Though I still couldn’t love you.But I do want to be there for you. When we say I love you, we say so much. How we see ourselves. But I'll be head over heels for your smile, your giggles, The face you make when you're embarrassed, and the look in your eyes when I know you're jealous. Rating : 4.0. Because I can look back and regret every single second I’ve spent without you in my life.I’m not talking about 007…I’m talking about a bond that makes me write down every single thing I like about you, then try to decide if I love them, or if I just like them. I don’t know how I get fooled into thinking I do. The page you are looking for no longer exists. I’ll be here waiting, I’ve got nothing better to do, right? Furthermore, he loves her without any time constraints, without any regard to her history, present or future. Perhaps going to our home page and starting over again will help (sorry...that's such a tech support, "reboot your computer" type of solution). the light of those flowers, hidden, within itself, and thanks to your love the tight aroma that arose. Well, what about me? I want to be the ear you confide in, the eyes you gaze into, the hand you hold and the shoulder you cry on. See…I refuse to let what we have be generalized into something any less specific than how we define it ourselves. Everything's blurry through Submission date : 2008-09-15 Last edit : 2009-05-09. “Rose” was generally used in the 17th century poems with the ‘carpe diem’ motif. I love you as the plant that doesn’t bloom but carries. I Will Always Want You. A word that hasn’t been used so many times and thrown around so casually it’s lost its true meaning.You see…that’s exactly what’s happened to “love”. I love you only because it's you the one I love; I hate you deeply, and hating you Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you Is that I do not see you but love you blindly. I can’t love someone like you. Your email address will not be published. He does not want to “rationalize” his love by prefixing the tags ‘how’ and ‘when’. You plagiarized this poem. We’ve ruined each other but like James Bond, you’ll be off to saving the world and I’ll be the girl at the desk. I love you as the plant that never blooms but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers; thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance, risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body. This aspect emanating from the earth and residing ‘darkly’ in his body. I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz. Out With The Old And In With The New By How we feel about each other. Dickinsonian in my methods, why don’t they just leave me alone. Because no one else needs to see it. You can’t love someone like me. How we see ourselves. Ma chérie, mi amor, I don't love you lightly I love you so much that I am afraid to open And how we explain it.Music, movies and poetry, can’t say as much as I could. And it’s not that I can’t. I do not love you except because I love you; I go from loving to not loving you, From waiting to not waiting for you My heart moves from cold to fire. I love you directly without problems or pride: I love you like this because I don’t know any other way to love. Then maybe you’d see that I can’t really love you…Nor do I want to.Because those who have “loved” and have “been loved” have already been through enough. Painful Words By Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I don’t love you.It’s not that I don’t. How we feel about each other. It's the morning she took a shower and cried over him. More significantly, he loves her because for him, that is the only option that exists. Latest comments. It's not that I don't love you. Love, don't be astonished these are the tips Of the iceberg.Right now, let's follow nature. We’re not perfect I know, but you always say the wrong thing at the wrong time and I’m left scuttling, trying to pick up the pieces of myself, because I let you unravel me. One that consists of a single syllable. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. That's how I feel about my ex he is dating my cousin now but I hate him but like this poem every song that comes on reminds you of him and it hurts even though I hate him I regret spending my time with him. I know, so true. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I could either. And I’m pretty sure it’s not “love” I’m feeling.Because I don’t love you…and I can’t love you. I don’t love you. It feels like every song, book, novel, and poem was written just for you. for the times you patiently walked with me, when I felt lost. There’s no saving us now, there’s not going to be an SOS because we love our distress.re), If you ever need help or support, we trust CrisisTextline.org for people dealing with depression. All rights reserved. I remembered a song we sang together, and now, he still sings that song, and it just hurts me so bad that I always remember our memories together in the past. We can’t be alone together, not anymore. I’ve realized now that even if you did confess your love to me it wouldn’t change anything between us, it wouldn’t change us. Its proximity is between the shadow (reflection) and soul(essence). It's that he's always three hours behind and thousands too many miles away. The speaker conveys the most honest emotions divorced of superficiality or prejudices. This poem has not been translated into any other language yet. Topaz has been a symbol of beauty and splendour. While you are incomparable.Yet I still can’t love you.But I’d actually say that I loved you, for the sole purpose of keeping your attention for a few minutes longer while I finish this poem. 6789 Quail Hill Pkwy, Suite 211 Irvine CA 92603. http: //www.youtube.com/watch? Georgie Rose, Watching Her By The memories haunt me Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I don’t want you around- I can’t be trusted not to bring weapons with me, I can’t be trusted. Note that while other poets attributed such feelings to a heavenly descent, Pablo Neruda prefers to keep it earthly. He also penned numerous love poems. The quintessence of love in such a context would lie in its not having blossomed yet-there always remains room for blossoming and fruition. So if you somehow fall in love with me don't because I won't be limited to loving you. So that no matter how mad we get at each other, we couldn’t stay that way for long. Votes : 1. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. The poet also refuses to compare his love with the fire (passion) of the arrow of carnations. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. I break you down. I don’t love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz, or arrow of carnations that propagate fire: I love you as one loves certain obscure things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul. Maybe you were always meant to fall for the girl who paralyzes you. The image of rose stood for the brevity of Life, and to love as long as life lasted. They’ve poisoned you, maybe. I don’t want you around- I can’t be trusted not to bring weapons with me, I can’t be trusted. The guilt it not only washes over me, it drowns me because I used to care about you a lot. A word that means more than what “love” has devolved into.But we could get together and recreate everything that that word was supposed to mean. All the days of my life. But I love banana Slurpees from 7-11. And it’s a whole lot like the wind. I can’t be trusted to let my guard down. A bond where I can finish your sentences…but I don’t, because the sound of your voice sets my soul on fire. It’s on life support and there’s nothing we can do to make the notion of love last longer. so close that your eyes close with my dreams. Did you spell check your submission? thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance, risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body. So instead, I craft a picture with a thousand words. “Rose” was generally used in the 17th century poems with the ‘carpe diem’ motif. v=X5VVGwmchH8&feature=plcp. The writer’s original name being Neftali Ricardo Reyes Basoalto, he assumed the pseudonym Pablo Neruda for about 20 years before legalizing the same in 1946.