Get New Recipes and Creative Ideas Delivered Right to Your Inbox! In a medium bowl, stir together the graham crumbs and sugar. Place in the fridge as you make the filling. Add the vanilla, lemon juice, and sour cream into the cream cheese mixture. These No-Bake Cheesecake Bars are a rich, decadent dessert that tastes heavenly. Then you’ll carefully mix in the cooled jello mixture and a little lemon juice. The cake will last 4-5 days covered in the refrigerator. So I typically make it the night before I plan to serve it. I love cheesecake recipes – whether it’s classic New York Cheesecake or decadent chocolate cheesecake.Nothing beats the velvety smooth texture … How To Make No-Bake Cheesecake Bars. Start off by preparing the crust. Spread the cheesecake layer on top of the graham cracker crust and smooth it out with a spatula. I’m the mom of six stinkin’ cute kids and the wife to my smokin’ hot hubby, Lo. In a separate large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar, followed by the lemon juice. Crispy Mozzarella Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken (low-carb, Keto), Top 10 Must Try Taco Recipes (30 Minutes or less! As you might have suspected, these start with an easy graham cracker crumb layer. Slice into squares and serve topped with whipped cream and lemon zest, if desired. No need to turn on the oven. This easy jello cheesecake is completely no-bake and perfect for summer! Carefully fold the thawed whipped topping into the mixture until it's evenly mixed. Start off by preparing the crust. Carefully unclamp the edges of the springform pan. Then as the jello mixture cools, you’ll make the rest of the filling. You’ll spoon the mixture into the pan, smooth the top and then pop the cheesecake in the fridge to chill. Required fields are marked *. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and salt until thoroughly combined. You want to do this slowly, and ensure that the jello is 100% cooled before going ahead. Was a family hit! Pour cheesecake mixture over crust and refrigerate until filling has set, at least 4 hours. When ready to serve, carefully run a thin, sharp knife around the edges of the springform pan. Your email address will not be published. For a strawberry jello cheesecake, omit the lemon juice from the recipe and use strawberry jello. If you’d like to use a pie crust – buy 2. Graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and a bit of salt are mixed together and pressed into the pan to form a crust and all you have to do is set it in the fridge to chill and harden. Please support this website by adding us to the whitelist in your ad blocker. Mix Crust Mix, butter and sugar until blended; press onto bottom of prepared pan. To eat: thaw overnight in the fridge, add toppings and enjoy. Combine well then press into an 8 or 9-inch pan, then refrigerate. With the mixer on low speed, beat the jello into the cream cheese mixture a little at a time. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8-12 hours or until fully set and cold. Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth top. JUST in case you have leftovers, here are a few tips for storing a no bake cheesecake: We typically like to make this a day AHEAD OF TIME for holidays and special occasions. It’s not the zing of say, a lemon curd, but rather a subtly tart note of lemon that’s enveloped in a fluffy, creamy cheesecake package. I had never made cheesecake with jello, but I have been missing out! Cover and place in the fridge for 8-12 hours until they have set up. Pour in the cooled Jello mixture, whipping cream, lemon zest and lemon juice, and beat until completely combined. I love cheesecake recipes – whether it’s classic New York Cheesecake or decadent chocolate cheesecake. Then use orange jello instead of lemon jello. So I keep a few of my favorite dessert recipes handy, so I can throw something together quickly. Note that you will not follow the preparation instructions on the jello package. Mix until creamy. In a small bowl, combine jello and boiling water and stir until dissolved. Your email address will not be published. I love the graham crumb crust – so this recipe makes enough to go along the bottom and up the edges. Yes – you can! There’s lemon jello, which gives you some lemon flavor but also a nice texture, and there’s also lemon zest and lemon juice to ensure that there’s some true lemon flavor going on as well. Place in the fridge for 6 hours, or until set. I like to have treats like this kept in the freezer for when friends come over. 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted, Additional lemon zest, for serving, optional. CRUST. The filling recipe will be enough to fill both. In a small bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until combined. It will need to chill for at least 6 hours before serving. To do that, you will need to … Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until light and fluffy. This easy jello cheesecake is completely no-bake and perfect for summer! Next, Whisk in heavy cream in 3-4  increments, whipping it into the cream cheese mixture after each addition. FILLING. You end up with a texture that’s not too dense or heavy – but instead is super smooth with an almost mousse-like consistency. Add in the heavy cream slowly and whisk it well. This is my type of cheesecake..simple & creamy! Ads are what helps us bring you premium content – thank you! They are perfect for making ahead of time for parties and events. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a springform pan the mixture will not go up all the way up to the top of the sides). Nothing beats the velvety smooth texture and rich, creamy flavor. Continue beating on high until mixture starts to thicken. Place in fridge to chill while you prepare the filling. Filed Under: Dessert Tagged With: Cheesecake, dessert, cheesecake, easy dessert, no-bake, recipe. Whenever we head over to a friend’s house for dinner, I feel like I can’t go empty-handed. Jello No Bake Cheesecake – it’s so easy! Press into an 8 or 9-inch square pan or glass pie plate and refrigerate. Jello No Bake Cheesecake With Dream Whip Dik Dik Zaxy November 10, 2020 no Comments No bake pumpkin dream bars 365 days no bake cherry cheesecake 9x13 size no bake cherry cheesecake dessert no bake lemon cheesecake 365 days of strawberry cool whip pie no bake Or they are great to enjoy all week too. This recipe is a lemon jello cheesecake recipe that has delicious lemon flavor and crunchy, graham crumb crust. And today I’m going to show you how easy it is! Next using a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Use a knife to loosen the edges away from the pan and slice. But did you know you can make a delicious no-bake cheesecake using jello? Made with a buttery graham cracker crust and a cheesecake filling that is smooth, creamy, and extra fluffy, this no-bake cheesecake will become your new favorite dessert! Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Graduations, dinner parties, potlucks, barbecues, anniversary dinners, and the list goes on and on.