Once I buffed it into my skin, I love it and my skin feels hydrated and like there is nothing heavy or sticky on my face. The light medium was perfect for me. Recently, the shade line-up was extended to 12 across the board, which means the brand is listening to its customers. In this case, the formulation of the It Cosmetics CC Cream was quite gentle enough to use even with very sensitive and acne-prone skin and did not cause any irritation or breakouts, and it is designed to be extremely light for all types of skin, but spot testing is definitely recommended with this product, as with any topical treatment item (as some users have reported breakouts). I was already a huge fan of the original CC+ Cream, which was able to even out my skin tone (without looking like I was wearing a makeup mask). It comes in a variety of shades that suit all skin colors and complexions and leave you feeling soft, smooth, hydrated and comfortable. It is a product that i was looking for years. super highly recommend trying it. The Basics: My new favorite foundation. Required fields are marked *. It emphasizes texture, doesn't feel all that moisturizing on and oxidizes. Amy Lawrenson was the Editorial Director for Byrdie UK and has worked as a freelance beauty and health journalist for over 13 years. Looks beautiful on dry skin, doesn't settle into lines, decent coverage, def illumining to where you'll see tiny sparkles in the sunlight but I love it! 4.2 out of 5 stars 837 ratings ... Color Correcting Illuminating Full Coverage Cream + Anti … KEEP YOUR SKIN GLOWING AND HYDRATED THIS HOLIDAY! It has same great coverage as the other It products, but I don’t really notice the Illumination part. It provides good coverage with even skin tone, it has serum in its formula, it color corrects with spf 50 and it gives a perfect amount of luminosity to your complexion that your skin does not look too oily. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ mineral sunscreen features the same multitasking face makeup and skincare benefits as the #1 best-selling color-correcting cream - plus light-reflecting pigments to give glowing skin without glitter or shimmer! It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ $39 Shop Recently, the shade line-up was extended to 12 across the … IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream can be used as any or all of the following: Full-coverage foundation; Hydrating anti-aging serum; SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen I wanted to do the comparison so that if any of you don't know which one you want, then hopefully this post will help you find that answer! Finally my research has come to an end for a product that has got everything. I returned it and bought Estee Lauder, Futurist Hydra Rescue which I like very much. I wore this foundation while at work and I work as in a dog grooming salon. Apply 1-2 pumps of CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+ to clean skin using your Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection #7 Makeup Brush for effortless buffing and blending. People ask me things like, “Have you had a facial?” and “Wow, your skin looks so glowy! This cream sacrifices the complete coverage of the traditional CC cream for the luminescence. I initially bought the non-illuminating (regular) version in Light, and it was great but a little too dark. What have you done?” Intrigued? Learn how your comment data is processed. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ $39 Shop Recently, the shade line-up was extended to 12 across the board, which means the brand is listening to … Beautiful coverage with a healthy dewey look, but definitely not oily. Developed with plastic surgeons, CC+ Cream Illumination can be used as your: JUST IN TIME FOR HOLIDAY: E-GIFT CARDS ARE HERE! I have the regular version of this product in the light color but it was too dark for me so I wanted to buy the lighter color, fair, thinking it would match me. This tune does not seem to illuminate. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50 Medium 0.406 Ounce Travel Size 4.3 out of 5 stars 635. Although a little pricey, totally worth it! In addition to all of this, the sun protecting factor is quite generous, protecting your face from harmful UVA/UVB rays in all climates and temperatures, and the product contains an anti-aging serum, which works to both prevent signs of future aging and address existing wrinkles, lines, sun spots, sun damage, and pigmentation issues. It's paired with the Heavenly Luxe Plush Paddle Brush, so you can airbrush this skin-loving cream onto your skin in an instant! While it is not cheap, it is definitely less expensive than a lot of pricier options on the market in terms of foundations in general, and It Cosmetics CC Cream, you can even eliminate the need for a primer (because it promotes so much glow and even texture), a daily SPF product, and experience enhancement benefits like hydration and a more youthful appearance. Great color match I bought this cream in light which is a smidgen too dark for my skin alas, the fair is too light. Seems lime a matt finish. See 69 member reviews and photos. Very disappointed, Use every day for coverage and protection. I'm 44 and it covers up all my spots. It Cosmetics Illuminating CC Cream has all of the same full coverage (if desired, as it is buildable) benefits of a regular foundation product while feeling incredibly lightweight and comfortable on the skin. However, I decided to try this because it was getting a ton of reviews ever since it came out. IT Cosmetics CC Illumination Cream with SPF 50+ (Light) 1.08 oz - Your Skin But Better Brand: It Cosmetics. I have found the perfect foil to BSD’s (that’s Bad Skin Days, FYI). Made my face look weak & tired. I had no idea until I started to examine my face