~, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2017. Please feel free to contact us for more information. And I bought the one cup size too and they are green and I got the four cup size as well and they are still blue, but now each size has a different color lid which makes it so easy to find what you are looking for. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Shopping & Retail. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Reply. Visitor Posts. So, the lids don't last as long as the bowls. We have a whole bunch of these Pyrex bowls, and the lids don't hold up well. We use our Pyrex a LOT; in the fridge and in the cupboard, for various needs, so our lids get a lot of wear, being taken off and put back on. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. I guess I cannot complain since I have had it over 20 years. I ordered 2-cup lids and received 1-cup lids. The wording in the FAQ's makes me want to believe this site is selling counterfit Pyrex. From shop Thriftsht. Prior to ordering these replacement lids all the lids for my glass containers were blue so I would reach into the drawer and pull out 3 or 4 lids before finding the size I need. October 15, 2016 at 2:19 PM. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2017. 2,490 global ratings | 1,090 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Color coordinated lids make storage easier, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016. What a waste of money and not fair that they placed this SINGLE LID in with the packs of 4. One person found this helpful . disabilities. All rights reserved. Don't be fooled by their official name for Pyrex clothing or their organised site. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2015. Replacements were ordered but the same issue occurred and will need to return this too. They were shipped from China as opposed to what was mentioned on their website that all purchases are shipped from us or hk. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Log In. I guess I cannot complain since I have had it over 20 years. Great replacement lids! Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. The Vast Range Of Clothing, Hats & accessories are manufactured and imported from the world over. If you are like me, you have a spectacular collection of storage pieces and a spectacular number of lids... none of which match, even though you just matched them up when you cleaned the drawer two weeks ago. ... if they just put pyrex on champion clothing it's … We're not lawyers, but we imagine that as Pyrex Vision produced only one collection, it's unlikely Virgil ever bothered trademarking it — which would explain how Pyrex Original can sell its stuff through completely legit channels. Hope it lasts longer and doesn’t crack. I am so happy that Amazon has Pyrex Replacement Lids! They should be sued by the real off white/ Pyrex vision clothing. Forgot account? Shopping & Retail. robinstuffph. relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. address for this purpose at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The product is good quality but the Price and photos are confusing. Considering he was using low-cost blanks, Abloh charged astronomical prices, and Pyrex Vision's flannel shirting became infamous when it later emerged (via Highsnobiety's own Jian DeLeon, back in his Complex days) that Virgil was just slapping his logo onto old Ralph Lauren shirts and charging $550 for the pleasure. These work perfectly and exactly as the lid Storage Covers that originally come with the Pyrex Containers. Super … The lids are sturdy plastic and they are a tight fit. 2,490 global ratings | 1,090 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2019. If you flex them very much at all after taking them out of the refrigerator (I'm not talking about the freezer), they will crack. SCAM I PAID 150 DOLLARS AND THEY NEVER SENT MY SHIRT. Take a walk around the many, many halls at Pitti, and you'll see all sorts of brands, but one stall, housed in the so-called "Urban Panorama" section, stood out among the heritage workwear, Italian tailoring and mass-market streetwear. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Jonas Nogueira Sønderborg 1 review. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Way over priced for ONE LID! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We reached out to Pyrex Original's owners, but they have so far not responded to our requests for an interview. This Italian brand makes clothing that looks almost identical to Virgil's first venture, right down to the socks. Yes! 0 Comment Report abuse. receiving the newsletter at any time by sending an e-mail to info@highsnobiety.com. I was so WRONG!! I cannot believe how much they charge for 1 of these vs the pack of six. I have waited for my merchandise for two months and every time I contact them they say they are sending the tracking number shortly but I still haven't received one. Very happy and would recommend. Look at those tights! These are the ONLY leftover containers we use. Virgil expressly said this was a fake site on twitter. The lids are sturdy plastic and they are a tight fit. