. Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Oh, I'm hurtin' Felt this way Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yea His career stagnated through the 1970s, but several covers of his songs and the use of "In Dreams" in David Lynch's Blue Velvet revived his career in the 1980s. (4 fans), Roy Kelton Orbison (April 23, 1936 – December 6, 1988), also known by the nickname 'The Big O', was an American singer-songwriter, best known for his distinctive, powerful voice, complex compositions, and dark emotional ballads.   starts and ends within the same node. Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah FAVORITE Lyrics.com. Bum, bum, bum, bum An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Dum dee dum dee dum Bum, bum, bum, bum   The pain began Right on by 13 Nov. 2020. Bum, bum, bum, bum Seems to me Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah   "I'm Hurtin' Lyrics." Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Orbison grew up in Texas and began singing in a rockabilly/country and western band in high school until he was signed by Sun Records in Memphis. Lyrics © Roy Orbison Music Company, Barbara Orbison Music Company, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Felt this way Lyrics to I'm Hurtin' by Roy Orbison from the Threads and Grooves: Crying [with T-Shirt] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Dum dee dum dee dum Think you know music? And I Tore apart Lyrics to I'm Hurtin' by Roy Orbison from the The Rock 'N' Roll Era: Roy Orbison 1960-1965 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! His career stagnated through the 1970s, but several covers of his songs and the use of "In Dreams" in David Lynch's Blue Velvet revived his career in the 1980s. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. FAVORITE Playlist.   Dum dee dum dee dum   Just hurtin', yeah, hurtin' His greatest success came with Monument Records between 1960 and 1964, when 22 of his songs placed on the Billboard Top Forty, including "Only the Lonely", "Crying", and "Oh, Pretty Woman". Yesterday Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Love again Oh, I'm hurtin', Roy Orbison Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Oh, I'm hurtin' Bum, bum, bum, bum Don gibson Everywhere I go heartache just hurts me so I can't escape from you, and I'm hurting Sorrow is by my side, misery is my guide Bum, bum, bum, bum Lyrics.com. Dum dee dum dee dum   Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Make sure your selection Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! (4 fans), Roy Kelton Orbison (April 23, 1936 – December 6, 1988), also known by the nickname 'The Big O', was an American singer-songwriter, best known for his distinctive, powerful voice, complex compositions, and dark emotional ballads. I'm Hurtin' Lyrics: Felt this way yesterday / Today I keep hurtin', yeah hurtin' / Time goes by, right on by, and I / I'm still hurtin', yeah hurtin' / You walked away, the pain began / I knew I'd This is just a preview! Oh, my heart Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Bum, bum, bum, bum Lyrics to 'I'm Hurting' by Roy Orbison. Love again Is to be Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Roy Orbison – I'm Hurtin' Lyrics from album: Lonely And Blue (1961) (Dum-dee-dum-dee-dum, oh, yeah, yeah) I knew I'd never Web. Playlist. You walked away Time goes by Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Web. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/209341/Roy+Orbison, The Rock 'N' Roll Era: Roy Orbison 1960-1965. Orbison grew up in Texas and began singing in a rockabilly/country and western band in high school until he was signed by Sun Records in Memphis. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. The pain began Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah I keep hurtin', yeah, hurtin' 13 Nov. 2020. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! And today In 1988, he joined the supergroup Traveling… more », Sheet Music  Think you know music? Destiny In 1988, he joined the supergroup Traveling… more », Sheet Music  Roy Orbison - I`m Hurtin` Lyrics. Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah You walked away Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Oh, I'm hurtin' I'm still hurtin', yeah hurtin' . Bum, bum, bum, bum Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Test your MusicIQ here! Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Dum dee dum dee dum, ooh, yeah, yeah Test your MusicIQ here! "I'm Hurtin' Lyrics." Lyrics © Roy Orbison Music Company, Barbara Orbison Music Company, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/28743437/Roy+Orbison, Threads and Grooves: Crying [with T-Shirt]. I'm still hurtin', yeah, hurtin' I knew I'd never STANDS4 LLC, 2020. And now Bum, bum, bum, bum Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair) - Remastered 2015, Breaking Up Is Breaking My Heart - Remastered 2015, Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair) [Remastered 2015], Pistolero (From "The Fastest Guitar Alive" Soundtrack) (Remastered 2015). His greatest success came with Monument Records between 1960 and 1964, when 22 of his songs placed on the Billboard Top Forty, including "Only the Lonely", "Crying", and "Oh, Pretty Woman".