The best value in digital Bible study. English Standard Version (ESV). All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. For again Isaiah said. 33 I have said these things to you, that hin me you may have peace. 6 Jesus said to him, “I am (A)the way, and (B)the truth, and (C)the life. 33 He said this fto show by what kind of death he was going to die. 30 Jesus answered, y“This voice has come for your sake, not mine. 11 because qon account of him many of the Jews were going away and believing in Jesus. 14 zIf you ask me5 anything in my name, I will do it. Subscribe to a study package to unlock the ESV Study Bible, the interactive Knowing the Bible study series, the Preaching the Word commentary series, and more. 45 And bwhoever csees me sees him who sent me. 34 So the crowd answered him, “We have heard from the Law that gthe Christ remains forever. 15 For I have given you an example, mthat you also should do just as I have done to you. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bbears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

50 And I know that his commandment is eternal life.

15 b“If you love me, you will ckeep my commandments.

25 “I have said these things to you in figures of speech. 46 dI have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. 36 Simon Peter said to him, “Lord, where are you going?” yJesus answered him, “Where I am going zyou cannot follow me now, abut you will follow afterward.” iIf they kept my word, they will also keep yours. 25 lWhoever loves his life loses it, and mwhoever nhates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. 17 even ethe Spirit of truth, fwhom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

8 rPhilip said to him, “Lord, sshow us the Father, and it is enough for us.” $3.99 a month for 40+ study tools. 17 So csome of his disciples said to one another, “What is this that he says to us, d‘A little while, and you will not see me, and again a little while, and you will see me’; and, e‘because I am going to the Father’?”

John 14:6-7 English Standard Version (ESV) 6  Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”3 7 oIf you had known me, you would have pknown my Father also.4 From now on you do know him and qhave seen him.”.

[ a ] From now on you do know him and have seen him.” 24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. qIf anyone serves me, rthe Father will honor him. The words that I say to you vI do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. 16 You did not choose me, but zI chose you and appointed you that you should go and abear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that bwhatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. 28 Father, glorify your name.” Then wa voice came from heaven: “I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again.” Find out more here.

11:25; John 14:6 in all English translations.

13 jYou call me kTeacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am. 24 Until now you have asked nothing in my name. New Internation Version (NIV) Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life.

18 d“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.

oHe has no claim on me, How can we know the way?” Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 11 gFor he knew who was to betray him; that was why he said, “Not all of you are clean.”, 12 When he had washed their feet and hput on his outer garments and resumed his place, he said to them, i“Do you understand what I have done to you?

16 Truly, truly, I say to you, na servant3 is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.

37 Though he had done so many signs before them, they still did not believe in him, 44 And Jesus cried out and said, z“Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but ain him who sent me. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away!

31 zNow is the judgment of this world; now will athe ruler of this world bbe cast out. Sign up for an account to try it FREE for 30 days.

No one comes to the Father except through me.

Abide in my love. Don't have an account?

6 Jesus said to him, “I am lthe way, and mthe truth, and nthe life. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. 11 rconcerning judgment, because the ruler of this world sis judged. No one comes to the Father except through me. 27 vfor the Father himself loves you, because wyou have loved me and xhave believed that I came from God.1 The house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. 5 Then he ypoured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet and to wipe them with the towel that was wrapped around him. 5 jThomas said to him, “Lord, kwe do not know where you are going. 10 kIf you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as lI have kept mmy Father’s commandments and abide in his love. 7  If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. 26 In that day you will ask in my name, and I do not say to you that I will ask the Father on your behalf; 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you hto myself, that iwhere I am you may be also.

14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, lyou also ought to wash one another’s feet.

22 uJudas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it vthat you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” 13 zWhatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that athe Father may be glorified in the Son. 7 Jesus said, “Leave her alone, so that she may keep it3 for the day of my burial.

Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. 29 The crowd that stood there and heard it said that it had thundered. 21 pWhoever has my commandments and qkeeps them, he it is who loves me. 14 d“Let not your hearts be troubled. 28 iYou heard me say to you, j‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I kam going to the Father, for lthe Father is greater than I.

mThe one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going. 18 The reason why the crowd went to meet him bwas that they heard he had done this sign.

29 And mnow I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. 11 Believe me that uI am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else wbelieve on account of the works themselves. 18 “I will not leave you as orphans; hI will come to you. You know him, for he dwells with you and gwill be7 in you. 22 lSo also you have sorrow now, but mI will see you again, and nyour hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.

6 But because I have said these things to you, gsorrow has filled your heart. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus.

10 Do you not believe that uI am in the Father and the Father is in me?

22 If I had not come and spoken to them, mthey would not have been guilty of sin,2 but now they have no excuse for their sin.

23 oIn that day you will pask nothing of me. 10 pconcerning righteousness, qbecause I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer;

But vfor this purpose I have come to uthis hour.

kBecause I live, you also will live. How can you say that hthe Son of Man must be lifted up? 5 But now eI am going to him who sent me, and fnone of you asks me, ‘Where are you going?’ No one comes to the Father except through me.

sAsk, and you will receive, tthat your joy may be full.

No one comes to the Father except through me.

23 nWhoever hates me hates my Father also. 2 In fmy Father’s house are many rooms. 21 kWhen a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.

If it were not so, would I have told you that gI go to prepare a place for you?2 No one comes to the Father except through me. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. 12 Six days before ithe Passover, jJesus therefore came to Bethany, kwhere Lazarus was, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 13 qGreater love has no one than this, rthat someone lay down his life for his friends. Indeed, ythe hour is coming when zwhoever kills you will think he is offering service to God. 24 oIf I had not done among them the works that no one else did, mthey would not be guilty of sin, but now they have pseen and hated both me and my Father. And eyou2 are clean, fbut not every one of you.” 35 xBy this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”. 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. 23 And Jesus answered them, i“The hour has come jfor the Son of Man to be glorified. John 14:6: Heb.

20 lIn that day you will know that mI am in my Father, and nyou in me, and oI in you. 26 “But swhen the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, the will bear witness about me. But ktake heart; lI have overcome the world.”. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. 24 so Simon Peter motioned to him to ask Jesus6 of whom he was speaking. Blessed is u he who comes in the name of the Lord, even v the King of Israel! 5 “Why was this ointment not sold for three hundred denarii2 and ngiven to the poor?” 6 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, “Lord, do you wash my feet?” 8 gBy this my Father is glorified, that you hbear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. John 14:6-12 English Standard Version (ESV) 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. 8 bPeter said to him, “You shall never wash my feet.” Jesus answered him, c“If I do not wash you, you have no share with me.” 43 yfor they loved the glory that comes from man more than the glory that comes from God. 32 And I, cwhen I am lifted up from the earth, dwill draw eall people to myself.” 33 Little children, ryet a little while I am with you.