#ui-datepicker-div { $("#menu ul.sf-menu").superfish({ success : $.unblockUI } function cloneForm(sourceForm, targetForm) { Select sshguard. ori_width = $(this).width(); All Rights Reserved. var max = 800; //the max image width function previewSolutionArticle(oid) { function translateForeignArticle(oid, comefrom) { ');}); Router (config)# unlock lockout-users W.X.Y.Z. But the device shows the password is wrong, and locked my address. How can I unlock user who has been locked by ZyWALL USG due to failed login attempts? USG100-PLUS,ZYWALL USG 100,ZYWALL USG 1000 (view more model name).

//Fix radio checked bug

$('#username').focus(); //Resize image in article automatically, added by Taylor 20121016

Here is a complete list of ZyXEL router passwords and usernames. function() $(this).addClass("oddselect"); $('#comefrom').val(comefrom); To answer above, my event log shows many different IP adresses from all over the world. /* $('#ajaxArticleForm').submit(); var new_width = 0 ; Run the terminal program and enter correct IP-address, select SSH (port 22) Click on “Open” and click on “Yes” Enter your credentials (by default username “admin” and password “1234” ) For explanation of the commands, refer to the video below . function viewRejectLogs(oid) { //Set the center alignment padding + border see css style

}); z-index: 9999999; }); } function quickViewArticle() {

$('#previewOid').val(oid); $('#editSolutionArticleForm').ajaxForm({ mouseenter: $('.delete').on('click', function() {return confirm('Delete? $('#viewPackageOid').val(oid); var popMargLeft = ($(loginBox).width() + 24) / 2;

$(this).removeClass("evenselect"); $('#previewArticleForm').submit(); You will need to know then when you get a new router, or when you reset your router. function previewArticle(oid) {

If you haven’t changed it before, please login with default username/password (admin/1234). var ori_height = 0 ; }); This means you won't be able to continue to attempt to log in from the same computer until the lockout is resolved. $('#detailOid').val(''); if(fields[j].v instanceof Array) { }); All config files are in /conf folder. @tiffy I was having lots of problems with 5ghz dropping out is mainly why I changed firmware as I googled about the 5ghz problem and came across a Zyxel forum user who was having the same problem. Router# configure terminal. $(':input[name]:checked', sourceForm).each(function() { }, var ori_height = 0 ; At least you can see the GUI. Obtained a "new" ZyXEL VMG3925-B10B modem/router from e-bay at a very good price, seller guaranteed it was not an ex ISP model, on checking this certainly appeared to be the case. error : function() { $('#detail').html(''); var ori_width = 0 ; Attempting to login to the GUI and failing many times will cause the connecting IP address to be added to the lockout table. Router(config)# unlock lockout-users W.X.Y.Z. }

The lockout remains in effect for 30 minutes by default.

pathClass : 'current' $(loginBox).fadeIn(300); }

http://www.zyxel.com/form/Support_Feedback.shtml. You can use the following CLI command to unlock the seurce IP address via console. } ori_height = $(this).height();

}); $('#previewArticleForm').ajaxForm({ Step 2: Change to config mode. $('#viewSolutionPackageOid').val(oid); Find the default login, username, password, and ip address for your ZyXEL router. $('#menu li.current').removeClass('current'); I am not wanting to exclude ranges, to prevent excluding valid IP's. /*('#menu li').removeClass('sf-breadcrumb');*/ }); Router# show lockout-users. You can try the password to authenticate with the device again. $(this).attr("_w", ori_width); button.ui-datepicker-current { If you type too many times passwords, the device will locked your IP address to authenticnation for few seconds. Then the IP address W.X.Y.Z will be unlocked in the list.

$.post('ajax!ajaxSwitchLanguage.action', {languageOid:lang.value}); //seems no work

$(this).addClass("evenselect"); new_width = $(this).attr("_w"); viewArticle($('#quickOid').val()); */ $.noConflict(); { Just simply prise apart the two halves of the case. $.ajax({ $(loginBox).css({ $('#viewLogForm').attr('action','/KB/edit!viewRejectLogs.action'); $(this).removeClass("oddselect"); $('#mask , .login-popup').fadeOut(300 , function() { Here is a complete list of ZyXEL router passwords and usernames. function viewExportPackage(oid) { mouseenter: */

new_height = $(this).attr("_h"); $(this).height(new_height); $('#translateForeignArticleForm').submit(); $('#switchRoleForm').submit(); // When clicking on the button close or the mask layer the popup closed $('#viewLogForm').submit(); type: 'POST', $('#search').hide(); If you are our partner or L2 agent, please login KB system with your eITS account.

function editSolutionArticle(oid, comefrom) { With USB/serial converter have interrupted boot routine and reached CFE> prompt. if (comefrom) { }); pathClass : 'current'

You can use the following CLI command to unlock the source IP address via console. $(':input[name]', sourceForm).each(function() { type: 'POST', $('#editSolutionArticleForm #comefrom').val(comefrom); }, function displaytagform(formname, fields) { $(this).attr("_h", ori_height); Repeated failure to enter a valid Windows/Mac user name and password can result in IP Lockout. new_width = max; Oh I forgot, I had the same problem, somewhere on the forum I found the answer.