Netgear Extender wn3000rp problem after upgrade to version 1.0.2.52 I did update to newest version WN3000RPv3 Firmware Version 1.0.2.52 and after that I cannot login to the device. I just wiped the extender clean and restarted. At this stage, I have tried so many things, not sure where I am at. It usually takes between 7 and 9 seconds. Use a paperclip or ballpoint pen tip to press and hold the button until the Power light starts to blink. Is there a later firmware? Resolution: Make sure that the wireless computer, tablet or smartphone is connected to the WN3000RP's wireless network. Any help would be appreciated. Open any Internet browser and access www.mywifiext.net or mywifiext.net/start.htm. 3. then try the setup wizard from the manual, https://www.netgear.com/support/product/WN3000RP.aspx, Please ignore my message - just got sorted. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. CyberShack Review: Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender, (WN3000RP) I have reset the WN3000RP and reinstalled and still get connected but no internet access. If you’ve already got the WN3000RP then proceed with the steps below. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. No password will be needed. WiFi 6 Access Points and devices are the future of WiFi. Get support for your NETGEAR WN3000RPv2 wifi range extender including guides, troubleshooting articles, the latest firmware updates, and much more today. Please indicate the exact firmware version of the extender. the same happens if I try the ip address 192.168.1.250. When prompted, type admin as default username and password for default password. Click Apply. To reconnect your NETGEAR WiFi range extender via WiFi: Push and hold the Factory Settings button (located on the side panel) for 7 seconds. You won't be able to reach the internet, but you will be able to browse to www.mywifiext.net. Factory reset the extender. I found this when I could not connect my Ring door bell to the extender. While I wouldn't call it a cutting-edge company, it does make well-built, reliable and easy-to-use products for net surfing. 2. Now I bought a new 4g router and need to re configure this device to extend that new 4g router. Thanks for checking up. Without that, just start over. You will need to hold the reset button for 10 + seconds. I've done a factory reset, but it doesn't seem to reset the password, does anyone have any suggestions? How to hard reset Netgear WN3500RP. Never mind, I wasn't holding the reset button long enough. I have reset the WN3000RP and reinstalled and still get connected but no internet access. Does the issue persist on all the devices that connect to the extender? If the password does not match, change it to your router password. 5. BR500 VPN Currently Experiencing Intermittent Connectivity Issues. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. Thank you for the update. I have plugged the extender in, in the room with the router, and pressed the reset button - no wps on the router, so linked the extender to my laptop with an eternet cable - but when I put in the web address - all I get is "You are not connected to your extender's WiFi network."