Imperiex drones would destroy many many Marvel heroes. I don't feel like trying to stress it across another 5 or more pages. Marvel Earth is powerful but they'd need someone of LT's power to defeat AM and Imperiex. He was also responsible for blinding Martian Manhunter's Earth 3 counterpart by burning out his eyes and destroying one of his arms beyond repair even by the capabilities that Martians possess. Come down to Imperiex Prime and the Anti-Monitor, both are multiversal powers. How full is Galactus? who else? heck they could add the Celestials to the equation and AM would still smack them down. Phoenix dies first. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. calling on the power of the eternal vishantis dr strange has defeated death twice and resisted the multiversal guardian living tribunal. Imperiex destroyed 1 universe too. Galactus is at best universal when fully fed, but if we give him the UN, he could actually take this by eliminating the Anti Monitor like he did Abraxas. Several heroes also died, including Queen Hippolyta, Maxima, Aquaman, Doomsday, Guy Gardner, Steel, and General Sam Lane were all presumed dead, but later turned up alive for different reasons, with the exception of Maxima. It all depends. during civil war... sky fathers would go down, strange would probably go down too if the PF is truly all powrful she shouldnt be in this fight, thor and those others would all die. 0. The Anti-Monitor is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Why couldn't Anti-moniter just control it's energies like Magus did? ), which is universal at best. and since when does Reed have easy access to the Ultimate Nullifier? If the AM and Imperiex invaded Marvel....they would know what their enemies are capable of. Which of the following can rupture Imperiex's shell? Jesus, what did Logan ever do to you, fuck. Even combined, I don't think they have the firepower to put him down. are'nt Nabu and Mordru above her?has'nt Mordru been totally owned by Darkseid?did'nt Dessad once bully the Lords by impresonating Darkseid?Imperiex flattens her and the person she merged with was Superman.It actually made her stronger. Get real guys. Marvel earth is screwed. thy shall not dare insult the power of the great squall leonheart. Techno The Hedgehog 4,556 views. I don't recall Marvel Earth getting prep. 0. Now that's common sense !! Maybe Imperiex destroying it with his universal power and thus destroying the multiversal. Kismet 2nd most powerful Lord of Order and the DCU's protector went up against him and lost! Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. So, they eliminate all threatening weapons, such as UN and Reed's cannon....which will happen if AM and Imperiex had them scouted. He would eliminate that cannon either by going back in time or staying at a distance and destroying it. DC Database is a FANDOM Movies Community. I miss reading Nvr and Quan's debates...lol. Yeah, Galactus wins this if we give him the UN. Parallax created a universe. THats like putting anti monitor againsst Galcatus. Anti-Monitor wins. However, the DC duo does not want to destroy Marvel Earth....just enslave it. Would a fully powered Galactus and all his Heralds at Full strength be enough to repel the threat....along with Marvel Earth's threat.....well, in essence...if Anti-Monitor did actually invade...he would be after the entire multiverse...not just Marvel Earth(616)...so, abstract entities would probably get involved. As far as just Marvel Earth...you can use X-Man and Franklin Richards. Umm i'm not sure, if it was SCW Anti-Moniter then team one has a better chance at winning, let me get back to you, I am leaning toward team one here but Anti-Moniter was a beast in the Crisis days. The Anti-Monitor alongside the prominent members of the Sinestro Corps, including (clockwise from top left): Hank Henshaw, Superboy-Prime, the Anti-Monitor, Parallax (inhabiting Kyle Rayner), and Sinestro. just a minute... is bone claw wolverine there? Another tricky thing to deal with is that AntiMonitor can take other powers and add them to his own. However, AM could a lot to them...i'm sure..lol. Right, but Spectre shattered all reality and rebuilt it too, and it didn't erase Anti-Monitor. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The Anti-Monitor alongside the prominent members of the Sinestro Corps, including (clockwise from top left): Hank Henshaw, Superboy-Prime, the Anti-Monitor, Parallax (inhabiting Kyle Rayner), and Sinestro. Jean Grey is an abstract far away from Earth. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category. Imperiex Prime destroyed the last DC Multiverse, and his probes was going around the DCU destroying galaxies (this is just with 1 or 2 probes doing the job). If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. i doubt that Reed could do that. Galactus eats world, the anti-monitor destroyed universes at that point! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You've got no proof this idea would work either. Strange, and Mr Sinister (He can help by cloning more Reed Richards) build some giant cannon that will either kill them or send them to another dimension. Well, my point is he was using universal-level power, then. Ok...how about his scenario. 0 wins (0%) Imperiex Imperiex: power stats. he's absorbed countless universes. A touch from SCW Anti-Monitor (like the touch that scarred a … Action Comics #782(October, 2001). yes, a perfect battle involves strategy. midgard serpent? He is a fallen angel connected to The Logos. Since the dawn of time, he has repeatedly destroyed the universe to create a new one from the ashes of the old. With Lex Luthor activating a temporal displacement weapon, Superman subsequently pushed Warworld through a temporal Boom Tube, sending both Imperiex's and Brainiac's consciousness back fourteen billion years to the Big Bang, destroying both villains through a combined effort. Imperiex Prime was battling millions of beings at the same time and they couldn't do anything to him. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. But if not Anti-monitor murders him But if not Anti-monitor murders him 12 years ago u/Domthecreator14. By the time Reed even got there the battle would be over. AM was the evil in COIE for petes sake. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. they wouldn't have time. The Anti-Monitor has found the Prime Earth because the ring of Volthoom's energy signature was emitting a traceable pulse. Anti Monitor almost destroyed the entire DC multiverse, consisting of infinite universes. Superman Vol 2 #153(February, 2000) "the Chaos Wave will continue to expand, perhaps to the Ascention itself" (beyond the Multi-verse): AM is also a master of time...he can go back into the past and kill Reed Richards if he wanted to...or prevent him from finding the UN...if the UN would even work on AM. Perhaps Galan is talking about the domino effect that AM tried to do in Sinestro Wars. I will conceed that's its feasible for a win, I just don't see it as a very likely option without PIS involved.