If the grater bowl is anything like the flat graters, bar none the finest graters I've ever come across or used. My two daughters have visited and been impressed with the unit, so guess what? Hi, I'm Jennifer! ANTIQUE CAST IRON GREEN GERMAN 200 CHEESE NUT SPICE GRATER GRINDER, RARE Vintage German Schulte White Cheese Nut Grater Table Counter Mount **NICE**, Antique Cast Iron Italian Parmigiano Grater Parmesan Cheese Grinder Rotary Crank, Vintage Pink Hand Crank Grater Grinder Cheese Nut Spice - Made in Germany, ROTARY FOOD GRATER LORRAINE VINTAGE SMALL 5" FINE COARSE CHEESE NUTS, Antique Cast Iron Italian Parmigiano Grater Parmesan Cheese SLICE Grinder Rotary, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Love the wooden handle, even my mother loves it and she has arthritis in her hands and can’t hold things very well, big enough for a man's hand also. Featuring a grip operated rotary action handle and brushed stainless steel case and blade, the easy to use grater will grate through any hard cheese as well as chocolate, nuts and even dried coconut. 99 $9.99 $9.99. Unfortunately, the Italians couldn't figure out how to get the wood and metal to play nice together. 7/27/2019. The flat paddle shaped Parmesan grater made of stainless steel is the most common. You will not find any better made graters on the market today. $12.95, © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Seeds from Italy. Beautifully designed and highly functional, keith Labecki, They're nicely finished. A Whisk for Childs – information and reviews, David Lebovitz – Ice Cream – The Perfect Scoop Review, Melissa & Doug Cook’s Corner Wooden Kitchen Review, 26 Cool Kitchen Gadgets for Home Improvement, TIP: Top 10 Kitchen Gadgets To Make Life much Easier, 8 Steps for Your Post-Quarantine Kitchen Cleanup, Moen 7594CSL Arbor Faucet Single Handle Pull-Down review, Delta 16971-SSSD-DST Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet review, SM Stainless Steel Work Table – 49″ Review, Circulon elite hard anodized nonstick 10-piece cookware set review, 5 Unique Ways to Organize Your Kitchen To Get More Space, 5 Ideas to Make Your Kitchen More User Friendly. This is an Italian cheese type, which is currently produced globally. I hope I can get one for myself. Commonly called a Parmesan mill, a rotary cheese grater has a built in compartment to hold the freshly grated cheese flakes. Something went wrong. Few can resist the earthy flavour of fluffy, freshly grated parmesan, keep it in constant supply with this handy rotary grater Safe, quick and easy to use, simply put your cheese in the compartment and rotate the handle to grate directly over pizza or pasta Add an authentic Italian taste in … View cart for details. Dale Greiner , Didn't take long, quick hand wash and put them to work. I'd recommend this product to all. Parmesan cheese is another must, and it needs to be freshly grated. It’s a very handsome piece- I might have to start grating my own cheese. These are very well made/very sharp and should last a lifetime and be passed down to the next generation if people do indeed inherit cheese graters. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about italian grater? From shop TheItalianOldPot. Michael Dunn, $73.90. 10 Simple Ways to use Parmesan Cheese. In no time, you can quickly grate fresh cheese to eat with salad or pasta.