RealNW Group is the commercial arm of ICON Real Estate Group based in Eugene and Springfield, Oregon. Your professionalism, awesome photography, and willingness to go the extra mile made us glad we chose your team. We are experts in our field, and we are ready to work with you! Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Icon Real Estate Group are marked by the "three tree" symbol; detailed information about such listings includes the names of the listing brokers. development. Thank you Icon Realty for making the selling of our house so easy. RealNW Story Mark is a fantastic realtor who knows the home buying and selling process extremely well. Their marketing truly made a difference, as we had non-stop showings and multiple offers within 2 weeks of listing. Everyone at the firm worked as one to move the process forward. Lynne Irby | Icon Real Estate Group, LLC | 770-309-0973 | Contact Us PO Box 423 - Acworth, GA 30101 1140 Woodruff Rd unit 106-212 Greenville, SC 29607 Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved The staff of Icon Realty Group offer you over 21 years of local experience. Johnny is my expert in the field. They were there to help whenever needed. Our team of realtors are ready to deliver a great real estate experience by getting the best results possible for our clients on every transaction. RealNW Group is the commercial arm of ICON Real Estate Group based in Eugene and Springfield, Oregon. Your family is our family! Nothing will surprise us! The Top Agents from ICON Real Estate will help you buy or sell your next house by allowing the digital world within real estate to work for you, along with creative and innovative approaches to making you stand out. Commercial Very professional, results-driven team. Communications and metrics were very impressive. Recently we were successfully in winning the marketing and sales rights for 7 units in Bourke Street and successfully sold them in record time above the owners reserve. Jeanie is a longtime real estate broker who recently left her successful real estate firm behind in Texas to pursue her heart's desire to be close... MARK FRANCIS is one of the Shenandoah Valley's premier realtors. Johnny was knowledgeable and always quick to help out. The listing data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Northwest Multiple Listing Service. Having a tech-savvy agent is a distinguishing trait of ICON. Their 41 day average is no joke! In mid 2011, I searched for a property management group, to manage my former home in Acworth, Ga – Bentwater Community. I would absolutely recommend Sarah to anyone that I know that is looking to either buy or sell a home. Great job – thank you! Ahead of the pack! RealNW Group can help you find what your business needs. TRUSTED BY THOUSANDS IN VIRGINIA AND WEST VIRGINIA, “Mark was extremely knowledgeable in using the best photos and Internet tools to sell our house in four days, above asking price. Icon Real Estate Group is an innovative team committed to helping people in the Greater Seattle/ Bellevue/ Tacoma Area buy and sell homes. 5 star service, you can’t go wrong with these guys! On our site you'll find all the properties for sale in the Eugene & Springfield Oregon & surrounding areas. Do you have property to sell or lease? Thanks! Ahead of the pack! Would you believe we can make this place beautiful again? Sign Up For Email Updates, About RealNW Icon Real Estate is Houston’s premier real estate firm, helping more than 3,000 families buy & sell with confidence and success. Icon Real Estate Group is an innovative team committed to helping people in the Greater Seattle/ Bellevue/ Tacoma Area buy and sell homes. He is a star representative of the real estate profession in a day where you have to be concerned about your representation. ft. building on Westec Drive. Buy and sell with the best. Join Us We’ll find you a new home that’s a perfect match. Amazing! She has experience working with first time home buyers, foreclosures, short... Take the first step with us to move your home icon. (Episode 2). Icon Real Estate is an award-winning  independent real estate firm serving the Greater Houston Area. Icon Realty serves all of Broward County and select areas of Miami-Dade County and Palm Beach County. If you want a team that will shoot you straight and give you the best chance of selling your home, then look no further! The Top Agents from ICON Real Estate will help you buy or sell your next house by allowing the digital world within real estate to work for you, along with creative and innovative approaches to making you stand out. No need to apologize, it’s what we do! The house pictures looked great, no doubt a major factor in getting it sold quickly. We offer superior marketing & sales services to home buyers, sellers, investors, and builders. Once again, the show will be held at the wonderful Wildish Theater in Springfield, OR. Raised in the Shenandoah Valley, he has... Born and raised in Winchester, Virginia, Matt has a passion for serving his community. Pictures of my home made me want to buy it myself . You […]. The absolute Best of the Best. Thank you for guiding us through the rocky market & keeping us focused on the big picture. Johnny and staff are outstanding. It’s always nice when your expectations are not only met but exceeded. Tenant Representation investment. He lives with his wife and daughter in Stephens City in the... Megan has been licensed in Virginia to sell real estate since 2001. Johnny Schiro & his team were fantastic to work with. That is….. Lynne Irby | Icon Real Estate Group, LLC |. We’re not just looking to meet the status-quo, we’re looking to offer the best performance for the best price. Download now the free icon pack 'Real Estate'. Our work as a real estate agent never stops. Sarah was a dream to work with while buying our first home. Since entering real estate in 2002, Dave has continually found new ways to market homes better than any other agent in our area. What’s your favorite restaurant in Grand Rapids? That is at least a point higher than the average reported […], Don’t miss the Center for Community Counseling’s Fifth Annual Comedy for a Cause, this evening, Saturday, April 22. Tenant rep expert, Sadie Dressekie, helps a growing Eugene biotech company to negotiate lease for its new location. 