“Relationships are about staying connected and you can allow [the other person] to be busy.” Instead of focusing on only meeting in-person, stay connected through texts or phone calls during the day, Head adds, especially if don’t see your partner that often. Discover is it actually worthy. Connecting with you is a privilege he no longer deserves. Although I told him busy isn’t excuse he never changed his reasons. Please help. For example, it’s a good idea to have a dinner together rather than spending time in social media. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. If they love you just as much, they would be willing to compromise with you so the relationship remains stable. Listen to my Free Audio Program 5 Surefire Ways to Attract a Quality Guy. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. He just had a baby with another woman but I still love him. Get real with yourself – how can this ever work out? Please help me with some of your amazing insight. You got a guy working with a professional band that imposes a sleep curfew, instead of an unprofessional band that's out partying every night. No matter what I'm doing, or where I am in my work, I carry your heart with me, and can't wait until I can hold you again and tell you how much I love you. Need help understanding how to tell if a guy likes you long distance? (Even though I feel like I am!). My boyfriend often comes home early and waits for me until I can call. Maybe I’m overthinking this, but could it be that he’s pulling away from me? You may feel frustrated now because your lover wasn’t so busy before. he mentioned his bad experience with exes, he had two years marriage. They chase careers, build businesses, and move to new cities on a whim. Think about this, would you trust her to stay with you if she left someone else to be with you? I have not told him yet but feel so down. Here are five messages to let your girlfriend know how much you love her: He has been helping his friend's band for the past two weeks until really late. They’re all beautiful, but unfortunately, many couples today live miles apart and cannot share in similar activities. Believe it or not, what keeps us close are our individual hobbies (he’s into keeping aquariums and I love baking). While your significant other is busy, use this as the best opportunity to. It’s fun and incredibly romantic. Make sure he really needs your love! So I gave it to him. Every time I want end the relationship, he replies straight away of how he dreams about me, desires me, etc. Sometimes a guy needs to spend time with other guys, focus on work or go on a planned outing. What are their plans? But it was full-on. Few people realize just how hard and demanding being a roadie for a band is. The matter is that some man are not looking for the long-term relationship, since they are focused on their studies or building a career. Send him an email that you are completely grateful for his work ethic and felt that you should send him 50 reasons why you love him so much. Everyone in a long distance relationship is thankful for technology. I encourage you to let go and see what happens. “Make sure the motive is about finding your own happiness and sense of self.” This will ensure you won’t feel negative when your busy partner comes home. My boyfriend and I, for instance, are okay with set schedules so we have time for each other as well as our hobbies. It’s not that he’s cold, it’s that he’s become unavailable. I will say that keeping up that kind of daily contact is not easy. That certainly has been known to happen and something to know about understanding men. It was difficult to leave him after spending every waking moment together and he even introduced me to his parents, and I spent time with his 3-year-old son. Contact your phone provider for your call history to show him with actual proof that you are not speaking with your ex boyfriend. I feel like less of a priority. You probably need more time to know for sure if he’s pulling away. I love him, but he ignores me? How long have you been dating? Otherwise, he can feel cornered and withdraw further which is not the reaction you want. If you don’t keep yourself preoccupied, you’ll just end up feeling bad and sulking at home. Create a schedule. You work hard to set up a show quickly, and then between sets, you're working to fix any minor problems or make sure the instruments are returned. Even when he comes home he is so busy with his phone. I urge you to work on your self-esteem. An here’s another on men’s mixed signals so you can spot them. Just in case you were chasing him all along, read this post about what works best at the start of dating. Sometimes after actually meeting, the excitement can slow down or even wear off. It’s time to let go and stop all communication. If he starts talking about your next visit, then he’s planning to be with you again and that is a more positive sign for a future. If he comes back to you, then you know he really cares. I feel like less of a priority. Please, I need your help. See it as an opportunity. and the sex was fantastic. Please read our Commenting Policy first. Learning a few good ways of coping with loneliness in a long distance relationship is crucial when the one you love is miles away.