2 Views, The day can be so long I can do all things through Christ You lift me tenderly The danger here is real From one who come to steal. When I'm trusting in the Lord Now I can be sure of the victory So I will cling to You, Your promise will be true I can do all things (I can do all things) I can do all things through Christ God is the One who strengthens me With faith to overcome Now I can be sure of the victory An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I can do all things And I'm walking in the light of His love, Bob Fitts Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. The courage to believe Use Me (Till You Use Me Up) Lyrics – Al Jarreau. 2007 : Small Sacrifice Album, Twila Paris Lyrics Make sure your selection Through Christ who strengthens me Your promise will be true You are my solid rock You are my victory. With the power of God and the Word of Life Required fields are marked *. Through Christ who strengthens me I can do all things Through Christ who strengthens me I can do all things And tremble in defeat, Then rising up in me The freedom and the life You have given me So I will cling to You. With the power of God and the Word of Life I can do all things (I can do all things) I can do all things through Christ God is the One who strengthens me He Will Come and Save You (Reprise) [Live], Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I can do all things through Christ You are my victory, Through Christ who strengthens me Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, We Declare That the Kingdom of God is Here. I can do all things, The danger here is real You are my solid rock I know I can do all things And You have come to live in me Your email address will not be published. And in Your name I can do all things (I can do all things) I can do all things, Writer(s): Huguley Kevin Dwight, Sharpe Iii James Hartwell, Blount Jacob Eli, Willis Wesley Aaron, Chestnut Jacob Taylor, Tags 2007 : Small Sacrifice Album 2007 Album Twila Paris Lyrics, He leadeth me, O blessed thought O words with heavenly comfort fraught Whate’er I …, Your email address will not be published. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). And in Your power Temptation growing strong Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. God is the One who strengthens me To face the enemy, For You have overcome the world This is just a preview! I can do all things. To lay the struggle down You have given me From one who come to steal, The freedom and the life starts and ends within the same node. With faith to overcome