Cleaning out your water cooler every time you change the bottle will prevent mold and other pathogens from growing in the wet environment. Arctic Air’s cooling zone is 45 sq ft. Use the Filter Drawer Tab to pull out the filter drawer & remove filter. Using warm, soapy water, wipe filter tray and grill, then rinse off until clean. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ARCTIC AIR AND OTHER COOLING DEVICES? Fill your evaporative air cooler with the necessary water level that is recommended. Step 1: Cleaning Your Humidifier Water Tank With Water And Vinegar, Step 2: Cleaning Your Base Of Your Humidifier Rinse With Water And Vinegar, Step 3: Cleaning Your Included Permanent Ceramic Filter, Air Innovations Humidifier Large Capacity 1.37 Gal 5.2L Whisper, How To Stay Clean Without Showering Every Day – Follow These Useful Tips, How to Clean a Carpet with Vinegar – Simple Method. Unravel The Secret, What Is A Solvent Cleaner? *Only the Arctic Air Ultra Filters are dishwasher safe. Keep in mind the wiring and insulation Rinse clean with warm water. She draws upon experiences and knowledge gained from teaching all high-school subjects for seven years. – Examples Of Solvent Cleaner, How To Clean Inside Of Shoes – Effective Cleaning Tips, Can You Vacuum Water Using Shop Vac and Normal Vacuum. a sink and carefully dump out to avoid splashing or spilling. IS THIS NORMAL? *Only the Arctic Air Ultra Filters are dishwasher safe. Maintain Open Air Flow. toothbrush, bottle brush, etc) and carefully clean the inside of Putting an evaporative air cooler away for the winter means that you must clean out the mineral deposits in the cooler left over from the water. Arctic Air works based on the evaporation process. THERE IS SOME CONDENSATION FORMING ON THE FRONT GRILL. It is personalized temperature control where you need it, which will clearly have a positive effect on your electricity bill. Place filter in drawer in marked location, and close filter drawer. We recommend weekly cleaning of your Arctic Air Ultra and Filter to keep in best working condition, and replacing the filter every 3-6 months. CAN I TURN OFF THE NIGHT LIGHT? Wait until the bottle is empty before cleaning out the unit. We recommend regular cleaning of your filter. Next, you pour an amount of white vinegar inside the water tank and shake it forcefully for about 30 seconds. Clean the cooler thoroughly and store it in a place after covering it properly with a soft cloth to prevent dust accumulation. PRE-SOAK FILTER: Place your filter under running cold water until wet. Simply fill the water tank and plug it in. Privacy Policy. Also, when not in use, remove the water from tank and dry the cooler by running just the fan without water pump. Vinegar is cheap, and if there is any residue of it inside the cooler, it will not harm you or your family when you drink the water. 3. Point towards you, and adjust the vents to direct air flow. • If you notice water tank is dirty, use a small, bendable brush (i.e. Unplug the water cooler and remove the old, empty bottle. You can turn it back on by pressing the light button again. First of all, you pull out the water tank from the humidifier base and discharge out any current water before cleaning. Place on flat surface and fill tank from a water pitcher. HOW DO I KNOW WHEN I NEED TO REPLACE THE FILTER? Some companies suggest using bleach, but there is a more natural, safer way to to this. Proper ventilation is important for the efficient working of the air coolers. IS THIS OFFER AVAILABLE IN STORES? • If you notice water tank is dirty, use a small, bendable brush (i.e. Arctic Air is practically silent! For Best Results: No, this offer is not available in stores. FREEZE FILTER: For even more cooling, place a wet filter in the freezer until frozen. IS THIS NORMAL? In high-humidity regions, the difference will be far greater than in dry and hot regions. Just wipe with a soft rag or paper towel and continue to use. Using warm, soapy water, wipe filter tray and grill, then rinse off until clean. Most PACs have an internal tank that collects the excess condensation; make sure to empty it using the