... Price ↑ Huawei Nova 8 SE ... Huawei Nova 7i TRY 1,485 . According to Official, the Huawei Nova 7i price in United States is USD 339 (Approximately). [Merchant’s legal entity name (as it appears on the FCA Register)] acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender and offers credit products provided by a limited number of finance providers. Huawei Nova 7i Price is between TRY1,342 To TRY1,619 in Turkey Huawei Nova 7i Exp release in 2020 March 4G, Networks, 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM, 6.4 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Display, android 10, Quad Rear & 16MP Front Camera, HiSilicon Kirin 810 Chipset, Octa-core CPU, Non-removable Li-Po 4200 mAh Battery. Moreover, huawei mobile prices in Turkey are quite reasonable so a consumer would not hesitate when buying a huawei smartphone in Turkey. This device have 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF 8 MP, f/2.4, (ultrawide) 2 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), dedicated macro camera 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0", 1.75µm, depth sensor primary camera feature & secondary camera feature is 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm . The latest price of Huawei Nova 7i in Pakistan was updated from the list provided by Huawei's official dealers and warranty providers. Huawei Nova 7i price in Turkey 2020, Huawei Nova 7i Price in is TRY 1,924. Huawei Nova 7i retail price is USD 339 (Approx). Max. Huawei Nova 7i retail price is USD 339 (Approx). release 2020, February . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Ki varies as time goes by. The information on this web site is not guaranteed. Not only this, huawei mobiles provide with slim gorgeous design, appropriate display size, good quality cameras for selfie and photography, sufficient battery life, and advanced connectivity options like 3G and 4G network, WiFi, GPS and NFC. Exp. See more with HUAWEI nova 7i's 48MP Quad AI Cameras, 8GB + 128GB Memory, 4200 mAh Battery and more. Huawei Nova 7i smartphone comes with LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors , 6.4 inches, 101.4 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio) display. Huawei Nova 7i performing with Android 10.0; EMUI 10 . Did you know your browser is out of date? It houses 128 GB Storage & 8 GB Ram. In this case, to determine the score we evaluate 5 general aspects: Once these 5 factors have been rated, we introduce the price variable. huawei smartphones often released with adequate RAM and ROM so consumer can play games and store data with ease. Huawei Nova 7i performing with Android 10.0; EMUI 10 . Heats up with minimal handling, battery does not even last half a day I am shocked since I was satisfied with huawei y7 and p9lite. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is authorised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority(Finansinspektionen) and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Huawei Nova 7i Price in Turkey 2020, Features & Specifications, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G vs Nokia 7.2, ROG Phone 2 12GB RAM vs Samsung Galaxy A50s, Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, FM Radio: No, USB: microUSB 2.0, OTG, NFC: No, Music, Alert MP3, Ringtones, Vibration,Stero Loudspeaker, Polyphonic, Huawei Nova 7i price in Pakistan RS 27,040, Huawei Nova 7i price in Saudi Arabia SAR 962, Huawei Nova 7i price in Australia AUD 341. Huawei P30 Lite New Edition TRY 1,925 . Some cookies are essential, others are there to help us understand how people use our site. By clicking on ACCEPT or continuing to browse the site, you authorize their use. ©2020 Electrorates.com PKR Mobile prices in Pakistan Lahore, Multan, Karachi, and Islamabad, India(New Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai Chennai). You’re visiting (United States) Country Version. Ki is an automatic score based on the specifications and prices of devices. All prices mentioned above are in Pak Rupees. Kimovil is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or any other error in the information. For an optimized experience, upgrade your browser or install the latest version of any other new Also, users can compare new huawei cell phone prices Turkey with the other mobile phone rates in Turkey. Brand Brand Huawei Aliases JNY-L22B, JNY-LX2 Smartphones by Huawei Check HUAWEI nova 7i price, features & reviews to buy now. There is not need supporting all bands for having coverage in the different types of networks. Here you will find where to buy the Huawei Nova 7i at the best price. Huawei makes an announcement in Coming soon. Huawei Nova 7i retail price is USD 339 (Approx). The latest price of Huawei nova 7i was obtained on 26th October 2020 The Huawei nova 7i is available in Dealz Woot, Present Solution, Smart Mobile , Singer. Huawei Nova 7i's lowest price in Pakistan is Rs. huawei Mobile has been serving in the field of technology for a couple of years in Turkey. SIM cards (MiniSIM) can be cut to MicroSIM, MicroSIM can be cut to NanoSIM and a SIM can even be cut to a NanoSIM (although not recommended). Huawei Nova 7i smartphone comes with LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors , 6.4 inches, 101.4 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio) display. Huawei makes an announcement in Coming soon. Huawei makes an announcement in Coming soon. Huawei Nova 7i Price in Turkey, Full Specs - November 2020. You can save or print these Terms and Conditions so they can be consulted and read at a later time. release 2020, February . Copyright © 2020 Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. For assistance in choosing a huawei phone in Turkey, on this page Mobile57 Turkey providing latest huawei mobile prices, thus consumers can check the price and specs in order to find out a suitable huawei phone for them. Huawei Nova 7i US Price, Release Date and Full Specifications. 39,950 in Dealz Woot , which is 17% less than the cost of Huawei nova 7i in Singer (Rs. Battery: 4200 mAh Li-Po battery with Quick Charge. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Really impressed with the device it's fast, it charges super fast, the speaker is loud and it sounds great, the battery life is amazing and the overall hardware is pretty soiled, heating wise is also decent it heat the least even when gaming, I was surprised when I checked the lcd, it's an ltps and I didn't know what to expect but turns out it's as good as amoled displays, it got higher resolution compared to amoled and regular ips lcds which mades me fall in love with ltps lcds, contrast ratio is as good as any ips but definitely it got no chance against amoled with its infinite constrat ratio. Huawei Nova 7i Price in Bangladesh. Prices are continuously tracked in over 140 stores so that you can find a reputable dealer with the best price. Huawei Nova 7i Price in United States and Full Specifications. Exp. huawei Mobile has been serving in the field of technology for a couple of years in Turkey. Learn how your comment data is processed. Cameras are so good the rear one its sharp and nigh mode is a canyon top. You need to buy this item before you can review it. The online store Priceoye offers the best price for thisHuawei Mobile when compared among 1 … Currently we’re not selling any smartphones. The device has ram 8 GB too, card support is NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM … You can upload multiple photos at one time. release 2020, February . Where would i find huawei nova 7i kn in lebanon? You can choose countries by your own from here: Your email address will not be published. Not pre order but in stores, Just a question if I wanna buy it… Where is your current location? Finance is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Captured data is aggregated and anonymized. GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 400/75 Mbps, 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm (6.27 x 3.00 x 0.34 in), Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Octa-core (2x2.27 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x1.88 GHz Cortex-A55), NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot), 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF8 MP, f/2.4, (ultrawide)2 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), dedicated macro camera2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0", 1.75µm, depth sensor, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected], [email protected], (gyro-EIS), Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Huawei Nova 7i Price in Turkey   TRY1,965, 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), dedicated macro camera, 2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5.0", 1.75µm, depth sensor. Get the best deal for Huawei Nova 7i at smartprix.com. As new devices with better specifications enter the market the Ki score of older devices will go down, always being compensated of their decrease in price. because your the only one that is selling in LBP… The other store they’re only accepting to pay in dollar.. (please let me know the answer, thank you ), Your email address will not be published.