It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. When I mentioned the old South Beach entrees and how good they were, she stated “South Beach never had entrees before.” I know they did…. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. I see people are NOT happy with this stuff that’s being sold here or how they’re running their “business”. I understand the diet’s focus on nixing sugar cravings. What food do you normally eat, How much food, and so on. Top 10 Weight Loss Programs | Buying Guide . I have come back to this diet over the years as a refresh on my habits and to detox my body. One of my main complaints about paleo was that living without grains for life was too big of an ask for me. on South Beach in 1 yr. i then used my other phone to call the same number but selected sales and someone answered within seconds. I’m so pissed. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM! I was trying to eat it. In summary, I would not recommend South Beach Diet to a friend. C.S.S.D., author of Lean Habits for Lifelong Weight Loss, agrees. Anyway, I got on the website and tried to cancel, this is another business that makes it very difficult to stop their program. I also drank Ensure high protein drinks. All in all, I’d gained about 10 pounds. i would never work with southbeach again or recommend them to anyone. I tried the diet for one month but it was not my thing. I needed to doctor it up with Teriyaki sauce or ketchup. I like having this on there to keep me focused, however, the little pop-up boxes don't get big enough to show everything that is in them, and there is no scroll on them to see the rest. Some of the meals didn’t even cover the bottom of the tray. Low-fat dairy plays a central role in reaping South Beach Diet results, and I was game to try out eating it for two weeks, but it just cemented for me that yogurt is bland and horrible—and in no way filling or satisfying. Only The food is terrible. We even threw away much of what was delivered as we couldn’t even give it away. Yes … I was Nutrisystem before South Beach and it’s 100xs better…. And not all the reviews on the taste of those expensive meals are positive. I love the southbeach diet but the app is just another way for them to try and sell the online plan to make money. I want to try to get to the bottom of my food triggers instead of looking for a quick fix like I did with the South Beach Diet. “The first phase is extreme. The book says the process is meant to help a person rid herself of sugar cravings and also initiate “early rapid weight loss” to inspire the person to stick with it. The prepackaged South Beach Diet is now owned by Nurtrisystem. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Dairy has never been a staple of my diet. I have been on Nutri-system and loved it but thought id give South Beach a chance. They bury this at checkout “terms and conditions” – biggest scam ever! This diet is very low in calcium, so you will definitely need a supplement in order to hit your daily requirement. Plus, just as much a factor if not more so I now use a wheel chair nearly always. With any “diet” you have to do your research and figure our what works best for your life. Let me back up a bit: Looking for a challenge, I had started a job that promised to put all my experience to the test. If you try to cancel they charge $125 for that “free week”. One customer who purchased just the book said: This diet is full of common sense and I have lost weight by following the guidelines. It seemed like the South Beach Diet results promised in the book skipped over me. Getting a subscription cancelled is almost impossible! I also am very mad about that. PS1000 allows you to lose more weight and reach goals faster than most on weight loss programs. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2016. I was assured that the menu instructions would be easy to follow but they were NOT. I requested they listen to the recorded call with the sales rep to prove to them I am telling the truth about what I asked, what I was promised and what was claimed. They also have very poor customer service, acted real nice on phone but would not take food back, give me a discount or anything….then left me on hold for 45 minutes only to disconnect me. Both me and my husband love it. After the first two weeks, I just stopped craving the sugar and other crap food. It's definitely old school but definitely has some still useful information. And despite my initial desire to proceed to phase two and add carbs back in slowly, I’ve already fallen off the wagon. Find their official site. I just called to try and cancel and after asking 900 questions and me finally telling them “I JUST WANT TO CANCEL, NO MORE QUESTIONS”, I was told there would be a $120 cancellation fee. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2018. The only South Beach Diet (r) Book with the science behind the eating plan. This is brand-new for 2020. It is just tiny portions. It does, however, make me appreciate the taste of fresh food, like tomatoes, broccoli, brussells sprouts, anything but the food they send you. The South Beach Diet - Dr. Agatston's South Beach Diet is a weight-loss program that helps you find the right balance of food by incorporating a combination of whole grains, fresh vegetables and fruits, olive and canola oils, as well as lean proteins like turkey, chicken and fish. I have been fortunate that several people in my family and friend are also on this diet. You will return to it. You can learn more about all of the South Beach Diet menu options, including their keto food, by visiting the link below. « Back to all the South Beach Diet User Reviews. Going forward, I'm definitely going to be a whole lot nicer to carbs, and I actually think I will work with a dietitian to lose what remains of these 10 pounds. It smelled bad after it was heated and it tasted worse. White rice and baked goods were out, of course, but so were natural, healthy-for-you sources like fruits. when i told them i had canceled my future orders and wanted to make sure this was confirmed, the woman told me to hold on and she would transfer me. When there were no sweet treats up for grabs, I began running out to buy myself a huge peanut butter cookie or a pita sandwich. 