Jeremiah 29:13. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NEW, New Revised Standard Version, Anglicised Catholic Edition, New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition, Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition. << Verse 10   |   Try it for 30 days FREE. *New* Read Jeremiah 29:11 in Spanish, read Jeremiah 29:11 in Portugese. For I know the thoughts which I think on you, saith the Lord, the thoughts of peace, and not of torment, that I give to you an end and patience. Try it free for 30 days. The best value in digital Bible study. For all the grammarians out there, the “you” in Jeremiah 29:11 isn’t singular, it’s plural. And ye will call upon me, and go and pray unto me, and I will hear you. Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book. And you don’t have to be a Hebrew scholar to realize that “one” versus “many” is a big difference. Get your church set-up with online giving, sermon streaming, and more in under 24 hours. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book. Learn more. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Jeremiah 29:11English Standard Version (ESV) 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a]and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for well-being and not for trouble, to give you a future and a hope. Call us at 888-634-2038, 11 For I know the planss I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prospert you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.u, Read more Sorry, an error was encountered while loading comparison. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[ a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Fact: The word “prosper” found in some Bibles at Jeremiah 29:11 is translated from a Hebrew word that means “peace, health, and well-being.”According to the context, God promised to give the exiled Israelites not wealth but peace and welfare. For I know the plans that I have for you, says the, I know the plans that I have for you, declares, For I know well the plans I have in mind for you—oracle of the, I say this because I know what I am planning for you,” says the, For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the, I know the plans I have for you,” announces the, For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the, For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the. 11 (A)For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, (B)to give you a future and a hope. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. << 12 >> Jeremiah 29:11 in Haitian Creole (Kreyol) (Jeremi 29:11) "Se mwen ki konnen sa m' gen nan tèt mwen pou nou. “I have good plans for you. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. For I know the thoughts that I think concerning you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you the end that you wait for. Absolutely, you can. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Please try again soon. Share Jeremiah 29:11 planning blessing hope promises King James Version (KJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the L ord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. This verse is often spoken as a promise of hope to people who are grieving or discouraged. An error occurred while marking the devotional as read. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. And the verse just before it is perhaps even scarier. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. Jeremiah 29:12. Jeremiah 29:11 in all English translations, ESV Family Devotional Bible (TruTone, Brown), Leather, imitation, Brown, ESV Student Study Bible, Trutone, Chestnut, ESV Student Study Bible, TruTone, Navy Blue. I say this because I know what I have planned for you,” says the Lord. I don’t plan to hurt you. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jahveh, thoughts of peace and not for evil, to give you (a) destiny and hope. It would be nearer the truth to say, ‘therefore the Lord thinketh upon me.’ Why is it necessary to emphasise the fact that God thinks of men? You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you in your latter end a hope. For I know the plans I have for you, says the, For I know the plans that I have in mind for you,” declares, For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Eternal, “plans for peace, not evil, to give you a future and hope—. $3.99 a month for 40+ study tools. Don't have an account? Jeremiah 29:11 KJ21 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end. Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. What are the benefits of creating an account? New International Version (NIV), For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the. For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of affliction, to give you an end and patience. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for. u Read more Share Copy I'm not a pastor, just a member of a church in south... God bless you, Yolify. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Jeremiah 29:11. Verse 12 >>. For in Jeremiah 29:10, God … Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK). you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK) 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[ a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Se mwen menm Seyè a … Copy. For I know the thoughts, that I have thought towards you, saith the Lord, I know the plans that I have for you, declares the. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. An error occurred while accessing favorites. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. For I know the plans I have for you,” says the, For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the. Find out more here. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. Jeremiah 29:11 in English "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says The LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end." Sorry, an error was encountered while loading part of the book. Jeremiah 29:11 Bible in Basic English (BBE) - Read this chapter 11 For I am conscious of my thoughts about you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you hope at the end. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. Misconception: God will prosper his worshippers with material riches. Try it free for 30 days. For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the. And ye will seek me, and find me, if ye search for me with all your heart. Your Faithlife account signs you in to all our sites. —‘I am poor and needy, yet the Lord thinketh upon me.’ ‘Yet’ is an interpolation of the English version. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. (For I know the thoughts which I think about you, saith the Lord, the thoughts of peace, and not of torment, so that I shall give you a good ending.). I say this because I know the plans that I have for you.” This message is from the, For I know the plans I have for you, declares the. Jeremiah 29:11 11 For I know the plans s I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper t you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. However, before it can be applied, it must first be understood in context. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the. By registering for an account, you agree to Faithlife’s. I plan to give you hope and a good future. Jeremiah 29:11 is often displayed on posters, T-shirts, bumper stickers, etc. Jeremiah calls out Hananiah’s lie and then states the promise we read in 29:11. Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! Je pense de même que toi. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,” says Yahweh, “thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. For I know the machshavot (thoughts, plans) that I think toward you, saith Hashem, machshavot shalom, and not of ra’ah, to give you an acharit (future) and a tikvah (hope). For I know the plans I have for you”—this is the, I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the, For I know what plans I have in mind for you,’ says. I will bless you with a future filled with hope—a future of success, not of suffering.