drain pump or hose. • Remove Filter tray from Arctic Air™ Ultra. Your email address will not be published. Yes, this is normal. HOW MUCH DOES ARCTIC AIR REDUCE THE TEMPERATURE? Drain all of the vinegar out of the taps into the bucket. WHAT SIZE AREA WILL IT COOL? You need to replace the cartridge every 3-6 months, depending on usage. In-service cleaning - the general principle is to inject a solution of Unitor™ Air Cooler Cleaner™ into the air trunking upstream of the charge air cooler, followed by a clean water rinse. For best results, lightly pre-soak new filter under cold, running water. Here are some helpful steps to follow to remove those mineral deposits: Step 1: Drain Cooler . WHAT DOES THE DEGREE OF COOLING DEPEND ON? Let the vinegar sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Before applying any cleaning solutions you must completely drain the evaporative air cooler. Drain water. Some companies suggest using bleach, but there is a more natural, safer way to to this. Please Note: You may notice some condensation forming on the front grill, This is normal. Hunker may earn compensation through affiliate links in this story. Rinse clean with warm water. HOW MUCH DOES ARCTIC AIR REDUCE THE TEMPERATURE? Discard the vinegar when finished. WHAT DOES THE DEGREE OF COOLING DEPEND ON? If the water level indicates low it is advised to fill it up to enable the unit to perform it's best. It is no louder than your computer’s cooling fan! • To prepare for cleaning, run Arctic Air™ Ultra until all water has emptied from the water tank, or hold Arctic Air™ Ultra over WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ARCTIC AIR AND OTHER COOLING DEVICES? Yes – just press the LIGHT button once to reduce the brightness, and press again to turn light off completely. mixing water and rubbing alcohol in a measuring cup, By creating an account you agree to the Hunker. Arctic Air will instantly begin to cool the room down, and the evaporative filter will begin absorbing water for even more, extended cooling power. HOW DO I KNOW WHEN I NEED TO REPLACE THE FILTER? HOW CAN I GET COOLER, FASTER? • Remove Filter tray from Arctic Air™ Ultra. toothbrush, bottle brush, etc) and carefully clean the inside of the tank until clean. HOW DOES ARCTIC AIR WORK? Hold the bucket under both of the cold and hot taps on the water cooler. Cleaning out your water cooler every time you change the bottle will prevent mold and other pathogens from growing in the wet environment. How To Clean Air Innovations Humidifiers? For efficient cleaning of air coolers, it is necessary to use correctly installed dosing and injection equipment. Then, when the air circulates through the filter, the water evaporates, which makes the air cool down while becoming saturated with water, creating the most ideal thermal conditions for you. By adjusting the settings, you can choose the most comfortable thermal conditions for you. It will help you create the most comfortable conditions at your workplace or recreational space. the tank until clean. Maintaining Water Levels. Let air dry. HOW DO I REPLACE THE FILTER? Add the water and vinegar to the bucket. There is no indication system that notifies you when the filter should be replaced. Place your filter under running cold water until wet. HOW DO I CLEAN MY ARCTIC AIR FILTER? TIP: For even more cooling, place a wet filter in the freezer until frozen. It is designed for small areas. HOW MUCH NOISE DOES ARCTIC AIR MAKE? The higher the temperature and the lower the humidity, the more actively evaporation occurs, and, therefore, the stronger the cooling effect. What Is The Difference Between Dry Cleaning And Laundry- Secret Unveiled, How To Clean Nike Air Max For Amateur Sneakerheads, How To Get Rid Of Bleach Smell After Cleaning, How Long Does Dry Cleaning Take? THERE IS SOME CONDENSATION FORMING ON THE FRONT GRILL. Pour water into the reservoir and repeat steps 5 and 6 with the water several times until the water no longer smells like vinegar. You can also use a combination of 3 quarts of water and 1 quart of vinegar. SeeProduct Guide or Care & Cleaning label on filter for instructions.