0 37,993 51,140. Hotel California. Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close). Which in a way can be true if you have a good angle on it. Select version 1 0 / Tobi. G#m. Bm F#7. D#m (half step down) Em (original key) Fm (half step up) F#m (one step up) Gm. … Bm The Eagles Bm Ballad. Chorus F C Welcome to the Hotel California. E7 Am Such a lovely place, such a lovely face F C There's Plenty of room at the Hotel California Dm E What a nice surprise; bring your alibis This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. It works entirely offline and is open source! Intro: Em B7 D A C G Am B7 (2X) Em B7 On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, Dsus2 A9/C# (Br to C) Warm smell of 'colitas' rising up through the air, C G Up ahead in the distance I saw a shimmering light. Here are the lyrics with the chords: Hotel California Chords: Verse. We just launched a new macOS app for developers, check it out! This page is printed from ChordsEasy.COM Thanks for visiting :-), https://chordseasy.com/song/26242/hotel-california/, Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. Am. Chords is too complex? On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair. This chord progression gives us the feeling that, there are two keys in those chords. DevUtils helps you with your tiny daily tasks with just a single click. Bm Cm (+1) C#m (+2) Dm (+3) D#m (+4) Em (+5) Fm (+6) F#m (-5) Gm (-4) G#m (-3) Am (-2) A#m (-1) 10pt 11pt 12pt 13pt 14pt 15pt 16pt 17pt 18pt 19pt 20pt 21pt 22pt 23pt 24pt 25pt 26pt 27pt 28pt 29pt 30pt 31pt 32pt 33pt 34pt 35pt 36pt 37pt 38pt 39pt 40pt 41pt 42pt 43pt 44pt … A#m. My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim, And I was thinking to myself: this could be, Such a lovely place (such a lovely place), such a, nice surprise (what a nice surprise), bring your, They stab it with their steely knives but they, (Tobi approved). (2) Tobi. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the song above. Sumbit correction. Checkout.