Information Collected: Duplicate Review The staff and salesman (Pat) are top notch.Thanks again. If at any time, we notify you that your access to and/or use of the Site or your account is terminated, you must cease and desist from all such access and/or use immediately. I was also happy with the service at Hyundai and I am very happy with my new vehicle. We purchased the vehicle. 306-525-8848, Parts: Adrian Dsousa did an excellent service. I'm about to call a cab just to be there, when the shuttle shows up at 3:22pm the driver apologized to me sincerely so I accepted it. For more than 50 years Hyundai has made a habit of challenging car buyers to expect more, and that attitude resonates throughout Hyundai of Regina. Our service department can also assist with special arrangements. I completely understood and waited on hold. He wasvety warm, friendly and accommodating especially when we told him about us sticking to our budget. I also had a concern with my final price and unlike previous buying experience, I was able to voice my concerns and also be heard. But it takes 7hrs for some reason? Book an appointment. Great experience with the service team especially Laura Rodgers as she was very helpful consultant with great communication through the whole process of replacing the stalled engine of my Hyundai Santa Fe ,thank you Laura and thank you Hyundai for choosing such great people ! Hyundai of Regina is without a doubt the first place you should go when you are looking for a vehicle. A couple minutes later the receptionist came back on and asked if I was the o e with the tire. Excellent customer service all around. That’s exactly what our financing and leasing offers are designed to do. However yesterday my tire go a hole and was losing air quickly. She went above and beyond to help us pick a vehicle that was the right fit and the right price range for us. Otherwise I may not have used all of the options. He was really awesome to deal with and exceeded our needs when it comes to service… Treated you with respect all the time and went out of their way to make sure everything was right for the purchase. I was very pleased with the service from Ryan A. and how friendly and knowledgeable he was. Service: 306-525-8848. Saskatchewan Thanks Sam! I also ask them to keep the price at around $500. Brought my moms car in for service, never had been to the service department before. Inappropriate Content As such we will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any Submissions. Use of the Site: You may use the Site only in accordance with and subject to these Terms of Service and the Site's Privacy Policy. In the course of providing their services to us, these service providers may access, process, store or use your personal information in the United States. We use personally identifiable information in order to give you a more enjoyable convenient shopping experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. They are not responding on our emails at all. The best dealership experience I've had in a very long time. I bought an Elantra from here in 5 years ago and have always had excellent and friendly experiences when I brought it in to be serviced. YOU ARE WAIVING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN THE SUBMISSION AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY SUBMISSIONS BY YOU WILL NOT VIOLATE ANY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING COPYRIGHT TRADEMARK PRIVACY OR OTHER PERSONAL OR PROPRETARY RIGHTS. Traded in my vehicle and purchased a new-to-me vehicle in one easy transaction. 9:00AM – 6:00PM, Service :