“I must be a mermaid, Rango. “Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm.” Tweet this! Live life happy quote, positive sayings, quotable posters and prints, inspirational quotes, and happiness quotations. Cross, Merely, Sea, Standing, Staring, Water, You Quotes to Explore I learned that we can do anything, but we can't do everything... at least not at the same time. Sometimes, it may be hard for people out of the industry to understand the pride we have in our work. 16. Jesus calls us to step over the lines, to cross the oceans, to climb the mountains, to walk over broken glass for the people who cannot - and even will not - do the same for you. You’ll find sayings from Whoopi Goldberg to Mark Twain. “We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. It is a curious man looking through a keyhole, the keyhole of nature, trying to know what’s going on. “The voice of … And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. 9. “We cannot control the wind, but we can direct the sail.” Tweet this! Discover.” Tweet this! 14. There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t even jump puddles for you. 'Til your good is better and your better is best. 20. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.” ― Anais Nin Tweet this! I learned that we can do anything, but we can't do everything... at least not at the same time. “Home is where the anchor drops.” Tweet this! 5. Our team is committed to offer top quality marine products with superior durability & long useful life at competitive prices. Be curious. 6. Great fender quality & the people in MAX truly cared for their clients. - John T., Indonesia. “Home is where the anchor drops.” Tweet this! All rights reserved. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” Tweet this! Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try Again. Fail again. 10. These are some of our favourite quotes of the sea/maritime-related. “Work like a captain, play like a pirate.” Tweet this! Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. They are all courageous explorers, dreamers, and pioneers. It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. 13. “A ship in port is safe. Rubber Airbag Ship Launching is claimed to be cheaper, eco-friendlier and…[Read More], The outer durable rubber layer and its inner layer are vulcanised together to…[Read More]. “Going with the flow is responding to cues from the universe. Not many can do so. What is a scientist after all? Do what you can. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh Tweet this! Case Study: Sideways Mobilisation using MAX Airbags, Pneumatic Fenders : Types & Advantages of Application. FRIDTJOF NANSEN in difficult. Ship Launching Airbags, the best ship launching method? Ever tried. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” Tweet this! It is always possible. Here are just a few of the sentiments from authors and rockstars who love our awesome ocean that we hope you can identify with: 1. 11. “The voice of the sea speaks to the soul.” Tweet this! Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Copyright ©2002-2020. It’s been a muse for writers, poets, playwrights, explorers, and lovers of nature. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore - Christopher Columbus Sometimes we lose hope and think that we cannot achieve our goal, so … “A lot of people attack the sea, I make love to it.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau Tweet this! So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. 11. We even through in an Ocean Quote from The Princess Bride! 9. It always seems impossible until it's done. Here’s All You Need to Know about Shell Prelude FLNG, Maritime Piracy: Cargo Theft & Piracy is More Real Than You Think, “A smooth sea never made a skilful sailor.”, “At sea, I learned how little a person needs, not how much.” -Robin Lee Graham. 4. “Keep calm and sail away.” Tweet this! If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. For the true nautical fan out there, make sure … 99 Ocean Quotes that will give you Goose Bumps Read More » I am impressed by MAX winches' quality and reliability at this price point. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. Being in the shipbuilding & marine equipment industry, MAX staff are always highly passionate of our job. How Japanese People Stay Fit for Life, Without Ever Visiting a Gym, The 5 Traits People Will Secretly Adore You For, The Left Still Doesn’t Understand Trump’s Appeal, 20 Things Most People Learn Too Late In Life, My daughter was a creative genius, then we bought her an iPhone, Here’s what marijuana actually does to your body and brain, To My Facebook Friends Who Voted for Donald Trump. You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. When you go with the flow, you’re surfing Life … Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Good, better, best. “Work like a captain, play like a pirate.” Tweet this! Timing is everything. 16. Dream. 18. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. “You are not a drop in the ocean. “Life’s roughest storms prove the strength of our anchors.” Tweet this! “The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy or too impatient. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” Tweet this! “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” Tweet this! 19. Fail better. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. I determined never to stop until I had come to the end and achieved my purpose. Start where you are. 14. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. Ever failed. “A sailor is an artist whose medium is the wind.” Tweet this! With decades of experience, MAX is truly a brand you can trust. We must learn to sail in high winds.” – Aristotle Onassis Tweet this! You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Use what you have. No matter. 10. “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery Tweet this! Since the beginning of human existence, the ocean has been a source of admiration, amazement, and curiosity. “Wondering if you are Love is like the ocean wondering if it is water.” – Unknown. MAX's service successfully helped launched our ship with airbags for the first time. -Mueller, Germany. Willing is not enough; we must do. 12. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.” – Rumi. You will never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.. “5 Quotes From Famous Explorers” is published by Quotlr — quotes & sayings in Famous Quotes.