When I asked at the counter whether they enforced the rules, I was told that the man without the mask - in the center of the store - was the OWNER. Distance: 0.06 miles, Joes American Grill ($$) The deli has a sign on the front door saying masks are required. I was therefore surprised to see a man standing in the center of the store without one. Menu is for informational purposes only. Pizza Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Delis, Sandwiches $$ (631) 288-5225. Deli, Sandwiches, Wraps, American, Burgers, Sunset Bbq & Deli ($$) The eggs were done extremely well along with perfectly satisfying bacon, cheese and hash browns. Check out the menu for Hurricane's Cafe & Deli.The menu includes lunch, breakfast, and kids breakfast. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) American, Salads Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. American First off their was great service which got to me in about five minutes from ordering. Great owner." Distance: 0.02 miles, Westhampton Village Pizza ($) $ Small corner deli with tons of options including, hot food, salads, sandwiches, wraps, paninis, daily specials and a large selection of beverages including bottled drinks, fresh coffee and house made iced tea. Plenty of home cooking and Catering Great Food a Must!!!!! Please check with the restaurant directly. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Join us and live with flavor. It was certainly a pleasant start to the day. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Suggest an Edit Update menu, Country Heroes - 77 Montauk Hwy, Westhampton Beach, Whitney's Delicatessen - 98 Old Riverhead Rd, Westhampton Beach, Sydney's Taylor Made Cuisine - 32 Mill Rd, Westhampton Beach, 208 Montauk Hwy, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978, Casa Exquisita Restaurant - 4 Hazelwood Ave. The sandwich was very good and extremely tasty. All rights reserved. It's a great deli but I won't be back. Hurricane Deli « Back To Westhampton Beach, NY. I would recommend to anyone. 208 Montauk Hwy, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978 11 reviews of Hurricane Deli "The Best Deli in The Hamptons , Fresh Turkey is AWESOME. Westhampton Beach Deli ($) See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Please check with the restaurant directly. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. View the online menu of Hurricane Deli and other restaurants in Westhampton Beach, New York. Distance: 0.02 miles, Firehouse Pizza ($) I highly recommend it.... Click to add your description here. Hurricane's Cafe & Deli, a diner-style restaurant in Greene, Maine offers breakfast all day, wedding catering and wholesale soups Hours: Order Pickup & Delivery. read more, Best Chinese place in town, affordable prices, consistent, and super yummy. Distance: 0.07 miles, Goldberg's Famous Deli ($$) Deli, Bagels, Breakfast, Brunch, Cafe, Whitney's Delicatessen ($$) I come here for lunch and I'm always greated well. read more, The place and food are amazing and the new patio awning is a game-changer... First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. (631) 288-5225 $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) read more. Closed. NOT GOOD. Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. Deli Also see photos and tips from visitors. Price Point 208 Montauk Hwy, Westhampton Beach, NY 11978. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Hurricane Deli at 208 Montauk Hwy in Westhampton Beach - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 0.86 mi. (631) 288-5225. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. View the menu for Hurricane Deli and restaurants in Westhampton Beach, NY. read more, Food is always delicious and made on time the owners are superb... Is this your business? The portions are large and the staff is efficient and friendly. American, Burgers, Breakfast, Brunch, Amazing food cozy romantic a gem of a restaurant.... Is this your restaurant? Deli, Sandwiches, Wraps, American, Burgers, Sandwich & Sub Shops in Westhampton Beach. 208 Montauk Hwy, Westhampton Beach Hurricane Grill & Wings brings you that easy-going, beach lifestyle in totally relaxed restaurant form. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Wings, Deli, Boom Burger ($) Distance: 0.02 miles, Fruit King ($$$) Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches