And I lost about 10 pounds in under two months. It's creamy and tastes great. When someone typically makes coffee with butter and MCT oil, they often assume that it has 0 grams of sugar which is not true. I hope this helps somebody ???? Hi Eloisa! I enjoy the taste but it does not mix well. No offense, but I could tell you were an It Works distributor before I even read that part. Good . I definitely think it tastes a little bit better cold – but it does not blend well AT ALL! But the second time I felt like I got punched in the stomach and ended up on the toilet begging for dear life. When I noticed how positive my results were, I needed to share it. I think I would have to give it at least 1-2 week to see its true potential. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for It Works Keto Coffee Ketocoffee Packets 15 Individual Servings Per Bag at Amazon.com. If you become a Loyal Customer, you will get 40% off all It Works products. Very scary. And CS is so hard to work with. So glad I ordered a sample and not a whole bag of it! I also cover the It Works Cleanse and what I think about it that you can find here. You just need a battery-operated milk froather to mix it up really well. Those distributors are brutal and will push you to no end to sign up for an autoship. I cant even imagine drinking regular coffee again and the creamer is amazing too. Now the taste: without adding creamer the taste is very unpleasant. I’m glad you called customer service to let them know you weren’t happy. It takes forever to completely blend into hot water (chunks and floaters). You need to try it!!!! I am interested in trying it. The first time I tried it had a tiny cup. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I wisk mine with hot water to get the clumps out, which is the only part I dislike. I am so incredibly bummed…. I called customer service and learned that they changed their formula. I have notice I lost 1 lb. This is the “skinny coffee”, right? One of our favorite meal planning apps is offering a free month of Paleo meal plans. The It Works Keto Coffee is an instant coffee that helps you stay in ketosis. cold water to my blinder, 2 packages of sweet n lowand blend it for a couple of seconds then put it in my(about) 24oz cup(with a straw and lid) fill the rest with creamer and I'm good to go. and Weight Loss. Seriously I have no idea what happened but scary as hell !! Why is there 2 grams of sugar in It Works Keto Coffee? Thank you! There are many recipes available online. While I do believe this is your honest review, I feel it is skewed by your prior knowledge of the company and the coffee. Would recommend this product with stipulations given above. ( Log Out /  According to research, silicon dioxide is no threat to us, it just helps our powders last longer. The following is my honest review of the It Works Keto Coffee. The taste grew on me a TINY bit but I think that’s only because I had to convince myself since I spent so much money on it. If you are used to drinking bulletproof coffee for a keto, then you will enjoy this coffee! But want to know if it will actually help. It Works Skinny Brew is our brand new weight loss coffee that not only help you burn more calories throughout the day, but helps you start each day with increased motivation, concentration, and alertness. Im not doing a Keto diet at all, I am actually doing Phentermine pills, but Im hoping that taking this coffee(I add two tsp sugar and 1 anise extract) it will help tremendously with not being able to go. The taste and thickness won't be for everyone, but it is a win in my book! I am a hairstylist and while doing a client I felt like I was going to pass out. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. By body wants to be regular, for three days it has tried, but to no avail???? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I too like the idea of doing intermittent fasting. I so agree.! The first day I was so tired and that could be because I didn't drink my cupnof coffee, second day its a little better but still a not tired.today being my third day I fell ok but I still feel for my cup of coffee. After making and tasting a cup, I was terribly disappointed. Kept me on track and full between breakfast and lunch. Learn how your comment data is processed. That’s a little over $4 per serving, which is still cheaper than most of Starbucks’ menu. For example, a study from the … I add a scoop of Chocolate greens, a scoop of pure collagen peptides and a few sprinkles of cinnamon! Luckily for those of us who are on the low-cholesterol diet train, it only has 3% of the recommended daily value. Just a thought... You must not have made it right when you make it right it’s AMAZING! Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), 5 Foods That Really Help with OCD and Anxiety​, Follow Positively Different on WordPress.com, An Honest It Works Cleanse Review – Positively Different, https://www.iherb.com/pr/Stevita-Organic-Liquid-Stevia-1-35-fl-oz-40-ml/12661. Anyhow, good site! Mix with a frother. This is great! It Works Keto Coffee can be prepared hot or cold, just mix it with water as per the instructions. Was told to add more water, but my home made bulletproof coffee tastes so much better and is so much cheaper ???? I am a former distributor and the products are NOT EXPIRED. I haven’t tried the new formula yet. I think it's nasty too so trying to find ways to make it taste palatable. As I layed on the floor I remembered back to the lady doing the speech on the products that they keep you regular. Ummm yeah. no lie it made me throw-up. I am not a coffee drinker and I never have been. I honestly think I would’ve been more satisfied literally flush my money down toilet or burning it. It was terribly disgusting especially for how much it cost. Just wanted to make sure you knew agave wasn’t keto?? I was a tad hesitate to buy because people kept saying they are expired, but I know how to read the package and they in fact ARE NOT. Cheers and God Bless to who ever read my review!!!!! There are posts and promotions in many Keto Diet facebook groups from distributors but not much actual customer feedback as of yet.