Hello there everyone! Still trying to figure that out ;). Sorry. Super Cool Hydrazine Jetpack | Astroneer Exploration Update And because I didn’t have enough time to faff getting dynamite in my new save here is someone else causing a big old hydrazine explosion! It's the little stuff like this that make this game great, Thanks for sharing! The subreddit for Astroneer, an interplanetary sandbox adventure/exploration game developed by System Era Softworks. Gave me a good laugh when your body froze for a second and than made a splat sound hahah, Haha good, gave me a good laugh too when it happened. Hydrazine is used to craft the following items: 1. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... "it's explosive" is wonderfully vague and does make me wonder how big a crater could be made by filling a pit with hydrazine canisters and tossing in some explosives. It sadly does not, that would be nice tho, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Go have a lie down, Internet. Takeoff costs 1 fuel unit. A decent amount, I want to say it intensifies the blast by a certain degree. I'm wondering how to make a huge explosion and I'm not sure how much hydrogen, methane, and hydrazine affect the explosions. Can dropping it set it off. What Scorestreaks are in Call of Duty Cold War? I've tested out sulfur but I'm curious to see if anyone else has made a big explosion. I get that as a developer you want to signpost to players when they’re seeing a work-in-progress and when you’re seeing the final product but it’s such a pretty game already that I want to take uninterrupted pictures! Welcome to /r/Astroneer About Astroneer. Patch 158 is out and changes some things with the research curve and adds a Turkish language option. A canister of Hydrazine can fuel a single Hydrazine Jet Pac… I also show you how it works in-game. Press J to jump to the feed. Black Friday How much of that explosion came from the hydrazine itself though? Build outposts, shape landscapes to your liking or discover long lost relics. All the available Scorestreaks in the new Black Ops. Cookies help us deliver our Services. When I read this I was thinking to myself... "Randomly explosive hydrazine eh, I wonder if I will get my face melted by my stash randomly blowing up...". If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Yadda yadda SPACE! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://steamcommunity.com/app/361420/discussions/3/1326718197216283402/. Sorry. I thought "ok this should be far enough away from the blast radius" oh no, dead wrong, literally. We keep dropping canisters from atmosphere level and they are not exploding when hitting the ground :( I take fall damage but not them. Early Access. CAUTION. I am deeply satisfied by your corpse floating in the air Wil E. Coyote style, before falling with a satisfying splat. Rock Paper Shotgun and RPS are registered trade marks of ReedPop Limited. Best Minecraft shaders for 1.16.3 1.1. All rights reserved. 2. Anyway. The choice is yours. © Valve Corporation. One canister is equal to 8 fuel units. Hydrazine can be used to fuel a spacecraft for travel using a Hydrazine Thruster.