Pomade- Use on shorter styles, to create texture. For more tips, including how to style your hair for a hip-hop look, read on! A cowboy hat works well in a ranch setting or somewhere with a Southwestern feel. Plaids and stripes are a favorite in every season in Korea. Hip-hop fashion is super diverse, depending on your age, personal taste, and where you live, but there are a few universal trends. Need some help navigating Korea? Maybe try hiding it under a beanie or a hoodie or a cap, but make the ends of your hair stick out so it looks like you have short hair and haven't just shoved it all in your hat. Stay up to date on all of Korea's best activities, food, entertainment, shopping, fashion, culture, and travel. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Get ready for some serious eye candy as we present 10 Korean Male models private IG accounts, documenting their photo-shoots, backstage antics, celebrity friends, smoldering selfies and all the charming sexiness in-between. Hip-hop has come a long way since it began in the early '70s. Korean males have a wide range of hair lengths, with some maintaining the generic male hair length and others challenging the female hair length. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Dress how you want, in a way that expresses who you are and makes you feel comfortable. Last Updated: April 14, 2020 By using our site, you agree to our. As trendsetters, they can dictate fashion trends simply by wearing this style. Hair at the top of the head is styled straight up to resemble the bristles of a brush. As the tips that are given in the original article say, it's all about fit, so find those clothes in women's styles and see what you can come up with! Hip-hop fashion has given way to music creativity with rap artists such as Kanye West, Diddy, and Pharrell Williams gaining popularity through their own clothing lines. Fade- Extremely tapered cut, with hair on the sides and back cut very close to the head and tapered upward to a longer length at the top of the head. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 130,973 times. "This was very helpful, I just wish my parents would let me actually do this.". Current news, outside the realm of what you’ll find in newspapers. Don’t miss our list of 10 Korean Female Model Instagram accounts here! If you opt for suit pants or dress trousers, look for a pair that comes to the top of your hip bone and drape loosely over your legs. She has worked in the fashion and style industries for over 10 years. Hairspray- Use to add volume and greater control to hair. This article was co-authored by Joanne Gruber. Add a baseball cap or snapback on top. For more tips, including how to style your hair for a hip-hop look, read on! We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Introducing HwaHae (화해): The Best Thing to Happen to K-Beauty Lovers (And Your Skin), Ready to Try on Some K-fashion? To hide wider hips and thighs, wear tapered pants. Learn how your comment data is processed. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. The "boyfriend" style is what I am working with for my granddaughter, so I would try that. There are even brands that sell women's clothes cut to look like a men's clothes, like flannels and leather jackets. A post shared by 안보현 (@bohyunahn) on Aug 14, 2018 at 2:55am PDT, A post shared by Kibum Kim (@kibumee) on Nov 4, 2016 at 12:40am PDT, A photo posted by 박형섭 (@hyeongseop) on Mar 11, 2016 at 7:32pm PST, 조력형들 – @taeilpark @jdzcity @facilitiez @lehl123, A post shared by @ keemwj on Jan 17, 2019 at 7:34pm PST, A post shared by 성준 (@thuggyduck) on Mar 21, 2017 at 9:28pm PDT, @siesta_official 진리를 찾아 떠나 얻은 것을 바탕으로 저만의 옷을 만들었습니다 #siesta #18ss #김하온짱, A post shared by 주우재 (@ophen28) on Mar 4, 2018 at 1:40am PST, A post shared by 장기용 (@juanxkui) on Feb 25, 2018 at 3:25am PST, Your email address will not be published. Most Korean male celebrities and men who can afford it, love the brand Gucci. It can make a specific statement about who you are if it contains a sports team logo or company name.