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Favorite Add to Alexander wang shirt Thriftsht. Then they print off white and sell it as their own. Virgil's latest venture picks up where Pyrex left off, and is sold at pretty much every luxury retailer on planet Earth. Not worth it. I am asking for a refund since it has taken two months and they refuse to honor a refund. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. Just google search this site before purchase. These are the ONLY leftover containers we use. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Pyrex 7200-PC Blue Round 2 Cup Storage Lid for Glass Bowls (1, Blue), See all details for Pyrex 7200-PC Blue Round 2 Cup Storage Lid for Glass Bowls (1, Blue), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Not worth it. This page works best with JavaScript. Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such There is a need for new lids every now and then. Unlike the modern American 'pyrex' brand soda-lime glass - which according to many, many sources, isn't resistant to thermal shock and explodes with rapid temperature change (i.e., if you take it from the hot oven and put it on a marble countertop or other surface cooler than an oven!) And it has a no return policy! See more of Legit Picks on Facebook. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). I purchased this thinking I was going to get a pack of 6 but I only got 1. US Authentic. My son has never received his goods. I don't know how it's even still running. Quality totally sucks. barbecue hooligans is down with legit!!!!! Absolute scam. TRUST ME DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2019. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Helpful. I've put them through the dishwasher a few times and so far they have not warped. You guessed it: beige. (WCAG 2.0 AA) as its web accessibility standard or other standards to the extent required by the Americans You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. I ordered 2-cup lids and received 1-cup lids. They were shipped from China as opposed to what was mentioned on their website that all purchases are shipped from us or hk. VeryVictorianStudio. Last year, NSS magazine reported on the "legal fake" Supreme gear that was being produced in Italy, and suggested that such copies were legal due to loopholes in the country's copyright laws. Email This BlogThis! It was my error for not double checking what I ordered, I went based off the photo. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I read description and other peoples reviews and I thought there were 4. I don’t complain when mistakes happen once but for it to happen again, then my time’s being wasted returning items and I’m still not getting what I need. I purchased this thinking I was going to get a pack of 6 but I only got 1. They're clothes is from China. Although the brand looks almost identical to Virgil's creation, its owners insist that they've owned the rights to their designs for four years. What a waste of money and not fair that they placed this SINGLE LID in with the packs of 4. There's a problem loading this menu right now. access is sought, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. Legit Pyrex Website? © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. I read description and other peoples reviews and I thought there were 4. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Paid good money for them. Reply. Virgil expressly said this was a fake site on twitter. Not sure if this is a quality issue with the batch my lids came from, but I am disappointed to see that barely after a month of use, some of the lids seem to be splitting at the seam...Anyone else have this problem? Back in 2012, Virgil Abloh made his first foray into high fashion, with a small collection of Champion tees, hoodies, basketball shorts, socks and flannel shirts, plastered in collegiate lettering and Renaissance artwork. There is only ONE lid in this package! This is all fake clothing. Prior to ordering these replacement lids all the lids for my glass containers were blue so I would reach into the drawer and pull out 3 or 4 lids before finding the size I need. Remember Pyrex Vision? There is a need for new lids every now and then. I have never experienced such poor customer service in such expensive clothing. Log In. Love the bright green color too! Don't be fooled by their official name for Pyrex clothing or their organised site. They look like the ones from the Tattle Tale advertisement! Now I know all red lids are for the 2 cup size container. Niks' Choice. be aware that our efforts are ongoing. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2015. A little different from the original design, but fits perfectly. Learn more. I have never experienced such poor customer service in such expensive clothing. Quality totally sucks. Hope it lasts longer and doesn’t crack. They should be sued by the real off white/ Pyrex vision clothing. to the basic tariffs. The product is good quality but the Price and photos are confusing. Please Useful. I don’t complain when mistakes happen once but for it to happen again, then my time’s being wasted returning items and I’m still not getting what I need. Paid good money for them. These work perfectly and exactly as the lid Storage Covers that originally come with the Pyrex Containers. Our lids always wear out.