You’ll have 4 of 5 clues and won’t be able to get the 5th unless you are able to kill Stentor. Here's a list of all major I had 4 of 5 and did it and they said not enough evidence. Quit out before it could save and then I loaded back up and got the last clue and it worked. Easy fix just hunt and kill stentor who becomes a merc if u let him live and get the last clue. There are many choices to make in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, but only some choices impact major outcomes in the story. Long story short, what you choose there decides whether or not you get to spare Lagos, which becomes key in A Bloody Feast. The way the quest plays out will be somewhat different, but not significantly so. So, I have Skylax the Fair left in the Peloponnesian line — if I take him down will I have enough clues to provide proof, since the game would not let me spare Lagos? Nikolaos is the father of the protagonists of Assassin's Creed Origins. All is again well. His favorite games include Soul Reaver and Undertale. On this page, we inform you where to find Nikolaos for the first time and where to find him again later in the game (assuming that it is still possible).. Required fields are marked *, Seahenge is one of the standing stone puzzles…, Sjaleng Lookout Deserter in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is…, The Walloper in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is one…. Had the same problem, but fixed it by killing stentor who bacame a merc and got last clue. All you have to do is sneak back into the city, find Pausanias in the streets, and kill him. Nikolaos is the father of the protagonists of Assassin's Creed Origins. Gosu Noob Copyright © 2012-2020 All Rights Reserved. Home » Assassin's Creed Odyssey » A Bloody Feast Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – How to Complete. In his childhood, Stentor was recognized by Nikolaos for his skills despite his young age. Ummm no. Play the game again, i did it 4 times in a row now. Me, Myrrine, and Deimos You can probably see the pattern forming here as we go through Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s endings. Deimos is nowhere to be seen. nope… ive killed the whole league and that didnt b happen. Pilgrim’s Set Legendary Armor – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, AC Odyssey Weapon Rack Locations – One Bad Spartan Spoils The Whole Bunch Quest. You must have been entirely pacifist (Lagos leaves the cult after you save his family) or entirely aggressive (you must have killed Stentor) during all your past dialogues. I finished this quest 3 times by “all proofs” without thinking any of my previous decisions. Chaíre misthios! There is no workaround except restarting the whole game. The gosunoob.com content may not be used, reproduced or copied without the prior express written consent of gosunoob.com. Honestly i know I’m being ridiculous but this is some of the worst game design I’ve ever had the misfortune of stumbling through and it’s enough to make me regret the dozens of hours I sunk into loving it. Stentor doesn’t show up because Nikolaos isn’t there. After a less than pleasant reunion, Stentor says he needs some champions killed in order to win the war. AC Odyssey A Bloody Feast Quest – How to Complete AC Odyssey Bloody Feast Quest Clues About Spartan King Cult Member. If you didn’t do that, the story glitches and you won’t be able to gather all clues (despite the game hinting at you otherwise). When you arrive, you’ll realize that the polemarch is Stentor. Actually I have killed all of the pelo league but still only have 4/5 clues. Your first objective is to look for the Spartan Polemarch in Boeotia. It’s either bugged or there’s a serious design flaw. Stentor meeting Kassandra once again after Megaris Around 427 BCE, Stentor was assigned as the polemarch of the Spartan army in Boeotia.After Kleon had taken over Athens, his forces pushed Spartans out of Attika, and thus they had turned their gaze to Boeotia, believing that taking the region would weaken Kleon's position, because Boeotia had agreed to a temporary alliance with Athens. It’s Pausanias, so be sure to accuse him. Games shouldn’t punish players for picking an option that was barely given any weight in the moment. I can confirm this worked. If you’re not careful, you’ll get into a whole lot of trouble. I know that ultimately the plague comes to Kephallonia anyway, but that’s a grim responsibility. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: The Conqueror quest guide – Where to find the Boeotia champions. That’s all there is to it. To complete the AC Odyssey quest called A Bloody Feast, you first have to know which Spartan King to accuse of being a member of the Cult of Kosmos. I even saved Lagos’s Family and tried to give him a way out…. He’s not wrong tho, it’s not possible to get the last clue if you kill Monger in the theater and if you spare Stentor. Once Stentor reached the proper age, he joined and accompanied Nikolaos throughout his battles.In 431 BCE, Stentor joined Nikolaos as he led the invasion of the Athenian-controlled region of Megaris. Here’s a walkthrough of The Conqueror in AC Odyssey. Other interests are D'n'D, dad rock, complaining about movies, and being the self-appointed office funny man, which nobody else agrees with. At some point, Stentor was adopted by Nikolaos as his son. As it turns out, you don’t need any proof at all; it’s a story mission, you’ll be able to pull it off no matter what you do. Your email address will not be published. I have loved every second of this game….. but I WILL NEVER FORGIVE UBISOFT FOR F****NG ME OUT OF THE LAST CLUE for this mission. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. Nov 30, 2019 @ 12:54am Finding Stentor as a mercenary I spared Stentor in Boetia but now l want to find him to get his cultist clue. Again, it doesn’t matter at all if you have the proof or not. EDIT: As some of you have pointed out in the comments (thank you, Zelor), finding all the clues seems to be connected to the choice of whether or not you kill Monger in the theater or the cave. Your email address will not be published. You either gotta kill Monger in cave and spare Lagos or kill Stentor. Finding Pausanias won’t be a trouble at all; the game will mark him for you. Finding the clues is annoying as hell, and involves completing some side quests; and, as it turns out, completely unnecessary. In it, you have to accuse one of the kings of Sparta of being a member of the Cult of Kosmos. It is implied that you have to have proof before accusing the guilty king, but that turns out to not exactly be true. However, this doesn’t change the fact that you just don’t need the clues to complete the quest successfully. The polemarch is Stentor. or affiliated Trademarks and protected by international copyright laws unless otherwise noted. This is both good news or bad news, depending on how much time you’ve spent looking for them. If you have proof, the people will exile Pausanias, and you’ll be able to find him alone on the road and kill him there, without too much fuss. It’s the one decision I truly regret. The site makes it clear, you have to notr kill Lagos, but thats only possible if you did not kill the monger in the theater. After a less than pleasant reunion, Stentor says he needs some champions killed in order to win the war. Now that i think for past my caracter is kill all bad guys.. even good guys if they wish you bad.. i could spare Lagos but he was on cult list so he had to go.. i kill monger in theater also Langos and Stentos, i got all clues so i wasnt exiled from sparta.. My only regret is unleashing tha plaige at very begining of the game -.-. The Conqueror is a main quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey involving Stentor. That can cause some confusion. ARE YOU KIDDING? People say Stentor becomes a merc if you let him live but for me he’s a npc that can’t be touched.