Once in a hour, I am forced to leave my chair and walk! Bought 4 pieces of this chair as a outdoor unit. Sold by POS™ and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 4.2 out of 5 stars. The only real problem this sofa has is that it's almost always out of stock in IKEA, so if you're in the market for a sofa and you happen to see it, just grab it. Very bad quality - REVIEW CHANGED AFTER RECEIVING REPLACEMENT - IT IS GOOD. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. もう少し、クッション性があるものを選べばよかった。見た目はかわいいので、娘にあげました。. My wife had never heard as much cursing coming out of my mouth as when we tried to put the cover over the metal skeleton. I called to customer care ,his name is k.sravan not helpful.wasted my previous time and money..if u buy this product there will be delivery charges and travelling expenses. While assembling we found that the backrest screw does not fit properly. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Leave it slightly loose, and only tighten after the legs are in. The support frame paint too is of inferior quality. This is what an IKEA sofa should be like. Pello Armchair. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I threw away the cushioned and reclining costly chair. The reason I gave 3 star is due to its grip to the floor. I had ordered for white, it had black marks on the frame. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. If you must have a door for your BILLY, I strongly recommend you go with the OXBERG instead (see below). Except that part all the parts fit properly. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. The chair is getting slippery on tiles floor especially when you sit on it and make slight moves like turning left or right.I beleive for any chair grip to the floor is very very important as it could easily slip and Hurt elderly people when they try to sit. AmazonBasics Vacuum Cleaner with Power Suction, Low Sound, High Energy Efficiency a... Supreme Cambridge Plastic Chairs for Home, Outdoor & Garden (Set of 2, Mehandi Green), Supreme Citizen Plastic Chair (M. Beige) (Set of 2). It's perfect for my study desk as it has a nice mid back support. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I don't know how IKEA missed this quality check. Got What I Paid For Texas Homeschool Parent I purchased three white ADDE chairs to go along with three MICKE desks to homeschool my children. Assembling this sidetable was an absolute cakewalk. Good one but gets slippery and not gripped enough for tiles floor. Looks great and is sturdy enough. You should have tools to assemble the chair. god. Ikea ADDE Chair Grey/White Indoor/Outdoor Grey/White Rest (Pack of 1) 3.5 out of 5 stars 18. Excellent quality and build also is lightweight which makes it easier to handle while using and cleaning the floor. I was looking for a pair of dining chairs to replace my older one and this came up as Best sleet and bought the same. The design is lovely and the product is easy to assemble. These chairs are reasonably sturdy and comfortable, but the assembly - while simple enough - does take quite a bit of effort: especially if, like us, you're planning to assemble 40 chairs in a single day. AmazonBasics Mid Back Office Chair (Black), AmazonBasics Full Back Executive Chair (Black), AmazonBasics Low Back Computer Chair (Black), Supreme Web Plastic Chairs for Home, Outdoor & Garden (Set of 4, Milky White), AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Portable Chair, Black, Rose Designer Chairs SpaceX High Back Premium Office Chair (Black), Offfu Furniture Xclusive Black and RED Meshy high Back Chair, Ikea KNARREVIK Bedside Table, Black, 37x28 cm (14 5/8x11), Cello Amaze Two Seat Dining Table (Black), Ikea RIAN Black Side Table,50x30 cm (19 5/8x11 3/4"), Ikea Nisse Folding Chair, Silver-Colour/White, Ikea ADDE Chair Grey/White Indoor/Outdoor Grey/White Rest (Pack of 1), IKEA BOUTIQUE STORE ADDE Steel Chair (Black, 39x47 cm), RW REST WELL S-Model Black Study/Visitor Chair, Ikea ADDE Chair Black Indoor/Outdoor Back Rest (Pack of 3), AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Portable Chair, Burgundy, AmazonBasics Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Portable Chair, Blue, Supreme Futura Plastic Chairs for Home and Office (Set of 2, Mehandi Green). These chairs … OXBERG wooden doors for the BILLY, $40 each. Alex retrofitted the chair with wood slats and used it as an outdoor deck chair. In one of the BBC Discovery programmes I heard, "The best chair is the one in Church. It's from IKEA and I have used a lot of ikea products in USA and I know how they are.It was easy to assemble and quick.The size and style is also good. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. The support frame paint too is of inferior quality. I am 78kgs and it doesn't wobble. Very simple tools like screwdriver and wrench is sufficient. Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. While assembling we found that the backrest screw does not fit properly. Ikea ADDE Chair, White › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Totally recommend. (Click on any picture for the full Monty.). In one of the BBC Discovery programmes I heard, "The best chair is the one in Church. Do not recommend. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Oh no. The price point is right, and the quality of the materials decent: what more could you want from a sidetable? It is also extremely easy to install: you don't need any tools aside from maybe a hammer, and you can put up an entire shelf within three minutes once you get into the swing of things. I am using this as a chair for my dinner table. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I am using this as a chair for my dinner table. Chairs sold separately, felt not included. I was looking for a pair of dining chairs to replace my older one and this came up as Best sleet and bought the same. Once in a hour, I am forced to leave my chair and walk! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Boardgames and silicone gun not included. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The material looks okay for outdoor use. House of Quirk Universal Sofa Cover Big Elasticity Cover for Couch Flexible Stretch... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It looks good after assembly. a very good price 5 Solid David666 Easy to put together and very solid when built - however, you … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The original IKEA version came with a fabric cover which eventually tore. Received the to assemble chair in just a plastic cover, no user manual to fit the chair, the rods for the bottom side of the seat were not in the packing so cannot be assembled without them. You can stack the chairs, so they take less space when you're not using them. Though sold at a higher price than available at IKEA store.. Please try your search again later. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. Aside from the middle shelf (which is deadbolted to provide the case with structural integrity), the heights of all other shelves are adjustable, allowing you to display whatever you like wherever you like. M quite happy with tje chairs. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. Fits my need, Easy to fix, feels comfortable . Alex retrofitted the chair with wood slats and used it as an outdoor deck chair. There was a problem completing your request. It solved my purpose of balcony arrangement. Comfortable chairs that can be stacked and take less space. Good one but gets slippery and not gripped enough for tiles floor.