In a measuring cup, mix together the milk with the Torani lavender & vanilla syrups and stir to combine. Mixing the lavender with the vanilla? By submitting your mobile phone number, you are authorizing SharkNinja to send SMS messages to your device. Add in lavender simple syrup, starting with 2 tablespoons and taste test. My opinions are always 100% honest and I never promote something I don't love! And back in the day, I made lavender white chocolate popcorn. About our Ads | SharkNinja reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Remove from the heat after the sugar dissolves and just before the water boils. To make this specific drink, I first used my Aeropress to brew some dark roast coffee using four scoops of Caribou’s Obsidian. Top with ice and milk. However! I was obsessed with creating the drink at home. Terms of Use | I am a fur-mama to two wonderful rescue pups, Herbie and Nelly and our cat Grayson, who are all part of The Bite Size Pantry household. Iced Lavender Latte is easy to make using your favorite Ninja® appliances. I appreciate you so much! And it’s officially iced coffee season, unless you’re like me and live in a world where it’s alllllways iced coffee season. I first discovered the lavender latte at a coffee shop in Portland Maine and instantly loved it. To make your iced lavender latte, simply divide the chilled coffee into two glasses. Bent Tree’s Black Squirrel Dark Roast lends a smooth sweetness that is as decadent as a gourmet chocolate bar, making this latte a dessert-like treat perfect for any hot summer day. Store in a sealed container in the fridge! Here you can manage your personal information and email subscriptions for the SharkNinja family of brands. Other Iced Lattes: – Delicious Iced Latte: Here’s How! And here’s a thirsty Thursday how-to video too! Required fields are marked *. Remove from the heat after the sugar dissolves and just before the water boils.At the same time, brew 1 cup of espresso and place it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.Pour the espresso into a glass over ice. This site is not optimized for your current browser (Internet Explorer 11). Mix together one cup of water, two cups of sugar, and four tablespoons of lavender all in one small saucepan. // It’s delicious hot too, but my favorite way to consume it is iced because it just tastes like sippable ice cream. Discover delicious and inspiring recipes from Ninja® for every meal. All you have to do is follow the exact directions but switch out the milk for a dairy-free substitute at the very end. They’re very sturdy and do well with heat transitions (going from hot coffee to cold). Your email address will not be published. Serve immediately! kofiwidget2.init('Buy me a coffee! Add milk up to 7/8ths of the glass as needed. // It’s so easy and quick that sometimes I’ll make the simple syrup ahead of time and use it for my coffee in the morning. 2 TBSP Lavender Syrup; 4 Ounces Cafe Bustello (1 TSP to every two ounces of water so 4 TOTAL ounces) 8 Ounces skim milk; Ice; Directions: Dissolve Cafe Bustello in hot water and pour in cup. I like to dissolve the honey in just a small amount of … Privacy Policy. Books a Million Iced Lavender Matcha Latte – aka the perfect way to start your day or for an afternoon pick me up in this summer of ridiculous heat and humidity. I knew this would be it. Models CH951, S1000, and GI501 available on sharkclean.com and model BL450 and cookware products available on ninjakitchen.com are not eligible for 10% discount. Print Recipe What an easy way to make some delicious-and-fast shots of coffee with perfect crema each time. Bring everything to a boil. I personally love herb flavors in almost everything, but lavender adds something soft and feminine that most other herbs don’t. Service is compatible with most handsets. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Check all that apply. Here’s how I made the lavender simple syrup, as well as an iced latte concoction. I mean… it’s so springy! It’s crazy! Add lavender syrup. Exercise My Rights | Guess what? Place the ice, milk, and vanilla syrup into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew. Consumer pays all applicable sales tax. Out of all 150+ recipes, back in 2016? Can we will it to us with a lavender latte? "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Pour the espresso into a glass over ice. Add the milk and syrup and stir together well. |, Simple Tips for Safe Holiday Entertaining, A Delicious Guide to Quick and Easy Holiday Appetizers, 1 cup milk (traditional or dairy-free is fine), ¼ cup Bent Tree Black Squirrel Dark Roast Blend, cold. Place the sugar, water, lavender and vanilla bean in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Making your own, though — that is easy! French Martini Cocktail: An Easy and Fresh French... 35+ Vintage Hairstyles That Are Trendy Today, 50+ Free Dark Academia Wallpaper For iPhone Options. But really, I think lavender vanilla candles kind of smell like ice cream shops. Stir so all the sugar is dissolved. Because here’s the thing – lavender vanilla is not a new concept for me. Place the sugar, water, lavender and vanilla bean in a saucepan over medium-low heat. They love to be with me in the kitchen and they make the cleanup process a whole lot easier. 33233. – How To Make An Iced Matcha Lemon Latte In 3 Steps – Iced Lavender Latte As Easy As 1, 2, 3. Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet. I recommend it! Could you make lavender syrup with extract instead of the flowers? I used my latte machine to brew espresso, then left the espresso in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet. Top with ice … On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code. In a measuring cup, mix together the milk with the Torani lavender & vanilla syrups and stir to combine. Kaiju is Japanese for "strange creature." ET | Sat. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pictured above is my AeroPress – one of my favorite purchases this year! Whisk until the sugar dissolves, bringing the mixture to a simmer. I bought mine on Amazon for no more than $30. Or in other words, where the heck is spring?! I decided to recreate it as an iced coffee recipe instead. Brew the coffee however you like and allow coffee to cool a bit before making the latte. I will only include these when I actually know, like, and feel comfortable endorsing the product. Only 4 steps: that’s all it takes to make this iced earl gray lavender latte. At the corner of the internet that I've deemed extremely self-indulgent. Divide the milk mixture evenly, and top with additional ice if desired. Whisk until the sugar dissolves, bringing the mixture to a simmer. I personally like Coconut Milk for this recipe because it comes out just as creamy, but if you don’t mind a lighter iced latte, then almond milk or oat milk work well too. You found me. Because back when I was planning out what recipes I would share with you from the book, I figure this lavender latte would be the perfect one for the first week of Spring. As more as needed. All of this can be adjusted to your taste level! Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon code. As more as needed. (Note: This post includes affiliate links.). Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove the lavender. It’s got that beautiful, earthy matcha green tea flavor, bright and sweet floral lavender… Offer cannot be applied to any prior purchases. Product was provided by Bent Tree Coffee and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte. For more information call us toll free at 1-855-475-2300 Monday through Friday 7:30am-5 pm EST, © 2020 Heinen’s, Inc. All rights reserved. My blog will show you how I live my life as a strange creature daily, with craft inspo, recipes, fitness plans, blogging tips, & more.