Standard medium gauge electric bass guitar set? Lap steel guitar strings are designed to be used only on steel guitars. We're sorry, to ensure that your wish list is private and saved for future visits please log into your account. Individual non pedal lap guitar strings can be found in the Single Strings section. Digitally-controlled string winding machines ensure productivity, accuracy, and consistency. Tools, tips, and all the exclusive insight you need to keep playing and performing your best. As Tom said, you … Have a question about lap steel guitar strings? Explore three generations of string breakthroughs like XT, NYXL, and Phosphor Bronze so you can play with a flawless tone. No matter what your lap steel guitar looks like, we've got strings that will make it sing. The D'Addario Foundation brings music instruction to underserved communities, providing children with inspiration and creativity that lifts their confidence. Be the first to rate and review this product. Standard light gauge electric bass guitar set? ", "Every guitar feels more at home when it’s strung with D’Addario. From capos to tuners, cables to picks, we have every conceivable tool you need to find the sound you’re looking for. With this kit, all the touring guitarist’s essential tools are finally in one convenient place! This innovation allows the wrap wire to grip the core for superior dimensional stability, enhanced durability, and precise intonation. D’Addario XLs are the standard against which all other strings are measured. Made from the highest quality round steel wire with D'Addario's patented Lock Twist method, which makes certain the ball end won't separate from the string. CruzTOOLS GTGTR1 GrooveTech Guitar Player Tech Kit, Hal Leonard Guitar Method Beginner's Pack: Book 1 + Online Media, Fender 351 Classic Celluloid Pick (Medium), Vorson FLSL-220 Pro Lap Steel Guitar with F-Holes, Boss Katana 100 MkII Guitar Amplifier Head (100 watts), Audio-Technica ATH-PDG1 Premium Gaming Headset with Microphone, D'Addario NYXL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, D'Addario EJ40 Silk and Steel Folk Acoustic Guitar Strings, Audio-Technica AT8390 Premium Instrument Guitar Cable, D'Addario EJ38 12-String Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings (Light, 10-47), Hosa Stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) Female to Stereo 1/4" Cable Adapter, Dunlop 9010TP 3 Fingerpicks and 1 Thumbpick Pack, Epiphone Exclusive Les Paul Plus Quilt Top PRO Electric Guitar, Gibson Les Paul Tribute Electric Guitar (with Soft Case), Boss Katana-50 MkII Guitar Combo Amplifier (50 Watts, 1x12"), Line 6 Helix LT Modeling Electric Guitar Processor, Gibson Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar (with Case), Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar (with Soft Case), HeadRush Pedalboard Guitar Multi-Effects Processor. They're specially tooled for sweet, brilliant lap steel tone. The tunings these sets use could cause irreparable damage if installed on a standard guitar and tuned to pitch. Standard light gauge electric guitar set? These strings will provide musicians with the fine tone and ideal intonation they've been looking for to play an electric lap steel guitar. ", "D’Addario strings consistently sound and feel amazing. D'Addario's in-house wire drawing machines produce musical instrument wire to our exact specifications. Learn more. These sets will work on non pedal lap steels, some table steels and some pedal steel guitars. Place your order and make your first monthly payment today, and your gear will be in your hands in about two days. And if you need some lap steel sheet music, we've got that, too. D’Addario NYXLs are the best strings made right now, and the best I’ve ever used. I play them at all my concerts. ", "I have been rockin’ on D'Addario strings since I first started. Choose from top manufacturers like D'Addario, GHS, La Bella, and Optima. D'Addario strings are known for lasting beyond the life of normal strings, which lowers the odds of broken strings during live performances and important recording sessions. A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on SIX SIDES OF STABILITY. Martin Authentic Acoustic Treated 80/20 Bronze, C.F. Show your D’Addario pride with shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and more. Wherever you are on your artistic journey, there’s a groundbreaking string ready to clear a path towards elevating your performance. Made from the highest quality round steel wire with D'Addario's patented Lock Twist method, which makes certain the ball end won't separate from the string. Copyright © 1997 – 2019 JustStrings.com, Inc. These lap steel strings feature the definition and durability D'Addario is known for. If you do not have an account simply enter a user name and password to create one. Martin Authentic Acoustic Treated Phosphor Bronze. ", D'ADDARIO HUMIDIPAK AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY CONTROL SYSTEM (FOR GUITAR), CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT. ", "D'Addario strings give my guitar a beautiful, warm tone. Complete sets are listed in the sections below. the manufacturer if it is found to be defective, and can only be returned to us if it is unopened. NY Steel is processed in D’Addario’s exclusive wire facility in Farmingdale, New York. D'Addario Wound Individual Electric Guitar String - Gauge .059, D'Addario Wound Individual Electric Guitar String - Gauge .038, D'Addario Wound Individual Electric Guitar String - Gauge .048, D'Addario Wound Individual Electric Guitar String - Gauge .024, D'Addario Plain Individual Electric Guitar String - Gauge .015, D'Addario Plain Individual Electric Guitar String - Gauge .018, D'Addario Electric Guitar Strings - 6 String. Precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by D’Addario. