Roof shingles warped. Nothing else. DESCRIBING MY DREAM HOUSE: Small with clean white walls, a twin bed, a desk with a blank blotter on it, sliding closets opposite the bed, and thin green shag carpet. Everyone has a different way of describing their house so let’s learn some few words to describe house. If possible, I’d like to live not too far from town but not near the highway, surrounded by nature and without neighbors nearby. because I love cooking and two or three bathrooms. From the outside it doesn’t look so big but when you go inside the house, you realize that it is very spacious. Sorry no children and no pets and it’s a non- smoking house. This is a rich (literally and figuratively) adjective that describes something about the … This house is perfect for families. ? If I could change somethinf about my house it’d be its location. I looked back at our real estate listing and noticed that our very smart realtors had included 11 of these 15 words in describing our house. The house has an only bathroom but it is very well equipated and you can enjoy its jacuzzy. Descriptive Essay about My House 1 December 2017 The perfect house is a place where a person feels safe not only from the elements but also from all the worries and troubles of the outside world. There is a big balcony above the front door where you can have dinner or lunch when the weather is fine or maybe sunbath if you like. On the first floor would be the kitchen, a bathroom and a large dining room with a fireplace, where we’d be able to spend long hours in winter, sitting in front of it, talking, reading, etc. Anyway, the house was really beautiful mainly because it was neither too big nor too small where all of its furniture seemed to have fitted just perfectly. Sit and think and brainstorm, and you should be able to come up with things to put into your story about this house. All the bedrooms have big wardrobes for keeping your clothes. The living-room has a huge chimney, and a comfortable sofa, and there is a garret with a library, some guitars and a piano, and the Lounge Chair by Charles Eames. THREE-BEDROOM SEMIDETEACHED, LEICESTER, LONDON. All the rooms have big windows so during the day is very light. Best of all is the swimming pool and the garden which is perfect for sunny days. Anyway although we didn’t win the lottery we always have the option to rent one of them. After entering the house, I could also see an elegant formal living room, with which is attached a rather stylish and “chic” family dining space. In the area around the house you would be able to trekking and see wild animals like wild boars and wolves. It wasn’t a usual tourist drop-off point, and I think I may even have had to request that the driver made a special stop at the settlement just for me. The house has three graceful and fancy bedrooms with the master bath on one side and the other two bedrooms on the opposite side of the house, with just about perfect proximity to each other. I have the same dreams!! It is large, close to nature, does not have artificial architecture and offers more meaning to living there than the busy apartments. I'm starting my first fictional book and I need help describing the house outside and the inside of it...I want the house to be very large and look expensive and be decorated with some of the finest luxury things like Marble flooring and a large staircase. I would like that my dream house will has a big garage because I would like have two expensive cars. It’d be a short drive from the local town, so we’d be able to go out, shoping, etc. My dream house would be in a small village between the sea and mountains like San Jose, a village of Almeria inside of Cabo de Gata park but not so far. If you go upstairs ,the first room is a big galery where some of my father’s painting can be seen.From here you can go into my children’s bedroom, their bathroom, a huge study room where they usually do their homework ,and spent their free time playing computer games, watching TV or having a good time with their friends. On this floor there is also a nice guest room with a small bathroom. Polished wood floors and a graceful banister that curved up toward a soaring second floor gallery. Adjacent to the “munching” area is a healthy kitchen which is really fashionable with enough empty space in it. To my right is a framed poster displaying a poem of mine that had been on Chicago buses and trains. On the second floor there would be three or four bedrooms, a bathroom and a large balcony from where we’d be able to have a breathtaking view of the mountains and the sea. It’s a no-smoking house and sorry no pets. it’s my dream … ). No, I would not use "florid". I’ve always liked living in the mountains, so my ideal house would be a cottage surrounded by green fields, big trees and a little stream all around me and I’ve also had breathtaking views of a wide valley. If I go out the house, I can find the garage, the