My every day flashlight is an all-purpose flashlight, but needs to be able to be employed in a tactical capacity alongside my concealed carry handgun, so easy of use with a less-perfect grip is important. This is the third version of the T1 I have purchased. It also has "silent on". Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2014. The T1 is the smallest model in the INOVA series T tactical flashlight lineup. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. A wrist lanyard is included and just loops through a small hole near the button end if desired. The Inova T1 flashlight is by far one of the best flashlights I've ever owned. I had the Inova X1 (the T1's mini counterpart) as my every-day-carry flashlight for about a year, before losing it a couple weeks ago. It's exactly one inch in diameter and four and a half inches long. One of the best flashlights I've ever owned, Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2014. The INOVA T1 provides palm-sized punch. The T1′s beam is very smooth, with no spots or artifacts in it. BOTH are sold on Amazon, so check the description closely. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2015. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. But if you do, then there will be a "click". It is powered by two CR123 batteries and is extremely bright. Takes special batteries though. It is extremely bright. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This page works best with JavaScript. Description Powered by 2-123A lithium batteries, the T1 has a patented optical system that provides thermal management while harnessing and projecting a powerfully bright (241 lumens) uniform focused spot with flood beam. You press once for bright, twice for low, and two quick presses give you the strobe. I would definitely order another. Meaning, the button on the rear of the light does not have to be pressed in all the way for the light to come on. As i get the next best version, my family is happy to get the old ones. Very bright hi intensity, still bright low intensity. This light would compliment a home defense gun that does not have a rail. The previous generation is 120 lumens. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Note that the latest version yields 211 lumens on high. This is a great light! But don't let the compact size fool you. Only possible downside, be aware that the flashlight takes a slightly non-standard battery - one you may not necessarily have in your cabinet but one that is easily purchased on line or at the local store. Love Inova and they stand behind their lights! Pretty sure this is the best on the market for my needs. It has plenty of power, and a wealth of features, plus the rugged durability and handsome style that are hallmarks of the line. I really need a good flashlight on my person due to work. The screw is rather long with an o-ring so I would guess that it would probably work well when wet. The beam itself is great, not that that’s unique to the T1. Has a strobe mode that would definitely be handy in emergencies. Solidly built. This would be ok if the temporary-on rear button was easy to press, but it was too small and stiff to keep on if you didn't have a perfect grip. It is black in color and is made out of machined aircraft aluminum. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2015. I loved the X1, but disliked that it can't be clicked on. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2013. The T1 delivers a strong and flawless beam, three effective modes, and extended battery life, but with a Everyone should have in their car or truck or around the house!!! Bright bright bright....compact.....does the job I bought it for. The Inova T1 High Lumen Flashlight brags with 241 lumens and a compact size. It has a one-button operation. Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2013. The brightness and the strobe light function would work to disorient any intruder. Even still, I'd consider buying another light from this company. The T1 is the solution for professionals who want far-reaching brightness in a … It could only be constant on by twisting the rear cap. It has a one-button operation. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Very bright, rugged construction, great features, etc. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It emits constant, non-dimming brightness for up to 5 hours. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I really like this little light. Powered by 2-123A lithium batteries, the Inova T1 Water Resistant Flashlight has a patented optical system that provides thermal management while harnessing and projecting a powerfully bright (241 lumens) uniform focused spot with flood beam.