Buy Gold, Silver, and Platinum bullion online at JM Bullion. First time buying precious metals. JM isn't trustworthy and their customer service is pure trash. coins, bars, rounds and even statues. The content on this website, including any positive reviews of Goldco Direct and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent. When asked if they would give me a discount or a free coin for the two hours I spent on the phone with them and the extra $15 i spent in gas fees they said no.

They said yes and then I asked if I could change my order, they immediately said "Yes we can do that."

We were not able to find any info related to administration, storage or setup fees on the JM Bullion official website. Well, meet JMB when it comes to shipping! Excellent product, well packaged and delivered.

Thanks for reading our JM Bullion review; you are now equipped with sufficient knowledge to make a better investment decision and avoid risks associated with IRA rollovers. They sent via email a label and shipping instructions that were so strict.

JM Bullion Customer Reviews. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Beautiful products and fast shipping. My gold order was shipped in about 14 days after placement of my order and the same speed applied to my order of silver bars. Their prices are very competitive and you'll find it difficult to beat them.

Click here to find out our top-rated precious metals IRA dealer In 2020. Check us out (RV Odd Couple) on YouTube if you'd like to see our video review on JM Bullion coming soon.... Fast shipping and extremely professional services all around. The box was large than it needed to be and didn’t contain sufficient packing materials to prevent contents from shifting. All rights reserved. Precious Metals, Review It. They do not care at all about any of their customers and all these negative reviews show that. I declined the $10 credit saying I paid 4X that amount in their markups over spot on this bar then ask if the could replace it with any other bar or send me a $12 silver coin to make it right. JM Bullion is a gold bullion coin and bar dealer. I’m guessing this was because of weight. On Facebook, the company has a rating of 4.5/5 stars after 640 reviews. Now let’s have a quick look at the two main precious metals offered at JM Bullion: They sell a wide range of both bullion coins and bullion bars. I am very puzzled with JM bullion why use USPS when there is significant delay? Customer service is lacking. No, JM Bullion is not a scam. Immediate Delivery - Call Us 800-276-6508 - BBB Accredited. USPS doesn’t provide any expected date of delivery. If they would have properly packaged my order none of this would have occurred. There’s also a massive collection of silver in form of coins, bars and rounds at the investors’ disposal. One advantage of bullion bars is that they have lower premiums hence less expensive than coins. Disclosure: The owners of this website may be paid to recommend Goldco Direct. I love them no problems at all. I told them I would be keeping the damaged bar as their solution was not worth my efforts they were placing on me. I hope JM Bullion use different mail carrier for the future. JM Bullion Review. Nature of the business so deal with it and stop crying about wait times. In this JM Bullion review, you’ll learn about their products, and whether it is the ideal company for your Precious Metals IRA investment.. Overview-Who Are JM Bullion?

JM Bullion won’t provide the necessary precious metals IRA services  to you, since its not a custodian. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! What a Crock. Always happy with every time, I,ve ordered from this seller.Fast shipping, and no problems.

Most of the complaints concern delayed shipment and loss of items on transit.

Received several shipments from JM Bullion. It was so poorly packaged that the individual bars were easily shifting around in the box. I've spent hours looking at various bullion providers, such as SD Bullion, SilverGoldBull, Money Metals Exchange, APMex and many more and I have to say JMBullion blows them out of the water with their lower premiums, excellent selection and responsive customer service.They are very accommodating and will work with you on whatever it is you want. I am a repeat customer. JM Bullion, found online at JMBullion.com, is a company whose goal is to help their customers who are interested in all things related to precious metals, whether that … The first and heaviest package was packed very well and arrived without any issues. With the suggestion of "we can not do anything about it" from JMB & USPS. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and has offices in multiple locations across the country. The silver consisted of 60 10 Oz bars. JM Bullion has a current rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau. We full time RV as the RV Odd Couple on YouTube and cannot leave our current location until our silver is delivered. Please use another vendor for transactions. These bars were shown as in stock on their site. The company has been BBB-accredited since 2014, and there were 65 filed complaints against JM Bullion within the last year. And 3rd party shipping insurance will never pay you. Most credible precious metal dealers are listed by US Mint as dealer and are TRUSTe verified. I ordered on 8/16. I said this was unacceptable and wanted to speak with a manager. Sent some items with a 3k value in for buyback and even though UPS shows signature delivery to JM dock they claim it was lost and won't reimburse. Zero shipping charges on all orders. Use this site often. Do no buy from these criminals! Easy to do business with, service & information on orders is perfect Can’t wait to buy more . My total order was for $46,000. Lots of payment options and pretty good deals too. I ordered August 16th thus, it took 12 days to receive the product. After the second time and no help from JMB or USPS I purchased a PMB ( personal mailbox ).