close up. It is really a game changer. it does crease beneath my lower lashes and eyelid crease, so I simply wipe that away with a dry towel very gently after applying. It was heavy on my skin. I still like it and does the job. great coverage, but also very light on the skin. Lasts me over a year and is my forever foundation. Never got it & still paying for it. I have some fine lines and also acne marks and dark spots to cover and this does it all and I love the illuminating effect! It's super light and soaks right in so you don't feel that layer of makeup on your face (I barely wear makeup so that's important for me). Clinically shown to give you 179% of skin hydration. Your email address will not be published. For those of us, myself included, who are usually fans of foundation products (with or without skincare ingredients in them), this CC cream is just like the coverage you would expect from a foundation, only it looks more natural, like a second skin. And then along comes this foundation and after one try I'm hooked again. It evens out your skin perfectly and adds a little bit of luminous glow as well so it can be the only thing I put on and it adds just enough for me. IT Cosmetics Full Coverage SPF 50 CC Cream Illumination w/ Plush Brush. Light (light skin w/ warm yellow undertone), This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. IT Cosmetics, LLC. CC cream is just like the coverage you would expect from a foundation, only it looks more natural, like a second skin, anti-aging and hydrating ingredients, and truly just gives you beautiful looking skin, but with a more lightweight and gentle feel on the skin, fight the appearance of all fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, sun spots, and pigmentation issues at the same time, all natural ingredients that do not dry out, breakout or irritate that skin, feeling incredibly lightweight and comfortable on the skin, as if you’ve used a beauty blending product and primer, this multi-use skincare product is a must-have in your makeup case, Review: Absolute New York Matte Stick (Perfect Dark Red? So I wouldn’t know! The CC Cream felt so lightweight and comfortable on the skin, and provided the exact same (if not better) cosmetic benefits in terms of all day hold, color match, and did not slip, smudge, or transfer throughout the day. I totally recommend It products 100%. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. The Basics: I hate using heavy foundations that you can see sitting on top of your skin and this is nothing like that. For makeup brushes, I like the Heavenly Luxe Bye Bye Foundation Brush #22, $48, or Real Techniques Setting Brush, $8, which I use for a more targeted application and general blending. For those of us with sensitive and acne-prone skin, reading and understanding the ingredients contained in skincare ingredients can be as important as those in the labels on the foods we eat or buy, with that in mind, here are a look at some main ingredients contained in It Cosmetic’s Illuminating CC Cream with SPF 50 and some main benefit with use: I definitely felt this was one of the best brightening, hydrating and full-coverage CC creams I have ever used, and is comparable to a foundation in terms of coverage, but with the benefits of an anti-aging skincare serum. In this case, you will receive a full refund equal to the entire purchase price of the item, if purchased via Amazon (it can’t be guaranteed to apply to individual stores or merchants). It matches my skin amazing and hides my super red cheeks. It minimizes my redness and at first hour looks great. ✌. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for IT Cosmetics. Goes on smooth! Find recent orders, do a return or exchange, create a Wish List & more. I am so happy with this product. But on the face, those pigments meld into the skin and no longer look shimmery—they just look incredibly glowy, which is what makes your skin look like it’s been masked and massaged within an inch of its life by an aesthetician. Developed with plastic surgeons, CC+ Cream Illumination with SPF 50+ works beautifully as your full- ... Read more. Here's my secret. Always looks natural! IT Cosmetics partners with plastic surgeons and dermatologists to develop skin-loving solutions and clinically tested formulas. Not too shimmery- great coverage without being cakey This best-selling color correcting cream provides clinically tested hydration while diffusing the appearance of skin imperfections for flawless-looking coverage that won’t crease or crack. Coverage is pretty good, I'll usually go in with a concealer over some blemishes if needed. It makes my foundation go on so smoothly and my make up looks professional! I'm a 65 year old Caucasian female. Whether it’s a drugstore lipstick that lasted all day or a hand cream that saved us this winter, you’ll find all of our favorites in this column. While using it, my skin appeared dewy, brighter, glowing and radiant, and one of the best uses it mixing it with your favorite serum. I am so happy to find it. I use cream contour and bronzer with it. Definitely worthy of all the write-ups, awards, and hypes. Focus on parts of your face that may need the most coverage first, such as under your eyes, around your nose and mouth, chin and center of forehead—all of which typically require color correction for uneven skin tone. she's in her 60s and looks fantastic with it. Full Coverage Illuminating Foundation Brightening Color Correcter Poreless-Finish Primer Moisturizing Day Cream What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? I'm irish and japanese and I have very pale skin with freckles and a yellowish tinge...this foundation is NOT a full coverage foundation, it is a medium coverage, if you want full coverage you need to mix it with a full coverage foundation.