313 E 8th Ave. Available source files and icon fonts for both personal and commercial use. PO Box 423 - Acworth, GA 30101 Looking for a commercial space to buy or lease? management. Perfection Assets are the developers and project managers of Silver Spring Peninsula in Ikorodu Lagos State and Perfection Cooperative Estates in their different locations in Lagos State and beyond. Images: Steve Spohn, the-photoguy.com. You went above and beyond to make the experience great! An excellent experience. We’ll stay on top of your sale from start to finish, working with all parties involved, and keeping you informed all along the way. They also had new and effective ideas in marketing my property that I feel contributed to our success in getting the right price quickly. 770-309-0973, We're more than just a real estate agency, we're a partner who's got your back. Feel free to contact us with any questions, for a free home valuation, or just general Houston market insight. It is my pleasure to write a letter of recommendation for ICON Real Estate Group. Looking to sell your home? They were very punctual, followed through on all their small promises, and sold our home quickly at the price they said they could get. Thanks again! Their word is THEIR WORD! Which is hard to come by these days in any business. Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved. From A to Z, the staging of our home to all the marketing aspects they offered. Lynne Irby | Icon Real Estate Group, LLC | 770-309-0973 | Contact Us Icon got me results and that’s what matters most. This communicated a high level of interest to me. With a dedicated infrastructure designed to help our clients, we are able to sell homes and assist buyers better than anybody else. The Icon Global Group designs and implements strategic, tactical marketing and sales campaigns for unique, high-end properties globally. Eugene, Oregon 97401 office@realnwgroup.com, © 2020 Copyright information. Icon Global was founded by complex deal maker and International real estate advisor, Bernard Uechtritz. He calmly handled a couple of last minute issues prior to closing, to a great conclusion. We have clients looking for both. Awesome experience…A+++. With a dedicated infrastructure designed to help our clients, we are able to sell homes and assist buyers better than anybody else. All ICON agents have hundreds of sales over the years, have been recipients of numerous awards, are experts in the field, know how to negotiate, and are cool under pressure. Johnny and his team were fantastic! Completely different than any other Realtor I’ve met. Tickets $25, 7pm, www.wildishtheater.com. RealNW Group You are our number one priority. 4 Ways to Get the Maximum Price For Your Home. The Icon team will work to create a marketing strategy unique to your needs, implementing social media campaigns, digital marketing, and top-quality advertising to achieve maximum exposure and effectively lease out your property at the highest possible price. You’re smart, savvy, and cultured. We worked with Mark on multiple occasions to buy, sell, and then buy a new home while relocating for work. We create long-lasting relationships that go beyond just a transaction. Welcome to Icon Realty Group Website. His realty acumen and business savvy help make him the perfect fit during the home buying or selling process. We will work around your schedule and find ways to accommodate you all times of the day. If you want to buy and sell commercial or industrial property, or lease space for your business, anywhere in Eugene, Springfield & Lane County, call or email us, and let RealNW be your real estate guide. New Listing Video Blog – 8969 Sand Tree Drive, Alto, MI! NemaMetrix is moving from its downtown office, located inside of business incubator Fertilab. Data last updated 2020-11-13T00:14:35.48. They sold our home within 30 days! If you do not have them representing you, then you are missing out. The best in the business. 541.344.3313 Let us help find the best home for your unique lifestyle. Icon Real Estate Group 11223 SE 248th Street , Kent , WA 98030 If you need anything done with Real Estate, you don’t need to look any further. Here at the ICON Real Estate Group we strive to provide our clients the best possible service & information working hard to become your first choice when buying property in the Eugene & Springfield Oregon real estate market. Laugh out loud AND to help bolster one of our community’s most valuable and respected non-profit agencies. ICON Real Estate Group Serving the Eugene & Springfield Oregon Real Estate Market Thanks for visiting our website. Mark started his career in 2002. We streamline an often overwhelming process, quickly and efficiently introduce your property to the marketplace and casting a wide net to potential residents. Contact us today for a free in-person consultation! We are a Results Driven 3rd party brokerage company specializing exclusively in commercial real estate serving the Northeastern United States. Make the most of your real estate investments. Meet The Team Looking for a commercial space to buy or lease? Icon Real Estate Group is Greater Seattle/ Bellevue/ Tacoma Area's most innovative real estate team. Icon really got it done for me. Excellent pictures for the home to get people interested and they were super to work with. Our friendly and experienced property managers and real estate agents are ready to help with your real estate needs.