If you sense that your partner is keeping the distance from you, don’t ignore it! They may have been in love at one time, or maybe they weren’t. And just to protect myself, I became hardened and often unkind as well. Saving a relationship takes work, but it's possible. Marriage is one of those places where it takes two to make it work, but only one to really mess things up. “Why do my relationships always fall apart, fail, self-destruct?” is one of the most common relationship questions I get. I come from a long line of healthy marriages: my great-grandparents were married for 47 years, my grand parents were married for 59 years, my mother in law has been married for 35 years, my aunt has been married for 32 years and so on. In order to save your relationship, try communicating with each other, sort it out and clean the air. What to do when your relationship is falling apart from a lack of common interests? Communicate. When your relationship is falling apart, Well, you may need to restructure your interests to merge back together as a couple. Excellent Programs to Save Your Relationship: I know how it feels when a relationship is falling apart. Consequently, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the lesser spouse has no right to provide the inspirational guidance. When you are in love, you want to touch your partner. #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; } There’s nothing wrong to accept some relationship problem advice from one site, but be smart about it when you apply the text to the real life. Although I have had my share of issues with my husband, I certainly do not want to be the exception in my family. You put in the effort. Asking God for Guidance in a Relationship, Relationship Problem Advice for Emotionally Intelligent Couples, The only question is what will you get out from it. There’s always something new about your partner if you keep focusing on his or her needs. You can start right now. The 2 reasons we hold on to relationships long after we know it’s over. Lack of sex, intimacy, or touch is one of the first signs your relationship falling apart. The after math of each conflict always leave a stain that sometimes it takes a while before you see the true colors again. Study Says Men's #1 First Date Pet Peeve Is... What Happened When I Hired An Astrologer To Help My Love Life, 5 Things Attractive Women Always Do When They're Out With Guys, How To Cope With Depression In A Loving Relationship, 6 Truths About Men I Learned After Breaking Off My Engagement, 10 Best Dating Sites & Apps For People Over 40, 40 Simple, Sweet & Totally Romantic Ways To Tell Her You're Madly In Love, 6 Most Empathic Zodiac Signs Who Feel *Everything*, 10 Shameful Myths About Fat Women And Obesity You've Probably Always Believed, How The Sun-Mercury Conjunction Will Affect Your Love Life And Relationships Until February 25th, What To Do When Your Ex Reaches Out Again After Breaking Up With You, 50 Best Romantic Love Song Lyrics To Share With Your Love, 8 Communication Skills That All Happily Married Couples Know, 7 Tips For Dating After Divorce That All Single Parents Should Know, 7 Things A Toxic Relationship Will Teach You About Love, If Your Partner Has These 8 Personality Traits, You May Have A Toxic Relationship. Im seeking counseling and I’m already becoming a more patient and kind person again. I guess I quit heeding the red flags so I wouldnt be alone. There are signs of a bad relationship, but no single type of person, personality, couple, or relationship! It’s a powerful act of togetherness that keeps you centered and connected. It’s like being married to your best friend, with the bonus of sex. You need to identify the truth and the reality of your situations. Because if your relationships keep failing because you’re sabotaging them, then you wouldn’t be searching for tips on how to stop sabotaging your relationship. You can’t always have things your way. Your vision gets blurry and your mind gets troubled. If there is still some morsel of desirability and you are just going through a rough patch or have become disconnected as a couple, it may not be necessary to end the marriage. This can be a surprisingly effective tip for saving your relationships from failing…and it’s guaranteed to make you a healthier, happier woman!