So what if you’re a little bit older,So what if you ache from head to toe,So what if your ears are full of hair,So what if you got no get up and go. Or you can also add favourite pictures and old videos and edit it and put it to video. I see you’ve gained a lot of XP in your life already. “So it’s your fortieth birthday;Four decades have gone and passed.They say when you get older,Time goes twice as fast. One of the best ways to wish Happy Birthday is of course to flatter them so that they really feel good about themselves. You can make a video message for them. “Appy-hay irthday-bay!” (Pig Latin. Writing something like “happy birthday, you are the light of our life” with a glow pen somewhere they can see it in the dark is a sure way of surprising your family especially your children. Happy Birthday! They say, "If you don't do wild things while you're young, you'll have nothing to smile about when you're old." 2. ~ Latin• Feliz Cumpleaños ~ Spanish• Veels geluk met jou verjaarsdag ~ Afrikaans• Joyeux Anniversaire! • With age comes wisdom. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Much love and Godbless us all ❤️, Thank you guys for all the greetings, messages and wishes on my birthday. We tickle your funny bone. LOVE YOU, BITCH XXOXOXO. Birthday wishes mean a lot. Or a gentler take on sunset years could read, “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come”. What are those humorous elements that make birthday wishes worth laughing? You could write a witty line or two saying “Happy Birthday, You look different today. 4. Let’s face it: we all know that we are going to hear at least one person sing the “happy birthday” song on our birthday; how predictable! So along with a gift or a nice card, say happy birthday in a new, unique way! “Happy birthday! Thank you so much for the birthday messages & wishes today !! Tuck in a handmade birthday bookmark with a personalised message wishing your friends and family, especially your dad or mom, inside a book by their favourite writer. I must say your birthday card was really superb. Sing “happy birthday, Mr. President” while dressed up like Marilyn Monroe (particularly funny if you’re a guy singing this to another guy). “So we hear today’s your birthdayAnother year has come and goneAnd you feel you’re getting olderIncreased your order to Avon, But don’t you know you’re getting betterSo throw away those birthday bluesAnd have yourself a happy birthdayHappy birthday to—ooo you!”, 2. Just don’t forget to hand out the bottle of wine or spirits and say “Cheers” as well. If you wish to use French to wish someone Happy Birthday, the most commonly used expression is ‘Bon Anniversaire’ and pronounced bohn ahn ee vehr sare; while this phrase is perfect for acquaintances, in order to wish a close friend or family member, you can use ‘Joyeux Anniversaire”. Let us be happy and keep smiling. However instead of getting all mushy and sentimental, you could write down a poem which is both humorous and meaningful at the same time.‘Birthday cards are all the same,That just seems an awful shame.But this one's different from the start,Since it traveled from the heart !”. Some of these may be suitable for others you know as well! Though the latter sounds a little bit awkward in English but it's very much used in Spanish. Repeating the same words, ‘happy birthday to you’ is quite a cliché. Rather than just sending a happy birthday text message, you can try sending some gifs, there are various platforms online to offer those. Happy Barkday! आपकी शुभकामनाऐं मेरे जन्मदिन को यादगार बनाने के साथ ही जीवन भर मे उपयोगी साबित होगी ! ❤️, Thank you for another gift of life but before my day ends, I want to express my utmost gratitude to all those who remembered my birthday. “Happy birthday, mom/dad! You can actually wish yourself a happy birthday on any of the social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on. Thanks for wishing me on my birthday. I was a gift to you, it’s called ‘my’ birthday!”, “Happy birthday! You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. “I don’t know how you made it over any hill with gravity pulling everything else down!”. One of the ideas that people use is to create a collage of old pictures and gift it to them. ➜ Check out some more cute and funny sayings for birthdays. Thank you. Jot your fun filled greetings on cards, gift wrappers and cakes. Happy Birthday! Of course I don’t mean that you shouldn’t sing the birthday song at all; you should at least sing it to keep the tradition alive. To make your birthday message truly special for someone close to you, you could include some personal details about the recipient. Thanks to my team! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Funny animated GIFs to your conversations. Find a way to impersonate their favorite TV character and sing them the happy birthday song. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Happy Anniversary of being Bourne, I still maintain that was Matt Damon, but I’m happy if you’re happy! Siblings share a special kind of bond, and you alone know your siblings’ boundaries, as you probably would have pushed them there several times. I wish you all the best on your birthday! Similarly you might pen down words like “I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise”. If you are thinking of a special way to wish a loved one on his/her birthday, you can rarely fail with telling them what they mean to you, like “Happy birthday! And then see how comments fly. Replace the words with something funny, humorous, and rhyming. On a similarly sentimental note, you can even say, “Happy Birthday, I am glad you were born on this day”. (Maybe that’s you.) When it comes to family, you can take them to the beach where you can surprise them by writing happy birthday on the sand with a heart around it or make it unique and design it with a small shells and rocks. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth. Somehow I don't think that will be a problem for you! Sir thank you so much for sending me your lovely wishes on my birthday. Funny Ways to Wish Someone on their Birthday • You are 17 around the neck, 42 around the waist, 96 around the golf course • Another year, another new place that aches. Thanks a lot for your surprise birthday cake. to you. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. • If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. Another birthday message on these lines could include something like, “You are 17 around the neck, 42 around the waist, 96 around the golf course”. • Some words of wisdom for your birthday, “Smile while you still have teeth!”. She’s always ready to bring happy quotes, quips, and cuteness to you! It feels so good to be loved by family and friends. How to reply happy birthday in single line : Happy Birthday Wishes For Friend In English, जन्मदिन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं - Wishes Shayari In Hindi, Whatsapp Status Wishes Images or Message For Birthday, Happy Birthday Status For Wife in English, Birthday wishes reply reply back respond wishes and Message for someone, happy birhtay reply back messages for facebook, जन्मदिन की बहुत बहुत शुभकामनायें आप हमेशा ख़ुश रहो । हैपी बर्थ डे , मेरे जन्मदिन पर शुभकामनाएं भेजने पर आपका बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद।. Enjoy the trip”. https://holidappy.com/greeting-cards/funny-ways-to-say-happy-birthday But just saying or singing the word “Happy Birthday” has become a cliché and also predictable. “Happy birthday, but I’m still the favorite!”, 5. #2 Grandson, on your birthday, my hope for you is that you feel showered with love, beyond all measure. When the person is finally fully occupied with the phone, surprise them with a nice birthday song. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The truth is simple and creative ideas can go further than very expensive gifts, in letting people to know how much you value them. Thank you. Below are some suggestions from the Internet to help your brain come up with something unique: “I don’t know what I’ve been told, but somebody here is getting old. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Whether you have a son or a daughter, your child is a blessing and should be treasured forever.. So they say :), “Happy day you came out of your mom’s vagina!”. 6. I'm really glad you're in my life. Happy birthday to my wild big brother! Likewise for an Italian flavor you can say, ‘Buon Compleanno’ while for a dash of Oriental exoticism you can use ‘Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu’ which is Happy Birthday in Japanese. So, it’s another birthday with you. ), “Happy birthday! Please sit, stay, and catch some smiles and happy birthday messages right here from Happy-Go-Doodle Chloe.