20 of 41 people found this review helpful, Reviewer: Barb from Strongsville, OH, USA, 34 of 61 people found this review helpful, Reviewer: Rocky Mountain Bloom from Morrison CO, 188 of 350 people found this review helpful, 169 of 333 people found this review helpful. I'm not a huge fan of paperbacks but I knew that I wouldn't be using this book long so opted for the cheaper version. Over the years and maybe the best part is that my kids have benefited from this commitment as well and at a time when our kids are generally less healthy, mine are strong, lean and healthy- better yet, they understand how to manage it for themselves. Cost, taste, lack of instructions, over promised under delivered, liars, Frozen meals delivered right to your door, no brainer, ConsumersCompare.org All rights reserved. I got all the SB books used off amazon and they have great recipes! It is easy to follow with lots of veggies, sensible proteins and cutting out processed foods, white flour and sugar. I lost 11 pounds the first week, and 12 more the second week. I've been on SBD for about 3 weeks. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018. I like my whole grains that you get with this. Literally, my stomach has been screwed up with gas every day that I’ve tried to eat the food. This company is all about making a buck. However you could customize your menu using their daily nutrition guide. I also received a second order I did not expect, nor want. If you purchase the diet program from South Beach’s main website, you are roped into purchasing all of your meals and snacks at a cost of hundreds of dollars per month. That is a problem when you are trying to log in the food that you ate if it isn't listed on the top, you can't select it. The rest of the time, I hung out on my couch watching TV and stayed glued to my office chair. Read our user reviews of South Beach Diet. No1Reviews.com offers expert reviews, user reviews and comments on the web's leading products and services. Best diet pill on a market. Got to get that protein. I now have a great high protein breakfast, 3 scrambled eggs with a smattering of feta cheese = 210 calories. this definitely is a program you cannot easily cancel if you no longer are interested. Even if you just purchase the diet book and forego the pre-made meals, you still have to make a lifestyle change. from Ca. I wish I had seen this website BEFORE I ordered. I sat on hold for over 30 minutes to speak to a person who was rude and unhelpful. Unbelievable. she told me i was still on auto-pay so i would have to cancel and again rudely told me i had to wait or my future orders would not be canceled. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2014. Online chat customer service said I could get a refund then said ignore what I said and I would have to pay full price, she had made a mistake with providing false info. Transferred to, not exaggerating 8 times. The South Beach Diet was created back in 2003, its main purpose to eliminate all bad carbohydrates from a user’s diet. My husband and I have been following the South Beach Diet for about twelve (12) weeks now. Cardiologist Dr. Arthur Agatston first came up with the program, published in book form. Read the contract. Accept no substitutes. There’s no calorie counting, and the foods are higher in proteins and fats. then i got a call asking to confirm my next shipment. I lost the book to a neighbor, which is why I bought it again to help refresh my memory of what's good and what's bad for you in the daily food we eat. I canceled because the food is gross! The food is terrible. Sure, you can lose weight on it…you can also lose weight by eating worms. Food is terrible. This is the worst food delivery service ever. Here’s what I learned during my 14 days on the South Beach Diet. The app also allows one to search whether or not a particular food is recommended on the particular phase of the diet one is on. 300 dollars down the drain. The weight never rebounded, because I never went back to my old way of eating and it inspired me to be more diligent with my food choices and more respectful of my body and health. I stopped getting on the scale. As in, the computer app allows choosing between slices and cups, etc. It was a complete abomination that brought to mind almond-flavored lasagna. including the counseling department and customer support. Web site and all contents © Copyright No1Reviews.com (New Server) 2020, All rights reserved. In that 2 yr. period I moved to Tx. While I signed up for it online I missed the fine print of having to have 2 months delivered. 2020. I am locked in for another month with them then I heading back to Nutrisytem’s program. What worked better for me was having a glass of skim milk with a tablespoon of sugar-free chocolate syrup when I was still hungry after dinner and wanted a little dessert. I have my conversation recorded and have a copy of the chat questions/answers and will call my credit card company to stop the auto pay. That’s so sad that their a rip off. i called right back (4/5/19) and was on hold for over 20 minutes and still no one answered. But be forewarned, there are books with similar titles with recipes that break all the guidelines for this plan. I had no idea they set me up for auto delivery. Some people will see significant weight loss during phase one, Crandall says, but it’s mainly water weight.