Hobo Combination Cold Sandwich. Nothing fancy but good sandwiches and waffle fries if you're not in the mood for typical fast food. **Roast Beef carries a $5 surcharge per 2' section ordered** Ham, cappicola, salami, pepperoni, and provolone cheese. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Hungry Hobo in Quad Cities. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich Delivery or takeout! Generous portion of carrot cake too. more. 22 % 27g Protein. Log Food. Ham, salami, cappicola, pepperoni and provolone. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 15. 15. The taco tater rates #2 for me. Our breads are baked from scratch in the hobo bakery. Basically a combo with all the meats and cheeses. Delivery or takeout! Got take out while helping my brother-in-law move and it hit the spot. Choose our signature #11 (or just about any of our cold sandwiches**) served on extra large, fresh-baked soft French bread (topped lettuce & tomato w/ mayo on the side unless otherwise requested)!! Hobo Combination Cold Sandwich. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. ... and like always, we had a party with Hungry Hobo sandwiches. Onions and peppers extra. Sandwiches (Cold) Sliced to order with high-quality meats and cheeses. Ham, salami, cappicola, pepperoni and provolone. Serving Size : 6 inch sandwich. Sliced to order with high-quality meats and cheeses. Hungry Hobo Hungry Hobo - Regular #11 With Everything No Peppers on White Bread. View menu and reviews for Hungry Hobo in Moline, plus popular items & reviews. Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich Loaded baked potatoes good on a cold day. all sandwiches garnished with shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, salad dressing, oil, vinegar and oregano. Let the Hobo take care of the food with our legendary Party Sandwiches. Hobo #11 with onions and peppers is the best. 500 / … Great deli meat with a vinegrette dressing. Hotels near Butterworth Center & Deere-Wiman House, Hotels near Trinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences, Hotels near Brown Mackie College - Quad Cities Bettendorf, IA, Hotels near Kaplan University - Davenport, Hotels near La' James International College, Hotels near La'james School of Hairstyling. Ham, salami, cappicola, pepperoni and provolone. Hot. Hobo Combination Cold Sandwich. I'm sorry...I know my whole family who lives in Moline thinks this is the best sub sandwich ever...I think it is nothing but average. I'm sorry...I know my whole family who lives in Moline thinks this is the best sub sandwich ever...I think it is nothing but average. Hot roast beef and cheddar. 500 Cal. ... 11. Sliced to order with high-quality meats and cheeses. I just spent a week in Moline, Illinois, and like always, we had a party with Hungry Hobo sandwiches. Zoom in to see updated info. $4.59 + Hot Sandwiches. Sliced to order with high-quality meats and cheeses. $4.69. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. View menu and reviews for Hungry Hobo in Bettendorf, plus popular items & reviews. ... #11 - Hobo Combo Sandwich. Everyone knows it's great.Get the #11 King with EOP (everything, onions, peppers).Their baked potatoes and soup are good too. Hot Sandwiches #15 - Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich. $4.69 + Hot Sandwiches. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. $4.69 + Hot Sandwiches. ... 11. 'buff said. Number 11 is my favorite. Hobo #11 with onions and peppers is the best. Calorie Goal 1,500 cal. 38 % 47g Carbs. The taco tater rates #2 for me. 40 % 22g Fat. Delivery or takeout! ... 11. Choose soft french, whole wheat or rich-tasting rye. Map updates are paused. Great deli meat with a vinegrette dressing. $4.79. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. This place doesn't really need another review. Daily Goals. Order delivery online from Hungry Hobo in Moline instantly with Seamless! View menu and reviews for The Hungry Hobo in Le Claire, plus popular items & reviews. Own or manage this property?