garden and the pool. Every weekend there are activities, for elders and children, as hiking or running. Copyright © 2020 Jacqui Murray. Room. Describe an interesting place you know about or have been to. The neighbourhood is a luxurious residential area with padel court, swimming pool, gardens and a social club. They smelled of dust and age. Furnishings were cheap, black-painted. I prefer a detached house in a quiet residential area or in the country because I appreciate the silence and peacefulness. In the garden there would be an area reserved with a big table and many chairs to eat or to do barbecues for example when my family or friends come. Why is this a beautiful house? My Writing Area: My computer faces out the window. For the next few months, weekly writing tips will include word choice suggestions. Click for the complete list of 70 69 writer’s themed descriptions. I would like that my house has a long living room with a beautiful fireplace and great windows in order to can see the sea. All Rights Reserved. In the first flat, the house would have a spacious living-room with some sofas, armchairs and a chimney what in winter wouldn’t stop to burn for to keep the house’s temperature. Impeccable. No phone, no TV, but home all the same. [You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. After a few months or so, I arrived at her ‘house’. I’d like having this house in the centre of a big city as Seville or Madrid.ºº. I would like the house is near stores and restaurants, at least near town and civilization. any help would be greatly appreciated! If my dream house is near of the beach, it ´ll be far of the center city. It is perfectly situate between London Road and Castle Road, ten minutes from Tate Gallery and short driver from two important cathedrals. We reached there after three hours or so, I was amazed when I looked at a palace type house there. Rent this ideal terraced house in the heart of the golf course in Islantilla. Every week I buy a “bonoloto”. There is a supermarket near to the house and a shopping center in the area. Describe a memorable place you have been to. The furnishing were old but had a story to tell, so they had to be antiques with what looked like handcarved workmanship each area of the room melting into the beauty of the next with some delicate settees next to more heavy bookcases and fireplaces that mated with the walls tha appeared to be actually used. It would be a cottage of Andalusian style, not very big because I don’t like spending a lot of time cleaning, but not very small because I love getting visits. Evidently everything can be improved, but the truth is that I enjoy a high quality of life, I already have my dream house. In winter, all would be full of snow and we would enjoy of the wildlife, with views of the mountains and the forest. If the house had a garden I would sow a lot of pine trees because on the one hand they have sweet-smelling and on the other hand they are evergreen trees which keep nice throughout the year. Imagine all of this, but with no external walls! If I won the lottery I’d buy a cottage in the mountains. In the second flat, we find a vestibule or hall, three bedrooms, a bathroom and a big terrace with impressive views. One living room would have a door which communicates with the terrace and the garden. Where would it be? Without further ado, then, here are the pro tips for describing a home in order to sell or rent it: 1. and explain why you think this was a beautiful house. An old tape deck and a towering set of speakers whose cloth was fraying. Who is the writer of "Nondito Noroke" ? In my opinion it’s the best room in the house. If you don’t consider it a blessing, you can ask any homeless person who daily sleep on the street. My cottage would have a living-room with a huge stone chimney, two spacious bedrooms, a bathroom, a tiny kitchen with a firewood oven, and a breathtaking porch to see the sunset everyday. Match your photos to your words in order and appearance. She told me that sometimes she’d be having an early breakfast on her porch and see cassowaries wander past. I would love it had a big balcony and a enormous kitchen. Small with clean white walls, a twin bed, a desk with a blank blotter on it, sliding closets opposite the bed, and thin green shag carpet. This house is nice for two couples. It would have a large kitchen, a big living room with fireplace, two bathrooms and four bedrooms and a garden to plant vegetables and where my dog can run after hens. You have one minute to think about what […] As we grow up we all have our dream house in our minds, which will have all the amenities of life. And also it would be partly old and partly modern, a really hi-teach house but all very stylish. I sat and joined the guide and heard different local stories on our journey to the house. The list contains adjectives, synonyms, terminology, and other descriptive words related to houses and dwellings.