Want more recipes? If you’re wondering where to buy peppermint oil, I have already shared some links in this post. Hmm, it looks like this is a really useful oil. What are your favorite uses for peppermint oil? I love your blog & your very interesting articles. It requires only partial sun as planting in full sun will increase the potency of its oils as well as medical qualities. Let’s go! Add everything into a mason jar. 11. Earthroma’s peppermint oil has a sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content. 9. Essential oils are so great!! A carrier oil is something like almond oil or jojoba oil that can help dilute the essential oil in certain uses. A question….if I use this peppermint oil to spray around the outside of my windows, how much oil do I use! It even helps to repel those awful yellow biting flies that swarm us on the Gulf Coast. To create a wonderful cooling spray, you will need peppermint oil, lavender oil, and aloe vera juice. Gracias. Hello I look forward to reading your posts as I’ve become extremely interested in learning to live life in a more ‘natural’ way ! Nothing here is meant to diagnose, treat, or prevent diseases, please ask your doctor for that kind of advice. THANK YOU SINCERELY! We can’t wait to see! To create a wonderful cooling spray, you will need peppermint oil, lavender oil, and aloe vera juice. The peppermint plant (Mentha Piperita) has a long history of cultivation and human consumption. We recommend starting out using Peppermint diluted 1:4 with a carrier oil. Thanks for the great tips. Our final ways to use peppermint essential oil is to make our own roller bottle mixture. Plus it smelled great! I believe I have heard that placing a wet razor in a cup of peppermint oil will help the blade last longer and stay sharper longer ? It has to be used appropriately to make the mice run away from your house. One of my favorite ways is to mix it with some lemon and water. Great information! Peppermint oil is great for relieving congestion, increasing energy and focus, and helps with gas. They are really informative, it keeps me amused for hours over these long dark winter nights we have over here. The New York Times says that peppermint “is thought to have the ability to relieve some gastrointestinal problems by blocking the flow of calcium into muscle cells in the intestines, which in turn reduces muscle contractions.”[1]  To experience relief from IBS, add one drop of peppermint oil into a glass of warm water or warm tea. Support digestion. I'm going to show you another 5 ways to use peppermint essential oil, including an amazing de-bloating/gas relief water and a lip scrub! 5 Ways to Use Lavender Essential Oil for Relaxation, DIY Healing Honey Clay Mask | For Dry & Acne Prone Skin, Dry Brushing 101: How to Get Started & Why it’s Important, How to Naturally Protect Your Skin This Summer, one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal, used for improving focus, concentration and alertness, 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil (or oil of choice). Sunburns are incredibly painful and itchy. THIS IS THE VERY BEST WEBSITE I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE COMPUTER. 8. Reduce a fever. My hope is that you will find inspiration here on SQ – in my story, in my recipes, in the hundreds of wellness articles, and in our amazing community. It exfoliates my lips, gets rid of dry skin and moisturizes all at the same time. Add Cool Azul™ to your cool-down. Powered by Shopify, 7 powerful ways to use Peppermint Essential Oil, (always consult with your doctor before internal use), Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry Testing, https://www.hairlossrevolution.com/benefits-peppermint-oil-for-hair-growth, Essential Oil Diffuser recipe & Topical recipe page, https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/21/remedies-peppermint-oil-for-irritable-bowel/?_r=0. Simple Living