Here’s some research that backs this up: in a study, men were given images of women of various body sizes. If he did not have a six-pack then he was eliminated from my list. I become very suspicious and doubtful whenever people tell me a guy likes me or is flirting because I’m not in tip top shape. Even Esther went through beauty treatments for a while year before being brought before the king. Often people respond to this by saying that God isn’t interested in our love relationships and this is too small to bother God with but it most definitely is not too small for God. Not only will I tell you how to attract a Godly man but you can leave it up to me to be 100% real with you on things you may be doing to push a Godly man away. A man wants to feel in charge. You need to know God, work for Him and believe in Him. thank u, I have been on and off with my weifur for years. For you to be able to attract a godly man,you should ask yourself if you are also godly. Don’t you think guys get attracted to the woman who can play musical instruments like guitars, pianos, or ukuleles? Posted by Lighthouse at 5:51 AM Email This BlogThis! But here’s the deal; do you know most ladies have missed their dream man because they were too quick to judge? Your WordPress site is very sleek – hope you don’t mind Share your thoughts below... kindness was one of the traits most desired in a mate, men start to evaluate a woman’s hourglass shape within the first 200 milliseconds of seeing them, men were given images of women of various body sizes, people who are considered honest come off as more fit, healthy, and kind, freezing their eggs until men of suitable intelligence show up. This way you would be attracting Godly attention to yourself. Trust me, that saying will not seize to be true anytime soon. Researchers have found that men are highly attracted to women with a waist-to-hip ratio of .7 — that’s the classic hourglass figure. Your email address will not be published. It’s not like you needed another reason to be honest (you should be anyway, not just to attract a man), but research finds that people who are considered honest come off as more fit, healthy, and kind. I was raised in a Christian home with my Daddy, Pappaw’s, Uncles, and Cousin’s being Preachers. Enter your email to subscribe to this blog, receive newsletters, and to receive new posts by email. Yes, a letter of recommendation that all is fine or going to be fine, even though it looks rough at the moment; that you can handle pressure whenever it comes later in the future. Have you ever met someone and within three seconds of meeting them, you thought, “Yikes, I’m not interested.”, But then with other people, you meet them and immediately think, “Wow, I like this person. Facebook Messenger was the only say that I could contact him if it was an emergency about the kids but now he has blocked me If he was to unblock me and message me, would it be horrible if I just didn’t respond? Just like I am sure you want to be attracted to the man you end up with. If there’s something you’re uncomfortable talking about early on, let him know rather than lying. The world attracts men using physical attraction and the result will almost certainly be a physical relationship. If you don’t, how can you expect someone else to? What do you think? Straight Talk No Chaser, Can A Married Man Love His Mistress? You should also ask how will she be able to meet a poor man. She doesn’t settle. If you exude confidence, you’ll attract men. What better way to put yourself out there to attract that Godly man you’ve been looking for? Now, that doesn’t mean you have to dress ‘all churchy and covered up’; it means you have to wear outfits that complement your figure and not expose all your blessings in a bid to look attractive. He’ll get excited and bring his A game. But when he is attracted to the Godliness in you, you have a solid foundation to build a Godly relationship. You need a man who looks to who you are, not how old you are.). They have helped me more than you would know. A fancy hairdo? What does that look like? We’ve never been to court over anything and he doesn’t pay me child support or help in anyway. You need to own yourself, or better said, be yourself. The worst part? But, there are Godly men out there and do not get into this negative thinking pattern thinking Godly men don’t exist and you are going to be lonely forever. So even if you aren’t looking for long-term or having kids with a guy, know that kindness can go a long way. A little hair play goes a long way. You don’t need to feel as though you may be making a fool of yourself when you outwardly express the love you have for your King, but can be assured that by expressing this feeling outwardly, you are first of all, doing something that is natural and loved by God, and any Christian man who is made aware of your complete love of God will see the beauty of your relationship with God as well. I think there’s a lot of confusion about what confidence in dating looks like. So if this is where you are going to meet men then stop. My true passion in life is transforming your love life by giving you specific tools and techniques that you can use to attract long lasting love. It can be really hard for a man to want to approach you or get to know you if he is not physically attracted to you. A godly man will always be in the midst of his likes. Also, you can check out my blog on tips to consider when you are dating while Christian (click here to read). I feel better when I like what I see in the mirror. attracting a Godly man is not rocket science, you don’t have to change yourself to find one either. Understanding you is the key to attracting anything good in life; be it a Godly man or anything else. A life full of lies is clear and obvious for everyone else to see, except you, and that is not how to attract a Godly man. 14:40, “But all things should be done with regard to decency and propriety and in an orderly fashion”. Think about it for a second, if you are the man, would you be attracted to you if you are just there doing nothing with your life? NO! How to attract men? According to the age-old saying, how you dress is how you will be addressed. I’m a single Momma of 4 kids and pregnant with #5. It means knowing that you deserve a relationship, and being proud of what you bring to the table. Know what you’re looking for. If he does, you’re successful in learning how to attract men! That way you know that each person is there for a common goal. In a research study put on by David M. Buss from the University of Texas at Austin, it was found that, worldwide, kindness was one of the traits most desired in a mate by both men and women. Now before you move on from this post there are a few reminders I have for you. Why is it…, thepraywarrior.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon, 12 Ways to Build Spiritual Wall Around Your Family, 25 Inspirational Bible Verses About Money and Stewardship. But he was too blind to see it. Most times we get so engrossed in trying to get what we want that we forget we are standing in our own way. The level you are in the Christendom determines the type of man that will come your way.Godly Men won’t go to ungodly ladies,they won’t come only because you claim to be a Christian. It’s amazing how well men perceive you when you smile more. Stephen Covey said it best, “The undisciplined are slaves to moods, appetites, and passions.” Are you a disciplined woman? Well manicured nails? “mingle hacks” on Google (would appreciate any feedback) I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. – Matthew 22:37. You get the point. That hourglass figure is one that men instinctively respond to positively. You see, men want a woman who genuinely loves kids and can take good care of them. (Squelch it!). The right man will be thrilled by your brain. Ask yourself this: if I am not godly,how can I attract a godly man?A godly man will always be in the midst of his likes. Attracting men is just the first step. Well, if you have ever dealt with a difficult person, you’d know exactly how it feels. I’ve read articles telling women to wear revealing clothing…. This is what I consider masculine confidence, and while there’s nothing wrong with it, I want you to work on creating feminine confidence. That will scare any guy away because you are not showing that you are open to smiling, never mind a conversation. As much as being friendly is important, it is good that you draw the line and make your stand clear with people. Wear clothing that accentuates your body’s assets. Remember he who finds a wife finds a good thing (click here to read my blog). He strives to avoid lust and other temptations and works hard to … There you have it, Ladies! Also be sure to check out my video below, for additional tips on this topic, and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel by clicking here. Know Yourself. Call it self-confidence, call it high self-esteem, you cannot attract a Godly man when you are insecure in who you are. A lot of times what throws men off about women is that they proclaim to be so Godly but then when they are on a date with a man they try to sleep with them or come on a date with half of their body parts hanging out. A woman with high self-worth sets standards for herself. NOTE:- After Dropping Comment Wait A While, Your Comment Will Appear After Moderation!! You can meet a man online BUT once again the way you put yourself out there online does determine if you will attract a Godly man or if you will attract a man that just wants to hook up. Style your hair and makeup to make yourself happy. Here are 7 things you should do if you want to attract Godly relationships…, Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the LORD will be greatly praised. Welcome people graciously and talk with them as though you’ve known them since forever.