Some of the bullion bars available include the RMC Gold Bars, Credit Suisse Gold Bars and the Sunshine Mint Gold Bars. Reliable and consistent service, no surprises or concerns. Never again, back to APMEX. JM Bullion offers the perfect amounts of flexibility, focus, fun, and growth, all with no strings, red tape, or shooting from the hip. JM Bullion was accredited in July 2014 by the Better Business Bureau and currently holds an A+ rating with the organization. The second shipment of 8 bars was a different story. If I don't receive the order by end of this week. Well after spending money on and changing the address on all other site/accounts, etc. I also told them the bars damage made it less desirable and reduced it value in my view. The second box contained 8 single bars. Gold bullion coins available include the Australian Gold Kangaroo, Austrian Gold Philharmonic, American Gold Buffalo, American Gold Eagle, South African Kruggerand and many others. Protect Your Retirement From The Looming Recession, Best Gold IRA Companies (the 3 Best In 2020).

JM Bullion Reviews. I bought some 10oz Geiger bars from JM using an ECheck for payment. Nice and easy, fast shipping. Though they facilitate the rollover of IRAs and 401 (k) accounts to precious metals, they do not offer storage, causing immense hardship to investors as they have to find their own custodian (which could lead to higher fees). One notable quality of this company is that they make online purchase of precious commodities simple through their user-friendly website. I can have peace of mind knowing that my purchase will come exactly as described. Copyright © 2020 betterbullion.com | All Rights Reserved. Johnson Matthey, PAMP Suisse, Royal Canadian Mint, Perth Minth, Australian Mint, Credit Suisse,Sunshine Mint, Engelhard etc. A steady $1500 a month (!) JM Bullion is neither listed nor verified, which raises suspicion and mistrust. I made a order and then realized there was a tax charge on my purchase because my state taxes precious metals coins. JM Bullion is headquartered in Dallas, but they also have offices in Chicago, Lancaster and many other places. The best offer by JM. A smart company should ensure a seamless delivery of products to customers to keep them happy and loyal.

This is what makes JM unpopular among investors who prefer a company that safeguards their investment for them. JM Bullion is a United States-based company that specializes in the physical sale of bullion and coins. I have used JM Bullion for several years. Super sneaky way to fit in more premiums but you have lost my business as a result. The Trustpilot rating of JM Bullion is 4 stars based on 7 reviews.

If you don’t have the product in stock you should never have processed the payment. My cost and time would be higher than any benefit I would be receiving. JM Bullion was founded back in 2011 by Jonathan Wanchalk, together with the company’s current chief executive officer Michael Wittmeyer, and their main aim was to provide retail services to individuals who wished to purchase precious metals for investment. JM lost a lot of business from me on this first transaction and I will be sure to warn everyone I know via every avenue that is available to me. CEO: Michael Wittmeyer, VP of Operations: Tom Fougerousse, Wire Transfer, Credit Card, Check, Paypal, American Expression, Master Card. JMBullion is an excellent Gold and Silver bullion provider. USPS is just updating the status saying it's being late no information where it is no information when it will arrive. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. They were shipped silver by me using their shipping system and received my boxes but somehow they said box damaged and lost 3 100oz silver bars they won't pay me the 8,787.00 they owe me or give me back the silve I have proof that everything on invoice was sent. BE WARY OF SHIPPING!! that will go elsewhere. About JM Bullion.

The Customer Service Representative was awesome, she was kind, helpful and polite. Most customers prefer bullion coins due to the government backing they have. JMB now wants to charge $15 dollars to change my address after they refuse to update my shipping address to anything other than what is connected to my bank/card. Damged coins slow shipping wont return or exchange only offered 5$ coupon trash all stick with apmex. The company earns an A+ rating with the BBB with a review average of 5 stars based on over 2300 reviews. They also stated that they didn’t feel that surface damage to a bar reduces it value. It seems I won’t get my package this week.Update 3: I received package today, August 28, 2020. Yes.

It takes several weeks to get order. It is neither listed nor accredited by BCA. Have you ever known anyone with good intentions but rushes through things and always fouls up?

Trustpilot.