", "What a difference it makes! John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. The next day Jesus decided to go into Galilee, and He found Philip and said to him, [as My disciple, accepting Me as your Master and Teacher, and walking the same path of life that I walk].”. 40  Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus. A primary preposition; to or into, of place, time, or purpose; also in adverbial phrases. John the Baptist is considered to be the last of the OT prophets, and is not to be confused with John the Apostle who wrote this Gospel, three brief letters. [Isa. The Greek term traditionally translated "the Jews" ("hoi Ioudaioi" ) refers here and elsewhere in John's Gospel to those Jewish leaders who opposed Jesus; also in 5:10, 15, 16; 7:1, 11, 13; 9:22; 18:14, 28, 36; 19:7, 12, 31, 38.

(See John 4:23; John 4:37; John 6:32; John 7:28; John 8:16; John 15:1; John 17:3; John 19:35.)
I have been running active all the time with everything flat and the sound cuts through beautifully.

19 This is the testimony of John [the Baptist] when the Jews sent priests and Levites to him from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?” 20 And he confessed [truthfully] and did not deny [that he was only a man], but acknowledged, “I am not the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed)!” 21 They asked him, “What then? [6] 1:34 See Isaiah 42:1; many manuscripts "is the Son of God" .

This man came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe [in Christ, the Light] through him. They asked him, “Why then are you baptizing, if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?”, in water, but among you there stands One whom you do not recognize, It is He [the preeminent One] who comes after me, the. 12 But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right [the authority, the privilege] to become children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name— 13 who were born, not of blood [natural conception], nor of the will of the flesh [physical impulse], nor of the will of man [that of a natural father], but of God [that is, a divine and supernatural birth—they are born of God—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified]. 7  He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. The audio circuitry, components and construction methods employed in all John Hardy products are simple, elegant and superior. 5 The Light shines on in the [c]darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it]. 50  Jesus said, "You believe[8]because I told you I saw you under the fig tree. Every detail, parts on the pre amp speaks quality. 39  "Come," he replied, "and you will see. 24 Now they had been sent from the Pharisees. You will see greater things than that." Andrew brought Simon to Jesus.

"They said, "Rabbi" (which means "Teacher"), "where are you staying?" 29 The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, “Look! Here, either time is possible, though the Roman reckoning may be more likely because if it were 4:00 p.m. the disciples might have felt compelled to go home before evening set in. 33 I did not recognize Him [as the Messiah], but He who sent me to baptize [m]in water said to me, ‘He upon whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this One is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I myself have [actually] seen [that happen], and my testimony is that this is the Son of God!”, 35 Again the next day John was standing with two of his disciples, 36 and he looked at Jesus as He walked along, and said, “Look!

", "Oh my…I think this just became my favorite bass!

", "What can I say? Amplified Bible (AMP). Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. This passage is about John the Baptist, the son of Zacharias the priest and his wife, Elizabeth. 32  Then John gave this testimony: "I saw the Spirit come down from heaven as a dove and remain on him. Here, either time is possible, though the Roman reckoning may be more likely because if it were 4:00 p.m. the disciples might have felt compelled to go home before evening set in. Here John the writer uses the Greek perfect tense (“has cried out”), emphasizing the truth and continuing importance of John the Baptist’s testimony. I.e.

"Are you the Prophet?"