Bake in the center of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Line cupcake pans with 14 or 15 paper liners. https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/chocolate-cupcakes-peanut-butter-icing I don't think I'm going to make any others after trying these! Thanks for dropping by! I'm sold!! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. A German Chocolate Cake Soulfully Revised For The Modern Cook By. | Terms of Use, MasterCook™ is a registered trademark of ValuSoft Finance. Off the heat, stir in the vanilla extract, almond extract, coconut, almonds, pecans, and salt. Don't overmix! About Us If you're cooking a favorite dish, take a picture of it! It just makes everything SO much better. (I use a 2-inch ice cream scoop.) events fruits main dishes world cuisine appetizers bbq breakfast dessert drink holidays poultry chili dinner lunch pasta seafood snacks brunch healthy ingredient salad side dishes stews vegetables grilling noodles soups meat breads usas, ©2017 CRECIPE.COM ‐ All rights reserved, images owned by us or indexed sites. Whisk in the evaporated milk, brown sugar, and egg yolks and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the eggs, 1 at a time. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar on medium-high speed for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy. Scrape down the bowl. Delete photo; Edit description; Make profile Simmer, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for about 15 minutes, until slightly thickened. and 11 more.. Lower the speed to medium, add the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla and mix well. It was never a pretty cake, far too moist to look beautiful, but it was delicious. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and 2 sugars on … Rate this German Chocolate Cupcakes (Ina Garten) recipe with 12 tbsp (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature, 2/3 cup granulated sugar, 2/3 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed, 2 extra-large eggs, at room temperature, 2 tsp pure vanilla extract, 1 cup buttermilk, shaken, at room temperature, 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature, 2 tbsp freshly brewed coffee, 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup … (I use a 2-inch ice cream scoop.) Honey, Almond and White Chocolate Cupcakes. These were Barefoot Contessa's Chocolate Cupcakes and Peanut Butter Icing, Chocolate Cupcakes and Peanut Butter Icing (Ina Garten), Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing, Kittencal's Best Deep Dark Chocolate Layer Cake, Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins (Ina Garten), Barefoot Contessa Coconut Cake and Frosting - Ina Garten, Coconut Cupcakes With Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting, German Chocolate Cake With Milk Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting, Weight watchers estimated points calculator. Get this all star, easy to follow Celery Root Mashed Potatoes recipe from Paula Done editing Cancel. German chocolate cupcakes | ina garten | food network recipe. It definitely has that 'feel-good' factor! Done editing Cancel. Please enable Cookies, MASTERCOOK 2020 PRO HEALTHCARE/FOODSERVICE, 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature, 2/3 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed, 1 cup buttermilk, shaken, at room temperature, 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, such as Pernigotti, 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar, lightly packed. That it was sent in by a Dallas homemaker is all we know. Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake Recipe Ina Garten Food Work. Your cuppies look good, I think a very chocolatey cupcake is a good thing. Fold the batter a few times with a It;s so often the way, I find, that the recipes I'm most reluctant to make, are the ones I like the most. Then you will experience a taste of my childhood! If the mixture looks a bit curdled, beat it vigorously with a whisk. INA GARTEN'S GERMAN CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES Makes 14 cupcakes [no milk tweaks in brackets] Ingredients: 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature [ use Nucoa ] 2/3 cup granulated sugar 2/3 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed 2 extra-large eggs at room temperature