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier Martin Authentic Acoustic 80/20 Bronze, C.F. Become a Players Circle member today to start earning points towards free D'Addario gear and merchandise. Dive deeper into our roster of artists, our company values, and our exciting career opportunities. UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE WORLD'S MOST INNOVATIVE GUITARISTS. The tunings these sets use could cause irreparable damage if installed on a standard guitar and tuned to pitch. Standard medium gauge acoustic guitar set? Made with high carbon steel wire, XL strings are precision wound for unparalleled consistency, maintaining a tone and feel that’s been revered by guitarists since 1974. The color coding system and packaging is pretty dang straight forward, but I get it if you’re not used to it. Incredible tuning stability and exceptionally long lasting. Lap steel guitar strings are designed to be used only on steel guitars. We carry string sets designed for 6 string A6th, C6th, E13th, and E7th tunings as well as 8 string A6th, C6th, E13th, and E7th tunings. Non pedal lap steel guitar strings are available in many different tunings. String winding equipment is designed and built by D'Addario's engineering team, producing more than half a million strings per day. If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-323-2746, This item must be exchanged directly through. Check out the unrivaled roster of artists who trust our products gig after gig. Martin Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Cleartone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Curt Mangan Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, D'Addario Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, DR Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Ernie Ball Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, La Bella Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Newtone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Pyramid Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, RotoSound Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Black Diamond Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Electric Bass Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Electric Bass Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dunlop Flatwound Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Jimi Hendrix Foundation “Music For Life “ Strings by Black Diamond, C.F. What sets lap steel guitars apart from Spanish style guitars is that the action is intentionally set very high (about ½ inch). Control over materials, equipment, and quality allows us to deliver high performance products. Digitally-controlled string winding machines ensure productivity, accuracy, and consistency. Morrell JMLSG Premium 6-String Lap Steel Guitar Strings for G Tuning 16-58 (3-Pack) You have to assemble the sets individually at JustStrings.com and each set costs about $7 but what-the-hell, steel guitar strings last forever and the $2 or more a set really doesn't matter over time.-----Gerald Ross 'Northwest Ann Arbor, Michigan's King Of The Hawaiian Steel Guitar' CEO, CIO, CFO - UkeTone Records D'Addario strings are known for lasting beyond the life of normal strings, which lowers the odds of broken strings during … zZounds.com. Split your cost over a number of months using your own payment card. From drumheads to drumsticks, snare wires to accessories, find everything you need to play with more precision, power, and finesse. for us to answer any questions you have about products, services or purchases. The D'Addario's are all I use now. Through advanced machinery and processes, our premium high carbon steel delivers unmatched tuning stability and superior break resistance. Standard light gauge acoustic guitar set? Martin Authentic Acoustic Phosphor Bronze, C.F. Precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by D’Addario. Standard extra light gauge electric guitar set? I was so tired of rummaging around in a gig bag or backpack for the tool I needed at the moment I needed it. XL Strings. These strings will provide musicians with the fine tone and ideal intonation they've been looking for to play an electric lap steel guitar. Sign up and get the latest info on gear, merch, and promotions delivered to your inbox. ", "I have used D'Addario strings ever since I started playing guitar when I was eight years old. "The Hurricane kit was born out of total necessity as a touring musician. Steinberger Double Ball Bass Guitar Strings, D'Addario/Planet Waves O-Port Black Large (fits 3.875" - 4"), PW-OPBKL, D'Addario/Planet Waves O-Port Black Small (fits 3.375" - 3.5"), PW-OPBKS, D'Addario/Planet Waves O-Port White Large (fits 3.875" - 4"), PW-OPWHL, D'Addario/Planet Waves O-Port White Small (fits 3.375" - 3.5"), PW-OPWHS, D'Addario/Planet Waves Screeching Halt, PW-SH-01, Dean Markley Seven (7) String Guitar Strings, DR Strings Seven (7) String Guitar Strings, Elixir Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, La Bella 7, 8 and 9 String Guitar Strings, Newtone Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, Pyramid Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Sets, RotoSound Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, S I T Strings 7 and 8 String Guitar Strings, Black Diamond Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, C.F. Digitally-measured reeds and mouthpieces designed to help you play with consistency, confidence and, above all, calm. The EXP Coated series are D’Addario’s popular EXL strings with a microcoating applied to the winding wire with their exclusively developed technology and machinery BEFORE it is wound on the steel core, resulting in a string that feels and sounds very similar to uncoated but lasts at least four times longer. Explore three generations of string breakthroughs like XT and NYXL. String winding equipment is designed and built by D'Addario's engineering team, producing more than half a million strings per day. They always bring out the best in my instruments and in my playing.