Cookies help us deliver our Services. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.

I finally left as I was no longer happy after working there for 7 years. Now this may be a stupid question but i can't help but question myself is this normal ? Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions. I have been working at Appen for less than a year.

Working from home and being able to work when you were available were big advantages of working here. I started working here along with my 8-5 job and it hasn’t been stressful and I’m glad because I feared I would be stressed with two jobs. The work is easy, although tedious. A place to talk about making an income online. Press J to jump to the feed. How difficult would you say the work was? report. Compensation/Benefits. You can also pick and choose when you work your daily hours and you are paid hourly.

Otherwise, it's pretty easy. It's an independent contractor position and there are various projects to choose from ranging from 5 hours a week to 25 hours a week, and you can work on multiple projects at a time.

In this Appen review, you have learned that Appen is a legitimate work from home opportunity.
Their tool breaks down all the time and they don't pay you when it's down. Hello, Ysena so in order to apply for this Shasta Project you need to read 250 pages of materials. Many contributors claim that Appen throws people suddenly without notice, It is a fact that the contract can end at any time because such is the nature of the job and they make it very clear during the signing up process. You can earn proper money with your hobby and improve your photography skills.

And when you find one and are making around $2000 per month and they terminate you (yes I was making that and just got terminated TODAY)you REALLY want to leave a horrible review.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There have been times where I got approved for a project but didn't like it, so I just stopped working. 4.0. Sure, some people just love the act of recording their podcast, if that is you, keep at it! Expect to work an extra few hours a week without pay waiting for the unreliable tool to work again. But rn it's few and far between. Job Security/Advancement.

lol, How much do you make at each job out of curiosity, i really don't mind trying out these different options the only concern i have are the shady contracts that different job providers make you sign i have already been kinda screwed before ( not from an online job) and i wouldn't want that to happen again especially in a medium i do not know.
share. You can't apply for everyone either even if you are qulaified.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Also, not consistent, there were tiem when I would log on to work and there wasn't anything available. Depending on which project I am working on my day usually begins like this: Wake up, coffee, log on and start rating. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Working here has been amazing. I've logged on to their site several days in a row and there was absolutely no work available.