Bm becomes Am). … To play the song in easy way we can use a capo on the 2nd fret. F#7 Bm Such a lovely place, such a lovely face G D Plenty of room at the Hotel California Em F#7 Any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here [Verse 2] Bm F#7 Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes Benz A E7 She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends G D How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. E7 Am Such a lovely place, such a lovely face F C There's Plenty of room at the Hotel California Dm E What a nice surprise; bring your alibis This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. There are 7 basic chords in each key. Hotel California by Eagles Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. B minor is the key to the song. Yes No. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 7th fret. Take it Easy, Witchy Woman and Peaceful Easy Feeling. 12 bar blues (Closed C) GBB Power Chords. Strumming Speed (fastest) ... Hotel California (CAPO 7) Wild Thing. Hotel California Eagles (To play as recorded: Capo guitar 7 frets and transpose song +5 semitone i.e. The chord progression is which follows: VI – III7 – V – IImaj – IV – I – II – IIImaj in the verse its played in D major in the recordings so we have: Bmin – F#7 – A – E – G – D – Em – F# (in the verse). (To play as recorded: Capo guitar 7 frets and transpose song +5 semitone i.e. Majors use upper case and minors or dim use lower case Roman numerals. Bm becomes Em), (To play on easily on mandolin: Capo 2 frets and play song -2 semitone i.e. It's from the original Hotel California album. Author michaelyisrael [a] 678. F#7 Bm Such a lovely place, such a lovely face G D Plenty of room at the Hotel California Em F# Any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here [Verse] Bm F# Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends A E She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends G D How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. 1 contributor total, last edit on Oct 07, 2020. Top Gun Guitar Solo. For example , in the key of C, C is the I chord, Dm is the ii, Em is the iii, F is IV, G is V, Am is vi, and B dim is vii. B minor is the key to the song. Play Advices. ... Em 022000 *** ATTENTION CAPO on 7th FRET *** B7 021202 12 String guitar it is preferable Dsus2 000230 But 6 String guitar is more than OK as well. They have been successful since 1972. Em B7/D# There she stood in the doorway. The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com. Hotel California - Eagles Chords: Em, B7, Dsus2, A9, C, G, Am7. Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 7th fret. We have an official Hotel California tab made by UG professional guitarists. adunit_id: 100000049, Hotel California By The Eagles – Hotel California Chords & Strumming Patterns (Capo 2). Bm becomes Em) (To play on easily on mandolin: Capo 2 frets and play song … Yes No. Chords. Happy Birthday (Chord Melody) Come As You Are (Intro) I Walk The Line (Intro) Barre Chord Tab. It got 3 singles in the top 40 at the time. All the chords with/without capo mentioned in the below table. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Intro: Em B7 D A C G Am B7 (2X) Em B7 On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, Dsus2 A9/C# (Br to C) Warm smell of 'colitas' rising up through the air, C G Up ahead in the distance I saw a shimmering light.Am7 My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim, B7 I had to stop for the night.Em B7 There she stood in the doorway. We’ve included strumming pattern below as well as the audio playing both the chords and strumming patterns… F#7 Bm Such a lovely place, such a lovely face G D Plenty of room at the Hotel California Em F# Any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here [Verse] Bm F# Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends A E She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends G D How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. Key Variations. Dm7 There were voices down the corridor, E7 I thought I heard them say: [Chorus 1] F C "Welcome to the Hotel California, E7 Such a lovely place!" Here are the lyrics with the chords: Hotel California Chords: Verse. Which in a way can be true if you have a good angle on it. 38,602 views, added to favorites 250 times . It has 8 main chords to it in the verse, and 8 other in the chorus. Learn how to play Hotel California by Eagles on guitar now! I corrected on the tab picking the C chord and I add as a tip, to introduce Chorus and Reverb in case if is play in an electric guitar. })(). Hotel California chords by Eagles. The group was founded in 1970 in Los Angeles in California, in the U.S.A. Jazz Chord Progression | Play Some Jazz . An american music group which plays american rock type of music. Album: The Very Best of the Eagles [2001]. Year: 1976 - Chords Diagrams. On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair. Capo 7 Intro: Em B7/D# Dsus2 A9/C# C G Am7 B7/D (2X) Em B7/D# On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, Dsus2 A9/C# Warm smell of 'colitas' rising up through the air, C G Up ahead in the distance I saw a shimmering light. To play the song in easy way we can use a capo on the 2nd fret. They are influenced by bluegrass and country type of music. Chorus F C Welcome to the Hotel California. var opts = { (function() { On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair, Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air, Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light, There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell, This could be heaven or this could be hell, Then she lit up a candle, and she showed me the way, Such a lovely place, (such a lovely place), such a lovely face, There’s plenty of room at the Hotel California, Any time of year, (any time of year) You can find it here, Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes bends, She got a lot of pretty pretty boys she calls friends, How they danced in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat, Em F#, Some dance to remember, some dance to forget, So I called up the captain; Please bring me my wine (he said), A E, We haven’t had that spirit here since 1969, and still those voices are calling from far away, F#7 Bm, They’re livin’ it up at the Hotel California, What a nice surprise, (what a nice surprise) Bring your alibis, Mirrors on the ceiling; the pink champagne on ice (and she said), We are all just prisoners here, of our own device, and in the master’s chambers, they gathered for the feast, They stab it with their steely knives but they, Last thing I remember, I was running for the door, I had to find the passage back to the place I was before, “Relax” said the night man; we are programmed to receive, [contact-form-7 id="4" title="Contact form 1"]. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Was this info helpful? 140,834 views, added to favorites 3,281 times . The chord progression itself is rare and interesting. Author konipony [a] 102. artist: "Eagles", All the chords with/without capo mentioned in the below table. This chord progression gives us the feeling that, there are two keys in those chords. This chord progression gives us the feeling that, there are two keys in those chords. View official tab. Guitar Chords level 3. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. To remove this song please click here. Most Easy Guitar Chords with Strumming. The Live version is similar but theres no fade and the fills are a little different (Felder's in particular because of his double neck not having the appropriate number of frets) and the end of the solo when it repeats. Difficulty: intermediate. Each chord is given a number name usually designated by Roman numerals. To play hotel california chords and strumming correctly so you can sing and play along with the song. Hotel California Chords Hotel California Chords Info. }; /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Difficulty: novice. The chord progression is which follows: IV – I – III7 – VI -IV – II – IIImaj in the chorus its played in D major in the recordings so we have: G – D – F#7 – Bmin – G – D – Em – F# (in the chorus). Includes a unique intro made by me. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))