Electrode, Comp-e843e7e0-bc8e-4dea-90ed-a1ffca552124, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6d24fbeb-007-175c1157ce4787, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:10:12 GMT, Size. *Represents about 10% of an adult dog’s daily calorie requirement Feed as a snack or treat, as part of a healthy diet. The other two sizes are a 12 count which is slightly smaller and the bun-filling 8 count hot dog. As a guide, feed 1 biscuit per 70 pounds of your dog's body weight. Jesse Jones Hot Dogs - 10 LB Box. No products match your search filter. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Manufacturers, of body weight over 75 lbs. In addition to having no artificial flavors or colors, there are also no by-products. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. $35.25. It really seems to help keep their teeth clean as neither one of them have a tartar build up on the teeth and that is enough proof for me! Meal prep is a key ingredient to artful cooking. Electrode, Comp-e4f13a4b-c4b4-473c-b81f-24e98cedfc68, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dffaaec0-008-175c11baa0b233, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:16:57 GMT, Electrode, Comp-b6e865fc-40f5-4fb9-ad3a-5391fedcc407, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-0d4b8087-007-175c1258059def, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 10:27:42 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Always monitor your pet while treating. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Add To Cart . Milk-Bone Original Dog Treats for Large Dogs feature all the goodness of Milk-Bone Original dog biscuits, complete with that familiar bone shape, with a bite-sized form that large-sized dogs over 50 pounds can enjoy. Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Milk, Beef Fat (Preserved with Bha/bht), Salt, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Malted Barley Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Metabisulfite (Used As A Preservative), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Bha (Used As A Preservative). = 6 - 8 Ex-Large (Over 75 lbs.) We give these to her as a treat whenever she does something good or if we are going out for quite some time. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd, Animal Health Concern: Dental & Breath Care, Ingredients: Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Milk, Beef Fat (Preserved with Bha/bht), Salt, Natural Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Malted Barley Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Metabisulfite (Used As A Preservative), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Bha (Used As A Preservative). Nathan's Famous® Skinless Beef Franks (160 ct.) are great for celebrations, tailgating, parties and fundraisers. and we have not verified it. = Add 1 treat for every 15 lbs. FARMER JOHN® Beef Franks. PRODUCTS. No sugar, corn syrup, or other "sugars" listed as ingredient. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. That's good enough for me! Grilled, boiled, chili, or cheese, our dogs are delicious. Plus they are less expensive than others. Nathan's Famous Skinless Beef Franks can be eaten many different ways. Heat and serve! Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870. OL ROY!!! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Send me an email when my question is answered. Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. HOT DOGS. These are the ones most folks are familiar with that are packaged in our one and two pound bags. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I would NOT give my dog these if he or she were diabetic. = 3 - 6 Large (51-75 lbs.) Since then, it has branched off into restaurants around the world and into grocery stores. Privacy Policy. Meatpackers sell by the pound and most hotdogs weigh a tenth of a pound. Milk Bone has been around for a long time. Ingredients : Pork, Water, Beef, Salt, Sorbitol, Flavorings, Hydrolyzed Beef Stock, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite. For club and COVID safety info, Beef franks are ideal for restaurants, concessions and tailgate gatherings, 160 hot dogs total per 40 lb. B&J’s Cash & Carry Wholesale Grocers Serving the Roanoke Valley and Southside Virginia Since 2005 .. Free Delivery to Businesses – Open to the Public – Wholesale Prices to Everyone. Let’s be frank—dress ’em up, dress ’em down, our juicy, flavorful hot dogs are the perfect addition to any picnic, game time, or mealtime. Shop early this holiday to get your items delivered on time. He Ioves them! Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. 418 Becker Drive. I have no idea why the manufacturers haven't gotten together on this. Flour and anything else made in a cookie form (made of flour) like these is going to turn into sugar when digested.