV: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." 3 Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. 2 During supper, when t the devil had already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him, 3 Jesus, knowing u that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that v he had come … Scripture Formatting. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. 3 tAnd this is eternal life, uthat they know you, vthe only wtrue God, and xJesus Christ whom you have sent. 17 These things I command you, cso that you will love one another. 15 u No longer do I call you servants , 1 for the servant does not know what his master is doing ; but I have called you friends , for x all that I have heard from my Father y I have made known to you . All rights reserved.