more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Marina Del Rey, CA. We came here during COVID.” See all Mio Babbo reviews Carasau. The wait help is excellent. Sausage , Pasta New Orleans, and Cajun Seared Chicken Pasta. They're currently open during covid for outdoor dining on their patio; reservations can” more, “This is the best Italian food, I love it so much. See all Ospi reviews, “Friendly service, we already feel like family. !I loved thehocolate pappardelle with board ragù, and the tagliata was so tender you don't need a knife to cut it. !” I had a chilled seafood salad, fish…, Best Italian restaurant in Los Angeles, this place has by far the most authentic Italian food in LA.I have been in love with their food since they…, The food is good, everything on the menu is excellent. The eggplant parmagiana and spaghetti amatriciana are EXCELLENT! The space is a touch crowded, but all three courses were delicious. See all Locanda Positano reviews, “We started with crispy Brussels sprouts and house made ricotta.” RIGATONI ($18) vodka sauce, chili flake, basil, fresh ricotta. See all PASTARS reviews, “We had the spaghetti Pomodoro, cacio pepe and truffle ravioli....all vegetarian and all home runs.” I'm In the Covid situation and not being able to work. Map updates are paused. The octopus salad was a bit sad but the Italian dishes and whipped, She knows that I love love love anything unicorn colorful magical -- and this pizza was, delicious pizza for a good price! Awesome $$ $$ • Italian • Marina del Rey. See all Scopa Italian Roots reviews, “Every pizza I've had has been scrumptious - Sausage Party, Burrata Pie, Margherita, Pepperoni, the list goes on.” I love this location but the hillhurst location is also a good go-to!” Showing results in neighbouring cities. I've…, This is a great hole-in-the-wall italian restaurant. spoke of a decadent treat that the ladies knew they must try. The food and vibe is ex… See all Brooklyn Bros Downtown Eats reviews, “Hidden gem in commerce, good quality food best italian restaurant around with excellent service.” Friendly service, we already feel like family. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Enjoy We're talking minutes after finishing my meal. , which was super fresh with fruits and delicious dressing sauce. Next we each ordered a dish to share: branzino, a margherita pizza, chicken, and their incredible crab cake” more, “My friend invited me to eat here after our photo shoot on October 17, 2020, and this was my first visit here ever. Best Italian Restaurants in Marina del Rey, California: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Marina del Rey Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 4.5. We found great results, but some are outside Marina del Rey. See all Il Saggio Italian Restaurant reviews, “Came here for date night and we were blown away by the quality. I've never had ricotta whipped and so fluffy and delicious.” See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Italian Restaurants in Marina Del Ray, Marina Del Rey, CA. They have a great…. We found great results, but some are outside Marina del Rey. This isn't a fancy joint by any stretch but they have great food, great wine and excellent…. You can not find a better dish than the signature, “Yoshi was there last night and love how either he or, “Best date night spot! Probably the best Italian food I've ever had! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Nice little market for all your Italian goods, and, “We had the spaghetti Pomodoro, cacio pepe and, “Save yourself some time and effort by pulling up to their valet on, “We started with crispy Brussels sprouts and house made, “I had the garlic shrimp, my girlfriend had the. Map updates are paused. I prefer restaurants that deliver directly. Mio Babbo . See all Cantalini's Salerno Beach Restaurant reviews, “The food is consistently outstanding, and if you love garlic then you will be in heaven at Alejo's.” The food is just as good with delivery as in person!” more, “I'm so glad I could try this place during COVID. See all The Tasting Kitchen reviews, “We started with Squid Ink Calamari, the Italian cheese Board (with fresh honey comb) and the Italian Cold Cuts.” more. See all Felix Trattoria reviews, “Executive lunch - Beef, Chicken or Fish See all Mora Italiano reviews, “Definitely one of the best pizza places, if not the best I have had in DTLA!” 7:00 pm “My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place on yelp and I'm so thankful we did! Our waitress, Amber, was very hip, friendly, funny, and…, This is a great little find tucked away in the Marina Marketplace. See all Caffe Concerto reviews, “- Gnocchi -- I *know* they're "just gnocchi" but her Gnocchi Salerno is absolutely incredible.” The setting, the vibe, the serious and caring bartenders (. When we dine here, it always feels like this establishment will do what ever it…” more, “The delivery revolution is over. I'm so glad I found this place. The Owner is charming and down to earth. not soggy and definitely, See all Cantalini's Salerno Beach Restaurant reviews, See all Brooklyn Bros Downtown Eats reviews, See all Il Saggio Italian Restaurant reviews, See all Osteria La Buca - Sherman Oaks reviews, See all Eddie's Italian Restaurant reviews, See all Pizzarito N.Y. Pizza By The Slice reviews. See all Forma Venice reviews, “NOTE: The restaurant is now called "West Coast Philly's". Our party of four started with the smoked trout toast that deliciously smokey and rich-- a meal in itself. Best Italian in Marina del Rey See All Italian (86) Reservations; Popular Foods; Delivery; Most Reviewed; All Italian; Reservations - Marina del Rey See More Businesses. (1) SFINCIONE: this is the focaccia that everyone below has (and should) order.”